Editing Torrent Information

palahubogTPB:_trusted_user:Posted at 2019-03-23 01:01:37(266Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20
Uploads: 923

The editing function gets disabled when a torrent is put under moderation.
If this is normal then please do not put a newly uploaded torrent under moderation.
It delays the uploader's work on fixing whatever is wrong with his newly uploaded torrents.

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-03-23 20:02:56(265Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255
Uploads: 0

palahubogTPB wrote:

The editing function gets disabled when a torrent is put under moderation.
If this is normal then please do not put a newly uploaded torrent under moderation.
It delays the uploader's work on fixing whatever is wrong with his newly uploaded torrents.
If there's something that needs to be changed you can ask the staff member who has it in moderation to take it out of moderation.
Then you can edit what you want and afterwards you can let the staff know that you are done so it can be verified.

Post liked by - Oregano27:_male::_kitty:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
palahubogTPB:_trusted_user:Posted at 2019-03-23 23:47:51(265Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20
Uploads: 923

Other staff should be able to take over a pending moderation because some of them don't have the time.
The torrent was uploaded like less than 5 minutes and someone put it into moderation then goes offline for hours.

Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-03-24 00:57:20(265Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 835
Uploads: 4931

palahubogTPB wrote:

Other staff should be able to take over a pending moderation because some of them don't have the time.
The torrent was uploaded like less than 5 minutes and someone put it into moderation then goes offline for hours.
Hi mate they are humans too not bots, Don't panic, Staff members have too much to do among checking torrents, until unless your torrents get completed they will review content and surely proceed, that's how the whole system working since very long terms, Sometimes things require time to cross-check and short delay happens But that doesn't mean they are doing nothing.

The staff here doing their best to respond quickly, other sights, they are Humans mate, they also finish homework stuff. So nothing to worry about the delay.

Additional: Never let your torrents this way, You must double-check before hitting the upload button, because, your torrents getting verified by staff so don't let them miss anything that required but you have forgotten while you've to upload a torrent. Cheers!
Btw, I think your torrents are verified now, I saw the last 3 a minute ago. Best of luck and keep up the good work my friend. :)

Post liked by - Oregano27:_male::_kitty:, palahubogTPB:_trusted_user:, DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2019-03-24 03:51:01(265Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6635

palahubogTPB wrote:

Sorry, it doesnt work like that, other staff will only take over a pending torrent if asked.
Once a torrent is uploaded, then its available for any staff member to put into moderation, for verification
We are not going to wait because you might decide to edit it. We have lives outside of TGx, you might want to remember that. ;)

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Oregano27:_male::_kitty:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, palahubogTPB:_trusted_user:, DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-03-24 04:53:16(265Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1743

I'd like to comment on this b/c it was me who Fixed your file . You had the wrong Cover pictures = Title:  Artist: Genre:  ... etc . Your response was another letter :
The edit function will be disabled if a moderator puts the torrent into moderation.
So, please don't put a fresh torrent into moderation as we, the uploaders, are still scanning for mistakes in our uploads.
Anyways, thanks for the changing of information.

My response to you was :
I'm sorry but that is not the way it works here . Once a member uploads a torrent that needs to be Verified - It goes into Moderation by a Staff member . So if you make a Mistake you'll have to wait until Staff has finished checking your upload . A lot of the time Staff will correct any mistakes etc . before we finish with the Verification process . We check everything - Pictures = Description - Language - Genre - Category etc ..

Once you've earned the = User Class : Trusted Uploader status . Staff no longer needs to Moderate your files . Unless we see a Member has made a comment or has Reported the file .. Your best bet is to make sure that your files are in order before and after you've uploaded them . Or you'll have to wait until we are done . Some Staff correct the mistakes - And sometimes we send a message giving you the opportunity to do it yourself ..

Have a great Weekend ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶
Robb ~

And to speak on the time it was held in Moderation : I started it - Let it Run - It took 18 mins to reach 12 % .. I had to pick up my dog from the Vet = As soon as I returned home - I logged in here - Saw your message - Checked to see if your file was finished downloading - I Fixed it before I took it out of Moderation .. My dog and personal life take priority over your file .. palahubogTPB:_trusted_user:

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, AliTpb:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty:, cRAYz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-03-24 08:20:21(265Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

Locking up the topic.
Has been answered and explained.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends