How can we rip from netflix

Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-02 20:19:29(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7201
Uploads: 0

shameless wrote:

You can use hardware to rip, only downfall is you need to let the entire movie play as it records the screen.
yup best one ive found for screen ripping zdsoft screen record ... :_B)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-02 21:44:43(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 126

There are actually just so many options to choose from, buy 10 hardware recorders off amazon and return them all except the best one :_:-):_:-):_:-)  but really whats the point when we all have TGx :_:D we have people like you mikey who rip erything for us so all we has ta do is just download it :_:-):_:-):_:-)

Alex7777777Posted at 2024-06-03 06:32:00(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10

Superbikemike wrote:

again i would say streamfab :_B)
Thank you, it worked.
I tried some different apps, nothing is working.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-03 18:52:27(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7201

theres a secret to it thou never allow it to auto add links do it manually or your toast ...
2 yes you can update the program from the site ...
copy the dll file paste it on your desktop then update ,,,
go back and replace the dll file again and there ya go updated and working :_B):_B)
appdoze got this one down:_B)

Last edited by Superbikemike on 2024-06-03 18:53:05

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
macangelPosted at 2024-06-17 18:20:16(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

Obey wrote:

i know everything there is to know need help on this just pm me i can rip from anything with vpns etc :D
I was scrolling through this thread and came across your comment about being able to rip everything. I was hoping I could get that info from you. It's not so much the newer stuff that I'm trying to get, but older stuff like Jackie Chan movies that I can't seem to find seeds for, as well as wanting to get a better rip. If I can, I'd rip them in the highest I can get and then AI upsample them (I have an RTX4090)
I wondered about the capture card with an HDMI splitter, too. I actually got a great HDMI splitter for my home theater, and it supports 4k, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. I got a new projector that supports both, but my Yamaha was just a bit too old to support eARC to get the Dolby Atmos back, and too old to support Dolby Vision throughput. So I use an NVidia Shield, then splitter for audio to the Yamaha, and video to the projector. Works fantastic. I wondered if the same sort of thing could be done with a capture card. I know it won't work on the newer stuff because of the encryption keys, but I thought the older stuff I mentioned might still work.

Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:Posted at 2024-06-23 20:40:32(4Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1356
Uploads: 26832

macangel wrote:

Obey wrote:

i know everything there is to know need help on this just pm me i can rip from anything with vpns etc :D
I was scrolling through this thread and came across your comment about being able to rip everything. I was hoping I could get that info from you. It's not so much the newer stuff that I'm trying to get, but older stuff like Jackie Chan movies that I can't seem to find seeds for, as well as wanting to get a better rip. If I can, I'd rip them in the highest I can get and then AI upsample them (I have an RTX4090)
I wondered about the capture card with an HDMI splitter, too. I actually got a great HDMI splitter for my home theater, and it supports 4k, Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos. I got a new projector that supports both, but my Yamaha was just a bit too old to support eARC to get the Dolby Atmos back, and too old to support Dolby Vision throughput. So I use an NVidia Shield, then splitter for audio to the Yamaha, and video to the projector. Works fantastic. I wondered if the same sort of thing could be done with a capture card. I know it won't work on the newer stuff because of the encryption keys, but I thought the older stuff I mentioned might still work.
I'm not sure why you ask a banned account for help :_facepalm

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.