Streaming instead of Downloading

seanski1969:_male:Posted at 2018-11-10 04:50:31(280Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 0

Tried the instant streaming and loved it!!!   Way to go for those of us who just use torrent sites instead of cable/sat tv.  Wish more streaming items were to be available but definitely my favorite new feature of any torrent site.!!

Sean

Post liked by - zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, oneanight:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sun:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, riselift:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
cat:_blocked:Posted at 2018-11-10 06:27:04(280Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 123

dont see the point when you can download the file save it and stream it directly from your own devices. You get to keep the file to watch whenever you want as well!

Post liked by - Bustopher:_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, oneanight:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sun:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-11-10 07:38:46(280Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800

sean well im glad you love the steaming feature, and for those that dont and prefer to download well we have the best of both :)

Post liked by - zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, riselift:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2018-11-10 13:00:30(280Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 130

cat wrote:

dont see the point when you can download the file save it and stream it directly from your own devices. You get to keep the file to watch whenever you want as well!
agree i download with seedbox have sett up plextv for stream on my TV if the funtkion use google Chromecast etc comes then im down with it.untill then.im downloading then watching on TV with surround sound etc why else would you use 1000 of $$$$$ for TV etc

Last edited by taker on 2018-11-10 13:02:27

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-11-10 13:21:09(280Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

I've got nothing against streaming just prefer my torrents, not got the greatest bandwidth and my son plays his xbox while streaming NF or Prime on his laptop, so streaming without buffering is not easy...

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2018-11-10 16:59:12(280Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

How does it decide what is going to be streamed, and what isnt ?

Post liked by - zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-11-11 08:04:06(280Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

Streaming is a good feature i also like it. a short difference.....
Streaming will consume a lot of battery as a result of WiFi or Cellular Network being turned ON during the process but downloading it will takes less juice. :)

taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2018-11-11 08:59:43(280Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

battlestar wrote:

How does it decide what is going to be streamed, and what isnt ?
thats prboaly the best question this year.

Post liked by - Bustopher:_male:
taker:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2018-11-11 12:00:47(280Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

sherbetdab wrote:

I've got nothing against streaming just prefer my torrents, not got the greatest bandwidth and my son plays his xbox while streaming NF or Prime on his laptop, so streaming without buffering is not easy...
me2 problem tho is when you run out of space what to delete from seedbox [3TB]or harddrive lol :D

LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2018-11-11 12:19:19(280Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 880

I guess openload will decide what content they want to grab and mostly based on SD streams until they buy more flash drives lol :)

Last edited by LRS on 2018-11-11 12:20:29

Post liked by - riselift:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
mickjapa108:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2018-11-28 11:15:56(278Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 230
Uploads: 178

Can you seed it as you stream it ??  or is it just not shearing

battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2018-11-28 23:08:40(278Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

You could only seed it if you downloaded the torrent, its totally separate from the streaming.

Johnny99:_male:Posted at 2019-01-02 04:32:15(273Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

these days the way tech is heading its only getting better and making things more convenient for users. NAS devices are plenty and affordable and NAS HD's are getting bigger as well. Like Taker I have a pretty extensive and large library of movies, TV Series and Music including Concerts and Rocumentaries stored on 3 NAS devices with 18TB of storage, using PLEX as a media streamer with remote access capabilities.

Thats all connected to my local network, which means I can simply command Alexa or Echo to turn on my TV and then play the media of my choosing. I can also say Alexa ask PLEX to play music by Jimmy Page from the Outrider LP and within seconds its coming through my Stereo and Speakers.....

Btw is there some way I can get an icon by my name that doesnt look so gay?

Last edited by Johnny99 on 2019-01-02 04:39:59

Post liked by - ChocolateBean:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-01-02 08:38:34(273Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1385
Uploads: 1449

Johnny99 wrote:

these days the way tech is heading its only getting better and making things more convenient for users. NAS devices are plenty and affordable and NAS HD's are getting bigger as well. Like Taker I have a pretty extensive and large library of movies, TV Series and Music including Concerts and Rocumentaries stored on 3 NAS devices with 18TB of storage, using PLEX as a media streamer with remote access capabilities.

Thats all connected to my local network, which means I can simply command Alexa or Echo to turn on my TV and then play the media of my choosing. I can also say Alexa ask PLEX to play music by Jimmy Page from the Outrider LP and within seconds its coming through my Stereo and Speakers.....

Btw is there some way I can get an icon by my name that doesnt look so gay?
talk to this member
https://torrentgalaxy.org/profile/cRAYz

zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-01-17 10:25:23(271Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1385
Uploads: 1449

check it out you will love it:love

cat:_blocked:Posted at 2019-12-09 23:50:00(224Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 123

seeding a stream? seeding a torrent.....you would have to have the file to seed it...how degraded would the file being streamed be if shared 1x or 10x or 1,000,000x...

could an individual stream his/her movie collection stored on a NAS/server beyond their own network? Could that person be their own Netflix. Obviously Netflix purchased the rights to distribute movies etc, like Amazon purchased the rights to stream music.....Could a person with a music collection also stream selections beyond their own network? Could any person with a collection, share via stream, selections to torrent sites instead of or in addition to uploading?

KaithlynmoorePosted at 2020-08-20 11:40:00(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Yeah, streaming is always the best optional; after all, it's 2020. the big downloading sites are already fading away. I've tried some free and fast streaming site if anybody is interested I'm attaching the link below.
https://www.techlectual.com/putlocker-alternatives/

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-20 15:45:37(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

Kaithlynmoore wrote:

Yeah, streaming is always the best optional; after all, it's 2020. the big downloading sites are already fading away. I've tried some free and fast streaming site if anybody is interested I'm attaching the link below.
All at a cost :facepalm (except 123)

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-20 18:24:25(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236

Torrenting forever! I prefer to make my video collection, with stream, no way.
Can play it when i want, how many times i want when is on my hdd!:P

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-08-21 01:55:07(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 784
Uploads: 133

Kaithlynmoore wrote:

Maybe u meant no harm, but...     how very "spammy" of you :-)

But sure,  streaming is OK for previews & such B)

Post liked by - amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.