Let's Talk Pizza

Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-09-20 13:14:10(40Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 680
Uploads: 0

nice thread guys :p

my fav pizza is Hawaiian pizza with alot of cheese & the pizza with the bell peppers in it :D

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, NatalieNY:_blocked:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-20 23:53:20(40Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3340

Post liked by - DarkAngie:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, NatalieNY:_blocked:
ColdheartIglooPosted at 2023-09-27 13:12:24(39Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

I'm big on thin crust, loaded with a variety of veggies and a just-right amount of cheese - it's all about the balance for me. What I dislike? Well, those frozen, supermarket pizzas just never seem to cut it, the taste isn't quite the same as a freshly baked pie.
And just love Costco Pizzas! For me, they're the champions of consistency - the quality of their pizzas is legit! They stay true to the traditional taste, and the great value is just the cherry on top.

Last edited by ColdheartIgloo on 2023-10-05 09:46:29

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-09-28 21:58:20(39Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 680

ColdheartIgloo wrote:

I'm big on thin crust, loaded with a variety of veggies and a just-right amount of cheese - it's all about the balance for me. What I dislike? Well, those frozen, supermarket pizzas just never seem to cut it, the taste isn't quite the same as a freshly baked pie.
:_O:-D   :_love:_love

Image error

Last edited by Dronska on 2023-09-28 22:01:41

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-11-22 09:24:48(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

Pizza pasta :_:O

Image error

Last edited by xJOHNNYx on 2023-11-22 10:43:49

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-11-22 11:29:45(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 780

xJOHNNYx wrote:

Pizza pasta :_:O

Image error
Id make love to that

Post liked by - NatalieNY:_blocked:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-11-22 12:34:11(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7231

imonline wrote:

I absolutely hate pineapple on any pizza.
Thank YOU!!

I am Italiano and putting ananas (pineapple) on pizza is a crime in Italia punishable by death.

Post liked by - MrPepino:_trusted_user::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-11-22 12:37:03(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2299

Swedish Kebab/gyros pizza

Image error

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-11-23 10:04:01(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Grabbed this from jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:'s Thanksgiving post:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2224&page=last#last

Post liked by - jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-02 16:18:35(29Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Do you know when you order a pizza, any pizza, it always comes with 2 standard items: tomato sauce and mozzarella: .

In many parts of Italy and especially in the South, Naples and below, there is another standard item that all pizzas come with:

Anchovies.

Soooo good!

We are from Italy. We were the first one in Dad and Mom's family history to leave Italy. Their family genealogy goes all the way back to the Roman empire.

Mom and Dad were born in Roma and so are me and my siblings. Dad is also the first one to earn a college degree.

Every pizza we ate in Italy has anchovies. So you can imagine our surprise when we came to the USA in 1977 and the first pizzas we ate at Pizza Hut (after seeing their TV commercials which portrayed their pizzas as 10 times better than the actual product) had no anchovies, not even available as a choice of toppings.

We were sooo sad.

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-12-02 17:59:22(29Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hey, this looks like a neat twist......pizza, ON a pineapple :_:O:_:O :_party

Image error
{Its actually a dip)

Last edited by xJOHNNYx on 2023-12-02 17:59:57

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-02 18:15:33(29Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

xJOHNNYx wrote:

Image error
{Its actually a dip)
Nope, pineapple and pizza toppings do not go together :_yuk:_yuk:_yuk:_yuk

Last edited by imonline on 2023-12-02 18:17:55

Post liked by - jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-02 18:45:03(29Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

xJOHNNYx wrote:

Image error
{Its actually a dip)
That's a crime!!

CALL 911 !!

Post liked by - xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-12-04 20:32:06(29Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Spoiler alert:
Not a speck of pinapple anywhere! 👍🥳🍕

Post liked by - jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-21 02:31:54(27Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

xJOHNNYx wrote:

Spoiler alert:
Not a speck of pinapple anywhere! 👍🥳🍕
EXCELLENT!!

Post liked by - xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-31 03:38:53(25Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 515

I do love me some Hawaiian Pizza

Image error

Image error

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-31 14:38:27(25Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

DinoFlicks wrote:

Image error

Image error
Traitor! :_yuk:_yuk:_yuk

Post liked by - DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-12-31 15:02:30(25Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

DinoFlicks wrote:

Image error

Image error
Yumm yummmmm! 🥳🤣🏴‍☠️

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
schuylang:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-01-01 01:13:55(25Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 129
Uploads: 214

This place is awesome.

https://www.siouxlandproud.com/news/dishing-siouxland/sioux-citys-super-secret-recipe-how-freds-place-became-el-fredos/

Post liked by - xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2024-01-05 14:50:31(24Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

It seems that 'pinapple' pizza, has come to true Italy 🥳

Read here:
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/travel/article/pineapple-pizza-italy-naples/index.html

I, would eat that pizza in a heartbeat 💯👍🙂

Sorry jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: 🙏😇

Post liked by - Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-05 18:50:10(24Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

xJOHNNYx wrote:

It seems that 'pinapple' pizza, has come to true Italy 🥳

Read here:
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/travel/article/pineapple-pizza-italy-naples/index.html

I, would eat that pizza in a heartbeat 💯👍🙂

Sorry jaxe:_banned::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: 🙏😇
Still can't change my mind.  Pineapple pizza is :_yuk:_yuk:_yuk

Post liked by - DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2024-01-05 19:00:30(24Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Wasnt trying to change your mind. I understand your opinion on it.

But hey, maybe some other folks do like it. Hmmm 🤔

I'm just posting pizza stuff 🥳

Have a great weekend 🙂🏴‍☠️🎶

Post liked by - Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-09 13:01:17(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

National Pizza Day
Image errorFebruary 9th
Image error

https://www.daysoftheyear.com/days/pizza-day/

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.