Share and care or snatch the cash

squarePosted at 2019-10-20 22:50:33(235Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 285
Uploads: 801

Great article on torrentfreak about the changing face of piracy over the last 10 years or so .
Do you share and care or are you a bitcoin beggar  ?

Post liked by - KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-10-20 22:52:48(235Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255
Uploads: 0

Share and care..

https://torrentfreak.com/sharing-is-caring-once-described-piracy-but-things-have-probably-changed-191020/

Post liked by - KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, square, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-10-20 23:16:56(235Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2205
Uploads: 416

Mafketel wrote:

Good read Maf and thanks for heads up square, seems we're a dying breed. . . time will tell :)

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, square, miok:_admin:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-10-20 23:54:32(235Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1365
Uploads: 1449

been sharing an caring for 10 years now still amazed at the people that do not get it:(

Last edited by zeke23 on 2019-10-21 00:01:51

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, square, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-10-21 00:15:18(235Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2205
Uploads: 416

I've been sharing n caring for about 13 yrs, but to be honest most of the people I know who use torrents just grab and run :(

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, square, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-10-21 00:24:51(235Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1365
Uploads: 1449

sherb wrote:

I've been sharing n caring for about 13 yrs, but to be honest most of the people I know who use torrents just grab and run :(
i agree its worse now sham

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
GhostRiderPosted at 2019-10-21 08:44:13(235Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1224
Uploads: 123

We care and share for our members first,then the grabbers,as for Bitcoin begger's it doesn't work.We have been up for over a year and running without any donations.
:-( So no Bitcoin millionaire's here

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, square, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
squarePosted at 2019-10-21 09:16:59(235Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 285
Uploads: 801

GhostRider wrote:

We care and share for our members first,then the grabbers,as for Bitcoin begger's it doesn't work.We have been up for over a year and running without any donations.
Torrentfreak broke down the estimated donations for a similar site to this  , one that had been running for 15 years or so , I seem to remember that per day the donations worked out at roughly $7 , not a huge amount but it reflects that the thousands of torrent grabbers worldwide dont consider donations  or they stay clear if bitcoin (I haven't a clue about it)

I used to grab and run but learnt how to share via the tutorials and contacting admin on this site  and i try to  give a little back to those who might enjoy it .

Thanks to all for your thoughts .

Last edited by square on 2019-10-21 09:17:18

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-10-21 16:14:34(235Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3490
Uploads: 0

Sharing & Caring for 10 years, it is the only way to be, the only way it should be!
People share their hard work, the least one can do is help spread it around, for everyone to enjoy!  8o
And people have the nerve to peg Pirates as Thieves! :facepalm

Last edited by KATZ on 2019-10-21 16:19:27

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-10-21 16:36:02(235Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

I have a Duck....your all quite welcome to come round and take it for a walk if ya like...?...no charge:-*...sharing is caring:love

This post was not sponsored by anyone :  I made no money from saying this

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2019-10-21 21:16:23(235Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6635

GhostRider wrote:

Just so you know, many people (including me) dont donate to sites simply because they will never touch bitcoin (or similar). B)

As to torrents, I share them simply because I can.
Ive been encoding for my own personal use for many many years.

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:

Sitefriends