I will be damned !! How they do that?

jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-05-11 20:11:13(150Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6618
Uploads: 0

My friend is looking for apartment. This morning one from the search he liked.

He went to their website. Click APPLY. He started entering his info and he got Name and how many bedroom he wants and price and his email address, the rest was blank rectangles he haven't filled like his social security and date of birth and current and past address and his job history.

Time ran short. He needed to be somewhere. He did not click on NEXT and he close the browser tab, decided he will do it later. 1 hour ago the apartment email him.

The title -Your lease application is not complete. Send it now and move in your new home tomorrow.

That be like me typing this new thread and I close it without hitting post topic and then admin emails me: Were you starting a new thread? Finish posting it so everyone can enjoy reading it.

How did they do that?

Post liked by - ShhweetSkunk:_blocked:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2021-05-11 20:14:42(150Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

They monitor the applications and he entered his email so that way they could contact him.

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2021-05-11 20:15:09(150Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6906

unless he clicked a link or did it from the website itself he clicked next or he filled in a email to make a account ...
without the transfer of data its impossible ...

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-05-11 20:16:21(150Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

But he has not click NEXT to go to the next page of the application.

It's like me typing this reply and this website can see everything I am typing without me needing to click POST REPLY????

Like they can suck all the info from the screen.

Last edited by jaxe on 2021-05-11 20:16:47

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2021-05-11 20:23:24(150Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

Maybe we can :_:-@:_:-@

Think it is a build in application which can monitor what you do within that application.
Like trackers from a website.

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2021-05-11 20:25:49(150Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6906

guess it depends on how its set up
this should help
https://browserleaks.com/ip
list of tests on the left ...

Last edited by Superbikemike on 2021-05-11 20:27:18

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-05-11 20:30:22(150Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

Easy with events and ajax.

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ShhweetSkunk:_blocked:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-05-11 22:43:16(150Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Soon there will be a computer when you turn it on, the screen will suck everything out of your brain without you knowing

battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-05-11 22:58:30(150Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

You see a form of it in use here, with the Search box at the top.
As you type your letters, its sending them to the server, which responds with torrents it finds, so you get that "realtime" torrent list as you type.

Last edited by battlestar on 2021-05-11 22:59:27

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.