DANGER! Please read before interacting with YIFY / YTS

amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-25 06:11:58(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 635
Uploads: 0

AbsolutWalker wrote:

Image error

Kindly check dis one,,,,,,,,,,,,i used to always get such messages while visiting dis fcking site but i used to ignore until i receive some screenrecorded messages from this hacker and asking for money,,,,,,,,but luckily i never use same passwords for all my oftenly used sites either.....................always use antivirus like me now.....ESET is my backbone now,,,....stay safe guys,,,,,,,,cheers
Thanks for providing the screenshot, from what I understood, you are visiting 1377 instead of 1337. There is difference in the number. The image Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: shared shows the list of sites and proxies for 1337x. Do check and let us know if you have any more issues. :)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ShweetSkunk:_blocked:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, AbsolutWalker:_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-25 07:41:31(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 130

come on any with a working brain.would not downlaod from them.with all the dram from EZTV YIFY / YTS  etc.been garbage for years now.

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
AbsolutWalker:_male:Posted at 2020-08-25 08:12:19(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

omg,,,,,,,i never checked dis one,,,,,,,,,u noticed it right bro,,,,,,,seems i messed up with wrong site i.e . 1337x.tw,,,,,,,,,,,and after clicking xxx, it used to take me to fake site 1377x.to with trojan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks for ur reply  and help.,,,,,,regards, AW

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ShweetSkunk:_blocked:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-25 14:59:25(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7046

1337x lets put this one to bed quick ....
any idea why they want 1337x now...  i do ...
not that they want it its that there mad they took there loaded yts torrents off site ..
thought it was damn stupid to get this site mentioned in a story that flew with 1337 kind of a unnecessary put me in the radar thing to give yall grief ...  
but to late for that ...
best guess is there going to try and get bj to put yts back on site to help them gather ips .....

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, AbsolutWalker:_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-08-25 21:41:18(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

AbsolutWalker wrote:

omg,,,,,,,i never checked dis one,,,,,,,,,u noticed it right bro,,,,,,,seems i messed up with wrong site i.e . 1337x.tw,,,,,,,,,,,and after clicking xxx, it used to take me to fake site 1377x.to with trojan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,thanks for ur reply  and help.,,,,,,regards, AW
Don't worry.. Things happen...
We're only human... And some of us might be bus drivers:facepalm

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:, Rav3n007:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, AbsolutWalker:_male:, amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, Soup:_trusted_user:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2020-08-25 21:42:43(191Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

Mafketel wrote:

AbsolutWalker wrote:

Don't worry.. Things happen...
We're only human... And some of us might be bus drivers:facepalm
Or taxi controllers:facepalm

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:, Rav3n007:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, AbsolutWalker:_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
GhostRiderPosted at 2020-08-27 12:58:09(190Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1224
Uploads: 123

Looks like 1337x is next

https://torrentfreak.com/law-firm-working-with-yts-obtains-subpoena-to-discover-registrant-of-1337x-to-200824/

Post liked by - AbsolutWalker:_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2020-08-27 13:17:11(190Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2285
Uploads: 4522

Got my defences in place

Image error

Post liked by - CaptJack:_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-08-27 17:44:24(190Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6632

I  dont believe TGX uses cloudflare.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
GhostRiderPosted at 2020-08-30 09:33:14(190Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Battlestar is right,,TGx doesn't use Cloudflare.
it is Safe to use a VPN with a kill switch turned on.

It is the user's that had accounts at another Torrent site that has had their information passed on..not here.

Your protection is our highest propriety

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Sheolraver:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, RedRidingHood, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-08-30 09:34:42(190Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

That depends on the vpn.
And how they are with p2p.
Read their terms.

Post liked by - bleuetoile:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2020-09-02 19:34:15(190Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

B4ND1T69 wrote:

I can't help but wonder if that latest TF article....and the aformentioned legal aspects of it....is the reason why there are NO NEW TGx uploads being shared around the torrenting world...?..(apart from here of course but you've got a new botty dude in charge me thinks..?;) )

Tgx uploader >> position held here >> possible legal action due to the position held being a deciding factor in what content is allowed/shared here...?
A bit like the bj and 1337x position...?
Are peeps hiding...?...the world awaits any news...8o:idea
Hiding?, no i don't believe so, possibly taking a step back deep breath and a forensic going over of the chaos left behind by the yts fiasco, clear heads and sensible minds are what is needed to fend off the darkness that lies ahead, choppy seas ahoy!!

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:, miok:_admin:, Sheolraver:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
GhostRiderPosted at 2020-09-02 20:21:32(190Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Quote:

Come on man your security here sucks as you post pictures of your own Mansion house in chat for the world to see being a site owner should know better that is real bad #2 the site goes beyond that Finger printing people's browsers so VPN wont help etc
Well if you saw that in the lobby you can't be much of a new member can you,,,Obey I take it :facepalm

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-09-02 22:42:15(190Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 784
Uploads: 133

Quote:

Come on man your security here sucks as you post pictures of your own Mansion house in chat for the world to see
Oh I remember that house,  was a lovely house.       Seemed more like a château really,  w/ a nice green lawn. B)

But what does that...  have to do w/ this thread ? :-)      
Image error

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
GhostRiderPosted at 2020-09-02 22:43:16(190Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

SweetSkunk wrote:

Quote:

Come on man your security here sucks as you post pictures of your own Mansion house in chat for the world to see
Oh I remember that house,  was a lovely house.       Seemed more like a château really,  w/ a nice green lawn. B)

But what does that...  have to do w/ this thread ? :-)      
Image error
Search me

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Rav3n007:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-02 22:56:05(190Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 540
Uploads: 2

B4ND1T69 wrote:

I can't help but wonder if that latest TF article....and the aformentioned legal aspects of it....is the reason why there are NO NEW TGx uploads being shared around the torrenting world...?..(apart from here of course but you've got a new botty dude in charge me thinks..?;) )

Tgx uploader >> position held here >> possible legal action due to the position held being a deciding factor in what content is allowed/shared here...?
A bit like the bj and 1337x position...?
Are peeps hiding...?...the world awaits any news...8o:idea
In a way, yeah.. hiding for a bit

phunpsyz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2020-09-03 03:00:33(190Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 105
Uploads: 1405

so, is it time to break out the Keyser Söze mask?

Image error

Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-06 18:10:19(189Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236

i saw, lots of torrent sites still have yts torrents, 8o:facepalm

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-01-17 05:05:35(170Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6822

from the article:

https://torrentfreak.com/yts-operator-helped-movie-companies-catch-a-pirating-user-200817/

Quote:

“Defendant registered for an account with the YTS website using a specific email address ‘angelwarcry@gmail.com’ and logged into the YTS website using this email address from IP address 72.130.106.50 to download torrent files of Plaintiffs’ Works,” the motion reads.
You don't need to register with YTS or YIFY to get anything.  Just like you don't need to register here. A guest can come here, pick a movie and start the DL.

Post liked by - Rav3n007:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, AbsolutWalker:_male:

Sitefriends