Take this Buffet test and find out if You're Sweet, Savory, Or Sour

jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-17 05:47:52(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6623
Uploads: 0

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kellymartinez/go-to-a-buffet-sweet-savory-or-sour-quiz?

I got:

Quote:

Sweet Sugar, spice, and everything nice — that's what you're made of! You're naturally optimistic and kind-hearted, and you do your best to spread that joy to everyone you cross paths with. Sure, you have your bad days like everyone else, but overall, you're a sweet treat!
Incredible! The results are 100% accurate.

Post liked by - kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2021-07-17 06:00:00(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1495
Uploads: 109

Sweet for me as well

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-17 06:50:28(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

Quote:

Sour
Should we start calling you Olivia Rodrigo? Just kidding! You've been burned in the past, so you're fiercely protective of your heart. You have a bit of an edgy sense of humor and tend to be drawn to the darker things in life. While you might come off as a bit intimidating or tough at first, those close to you know that you actually have a heart of gold underneath that armor.
Wash it down with??? NO WINE!! wtf :_facepalm

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-17 07:39:44(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236

Sour
Should we start calling you Olivia Rodrigo? Just kidding! You've been burned in the past, so you're fiercely protective of your heart. You have a bit of an edgy sense of humor and tend to be drawn to the darker things in life. While you might come off as a bit intimidating or tough at first, those close to you know that you actually have a heart of gold underneath that armor.
I'm ok or what ??:_:D:_:P

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2021-07-17 08:20:06(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

Quote:

Sour
Welcome to the dark side... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
TMB:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2021-07-17 08:42:28(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20
Uploads: 348

I am getting "something went wrong" error... so am i sweet, sour or something else... ;)

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-17 11:34:29(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

TMB wrote:

I am getting "something went wrong" error... so am i sweet, sour or something else... ;)
repeat the test:_:)

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
TMB:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2021-07-17 13:17:04(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20
Uploads: 348

Csabaxb wrote:

TMB wrote:

I am pure vegetarian & almost all the dishes are non-veg... so I can't take test... :_B)

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-17 13:48:04(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

TMB wrote:

Csabaxb wrote:

TMB wrote:

I am pure vegetarian & almost all the dishes are non-veg... so I can't take test... :_B)
that's why you got "error":_:D

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, TMB:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-17 15:30:43(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

If you ask me the selection were not that great.

If I were to walk into a buffet restaurant and see that selection, I would had walked out.

No carving station with Prime Rib and Ham or Turkey Breast.

Last edited by jaxe on 2021-07-17 15:33:19

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-17 15:35:25(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6906

Sweet :_facepalm
dono never asked her :_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-07-17 22:20:59(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

I got this ;

Quote:

Sour
:_pacman

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Oregano27:_male::_kitty:Posted at 2021-07-17 22:49:24(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6
Uploads: 1

Sour

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-17 23:18:59(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Bunch of Sour folks here!

Both of my sisters got Savory.

No one here got that.

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-07-18 00:47:04(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

I had no idea who Olivia Rodrigo even is, I had to look her up on google.

Apparently she is a singer, and has an album called "Sour".

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-18 01:10:40(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3080

Savory

Like a Sunday roast, you're a perfect blend of so many different things. Some might think you're complicated at first, but you're actually pretty much an open book once people get to know you. Even if you think nobody notices you, others are naturally drawn to you for your charm and the unique energy you give off.

Well, that was fun (and I am savory) but it made me hungry.

So when does my food arrive?

Image error

Last edited by kentk9 on 2021-07-18 01:17:01

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-18 01:53:41(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

kentk9 wrote:

Image error
Did you call DoorDash or UberEats?

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-18 02:39:25(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

jaxe wrote:

kentk9 wrote:

Image error
Did you call DoorDash or UberEats?
Admit it, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:. You're naturally drawn to me for my charm and the unique energy I give off.  

Where I live, btw, nobody speaks English well enough for me to order food over the phone.

No big surprise, I don't use home delivery much. Or ever. :_facepalm

I might as well call ghostbusters. :_ghost

Last edited by kentk9 on 2021-07-18 02:46:02

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-18 02:45:37(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Use delivery apps. You won't have to speak with anyone. Now just hope whoever is at the restaurant can read and follow instructions.

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-18 02:53:25(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

lol. Even the apps are not English-friendly. I gave up a long time ago. It's easier to go downtown, point to what I want, and then lug it back home.. In fact, it is Sunday morning here now and I just returned from KFC with a bag of breakfast sandwiches. I would have preferred the pasta salad, meatloaf and mashed potatoes followed by a brownie - from your little quiz, but you know what they say. When in Rome ..... there's no meatloaf. :_:-@

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-18 04:53:51(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

When in Rome there's Spaghetti and Lasagna.

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-18 06:03:30(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

jaxe wrote:

Damn right. Who needs meatloaf. Or Rome. Let them eat cake. :_facepalm

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-18 06:13:27(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

kentk9 wrote:

jaxe wrote:

Damn right. Who needs meatloaf. Or Rome. Let them eat cake. :_facepalm
Or Cannoli.

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-19 14:38:10(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

battlestar wrote:

I had no idea who Olivia Rodrigo even is, I had to look her up on google.

Apparently she is a singer, and has an album called "Sour".
Same! Never heard of her!

Now you have folks making music and posting them on Tik Tok and Tik Tok users use those music for their 15-seconds long videos. The music creators get picked up for a contract and become famous.

Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-21 08:37:36(140Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

she's  Olivia Rodrigo, sour like me :_:D:_:D

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.