Freeware or Not

AliTpb:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty:Posted at 2019-07-22 09:00:37(244Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 100
Uploads: 542

I have uploaded a torrent Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers Just wanted to know is it considered freeware? It contain audio drivers Sorry to bother But Precaution is better than cure Need official answer before uploading it here Please Check the torrent below Thank you

https://1337x.to/torrent/3896771/Realtek-High-Definition-Audio-Drivers-6-0-8757-1-WHQL-Q-S-B4tman/

Last edited by AliTpb on 2019-07-23 10:08:30

Post liked by - LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2019-07-22 09:08:22(244Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 880
Uploads: 0

That would be a thanks but no thanks when you can go direct for download.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, AliTpb:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty:
AliTpb:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty:Posted at 2019-07-22 09:49:52(244Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Well Its not direct link https://www.realtek.com/ as you can see everything is in God knows what langauage I Got the driver from a Releaser Site Who dont allow everyone to download freely Plus Its A driver Drivers are always freeware and are excluded anyway Considering these what do you think? Choice is yours anyway :D

Last edited by AliTpb on 2019-07-22 09:50:14

AliTpb:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty:Posted at 2019-07-22 10:07:55(244Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Tpikol wrote:

i know nothing about this drivers or whatever but, Taaadaa! https://www.realtek.com/en now its in english.

https://www.realtek.com/en/downloads
Thanks but The Only thing I got is this https://www.realtek.com/en/component/zoo/category/pc-audio-codecs-high-definition-audio-codecs-software 2017 drivers the english site wont have latest drivers I believe

Last edited by AliTpb on 2019-07-22 10:09:18

Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-07-22 10:35:03(244Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

Freeware is copyrighted software that is available at no cost for unlimited usage. The developer retains all rights to the program and controls distribution. Users can sometimes purchase additional services or options.

With Shareware, users are encouraged to share the limited version of the software to promote larger distribution and sales.

I think it's much easier to understand, and by the way, a person who needs a driver for laptop/PC, they definitely visit the product site to grab all the compatible drivers they need else a simple OS update function can do the deed, plus that driver not officially done, otherwise, I can be found at main site or product site pages, most of the time, this kind of modified drivers found at ''tensforums.com'' and most of the time even author recommended to person to check product manufacturer site to have the compatible ones. anyways, freeware & shareware difference mentioned above, it's available on Wikipedia, Kaspersky, and many other official sources, above the article, was launch FLOSS and FOSS by Richard Stallman, he also explained such things peoples wonder to look in. :)

Have a nice day buddy!

AliTpb:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty:Posted at 2019-07-22 14:35:06(244Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

SaM wrote:

Freeware is copyrighted software that is available at no cost for unlimited usage. The developer retains all rights to the program and controls distribution. Users can sometimes purchase additional services or options.

With Shareware, users are encouraged to share the limited version of the software to promote larger distribution and sales.

I think it's much easier to understand, and by the way, a person who needs a driver for laptop/PC, they definitely visit the product site to grab all the compatible drivers they need else a simple OS update function can do the deed, plus that driver not officially done, otherwise, I can be found at main site or product site pages, most of the time, this kind of modified drivers found at ''tensforums.com'' and most of the time even author recommended to person to check product manufacturer site to have the compatible ones. anyways, freeware & shareware difference mentioned above, it's available on Wikipedia, Kaspersky, and many other official sources, above the article, was launch FLOSS and FOSS by Richard Stallman, he also explained such things peoples wonder to look in. :)

Have a nice day buddy!
Still I Believe Torrent Sites are more about sharing and helping people I get it freewares are not allowed but drivers are main thing sometime people buy second hand tech with  no offical driver disks And Some even dont have official websites its a real pain to find drivers sure u can get them online using driver booster like softs but still offline versions are very important If you google those rare drivers lots of site will scam u and trick u into installing false infected softwares As Mentioned above this driver is rare Cant be found on main website So to help people I think its good to have it on torrent cause then its easily Distributed to people I am not promoting my torrent Or anything I just want more people to get it so they dont have to look around to fake sites for that driver I think there should be an exception for such drivers atleast

Last edited by AliTpb on 2019-07-22 14:35:16

Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-07-22 15:19:12(244Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

I can understand your concern mate, you can make any excuse on anything But sharing Freeware via torrent not allowed at most of the sites never was and never will. If any torrent seems around that's due to Moderator excuse for any purpose (But no one could do this excuse if freeware not allowed).

If you go throw TGx rules and you can easily see: Your torrent must not be freeware. https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
other than that, you have added the link from 1337x I don't know what's their purpose to keep freeware or how long they do keep that torrent. But according to TGx avoid posting Freeware here.

Anyways, thanks for appreciation and never push yourself into any kind of violation. Cheers :)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2019-07-22 15:24:04(244Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 880
Uploads: 0

I found it in 2 seconds flat when replying so if a user looking for it can't do the same than that's there problem why on earth would you want a torrent for it when you can grab the official pack direct from the  manufacturers.

Special thanks to google, my computer for allowing me to use google and a big shout to the single finger i used to type the search
The End... :facepalm

P.s I see it's been removed at 1337x ;)

Post liked by - AliTpb:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2019-07-22 16:03:39(244Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

LRS wrote:

I found it in 2 seconds flat when replying so if a user looking for it can't do the same than that's there problem why on earth would you want a torrent for it when you can grab the official pack direct from the  manufacturers.

Special thanks to google, my computer for allowing me to use google and a big shout to the single finger i used to type the search
The End... :facepalm

P.s I see it's been removed at 1337x ;)
Image error

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
AliTpb:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty:Posted at 2019-07-23 10:16:30(244Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

SaM wrote:

I can understand your concern mate, you can make any excuse on anything But sharing Freeware via torrent not allowed at most of the sites never was and never will. If any torrent seems around that's due to Moderator excuse for any purpose (But no one could do this excuse if freeware not allowed).

If you go throw TGx rules and you can easily see: Your torrent must not be freeware. https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
other than that, you have added the link from 1337x I don't know what's their purpose to keep freeware or how long they do keep that torrent. But according to TGx avoid posting Freeware here.

Anyways, thanks for appreciation and never push yourself into any kind of violation. Cheers :)
I do know the meaning of freeware mate Its about drivers which is totally different thing You may have lot of knowledge about tech stuff but its about softwares I know basics which you are telling over and over again I uploaded lots of softs have lots of knowledge please dont post basics again and again drivers are different than ordinary softs If tgx wont allow it sure no prob thats why i made that thread to get official response and LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend: provided it I just wanted to know if he can give me an exclusion in it which he didnt case over no need for basics again and again As you can see downloaders and seeders so you can see the purpose why its there IF one is allowing something good dont push them saying why they are doing it? I think its best to allow anything as long as people want it and looking at seeds/leech download stats its obvious people definately wants it

LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend: buddy Torrent is not gone just some link issue fixed anyway Thanks for clearing the issue I will remember it from now on :)

Post liked by - LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2019-07-23 12:31:13(244Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2095
Uploads: 303

Freeware is any software that does not involve a fee or payment of any kind.
If the software (whatever it is) is freely available to download there is no point in
cluttering up the site here, and that is why the rules state

Quote:

Your torrent must not be freeware.
I can't really put it any more simple than that :)

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, AliTpb:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty:, Gayle:_blocked:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.