About me

GrizzPosted at 2019-01-30 19:18:06(274Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

How goes it folks? I'm Grizz and no that's not short for anything. I've been torrenting for coming up on 20yrs now. I still remember using ancient sites like mininova and btjunkie. I don't do much in the way of uploading but I always seed back what I take many times over. As a rule I seed to a ratio of at least 6.0 but on very rare occasion I'm prepared to go as low as 2.0 so a bare minimum of double what I take.

Post liked by - AnythingOld, square, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-01-30 19:21:44(274Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2220
Uploads: 416

Welcome to TGx Grizz, plenty of good people here and always happy to help.

:o)

Post liked by - Grizz
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2019-01-30 19:23:37(274Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 865

Hello Grizz nice to have you here with us and thanks for the intro, If you need anything just shout out... welcome to torrentgalaxy

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-01-30 19:26:45(274Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

Grizz wrote:

How goes it folks? I'm Grizz and no that's not short for anything. I've been torrenting for coming up on 20yrs now. I still remember using ancient sites like mininova and btjunkie. I don't do much in the way of uploading but I always seed back what I take many times over. As a rule I seed to a ratio of at least 6.0 but on very rare occasion I'm prepared to go as low as 2.0 so a bare minimum of double what I take.
Welcome to the galaxy.
That's a great ratio....
Gives me plenty to plant :-@

HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-01-30 19:28:31(274Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 855

Welcome to TG ☺️

GrizzPosted at 2019-01-30 19:33:50(274Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thanks all. Happy to find a new community as opposed to a site full of strangers.

Post liked by - Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-01-30 19:35:07(274Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9096

Hi Grizz ,welcome to the family.Enjoy & have fun.Great bunch here. :)

GrizzPosted at 2019-01-31 08:14:54(274Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

My ratio is aboot to be tested... Seasons 1-9 of big bang theory are getting Choose better descriptionby me so I hope lots of others wants them too lol.

Last edited by Ksenia on 2019-01-31 11:26:02

Post liked by - square, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-02-01 11:45:51(274Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

We want to get to know you better.
So introduce yourself.

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
phunpsyz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-02-01 16:33:36(274Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 105
Uploads: 1405

Mafketel wrote:

So introduce yourself.
Be careful what you ask for, you just may get it

Been uploading for around 2 years now and in constant pursuit of the perfect settings.  If you sampled some of my uploads from 6 months ago and trashed them immediately and to never make that mistake again, the settings have changed.  On the other side of the coin, if you liked them from 6 months ago, hopefully you think they're better than before.

software of choice is handbrake, but the settings are anything but preset, crf not 2-pass set bit rate

The first 2 ppl to ever promote me from trial uploader are TGx members, one has been here - SaM (which I assume is the same SaM from all over) and the other recently joined - blackjesus.  Not sure if they remember, but I do.

Try not to post too much in the forums, it usually leads to receiving a PM from an admin/mod stating that I shouldn't post that and that the comment has been edited.  I'm just a sarcastic a**hole for the most part and the comments are for entertainment value, but I've digressed.

Kinda found TGx somewhat by chance.  Had someone invite me to upload on a different site and was on the fence about joining, but that got me looking at other sites, which brought me upon TGx.  I recognized a few names here from a site where I had regularly uploaded but shut down.

would you like to know anything else?

Post liked by - Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2019-02-01 17:33:17(274Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

From one sarcastic a**hole to another.... cheers for the intro phunpsyz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun: and I'm glad you took the leap about time you got an avy though :P

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-02-01 18:35:08(274Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1365
Uploads: 1449

phunpsyz wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

So introduce yourself.
Be careful what you ask for, you just may get it

Been uploading for around 2 years now and in constant pursuit of the perfect settings.  If you sampled some of my uploads from 6 months ago and trashed them immediately and to never make that mistake again, the settings have changed.  On the other side of the coin, if you liked them from 6 months ago, hopefully you think they're better than before.

software of choice is handbrake, but the settings are anything but preset, crf not 2-pass set bit rate

The first 2 ppl to ever promote me from trial uploader are TGx members, one has been here - SaM (which I assume is the same SaM from all over) and the other recently joined - blackjesus.  Not sure if they remember, but I do.

Try not to post too much in the forums, it usually leads to receiving a PM from an admin/mod stating that I shouldn't post that and that the comment has been edited.  I'm just a sarcastic a**hole for the most part and the comments are for entertainment value, but I've digressed.

Kinda found TGx somewhat by chance.  Had someone invite me to upload on a different site and was on the fence about joining, but that got me looking at other sites, which brought me upon TGx.  I recognized a few names here from a site where I had regularly uploaded but shut down.

welcome to TGx have fun and enjoy glad your here:)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-02-02 22:09:03(274Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

phunpsyz wrote:

Be careful what you wish for :-@:-@

just one more thing....

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-02-02 22:27:56(274Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

LRS wrote:

From one sarcastic a**hole to another.... cheers for the intro phunpsyz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun: and I'm glad you took the leap about time you got an avy though :P
 maybe this one

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:Posted at 2019-02-04 12:16:04(273Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 65

Angelina wrote:

Welcome to TG KillerJane:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, oldman66, G4teKeep3r, Rhubarb:_male:, KotsTorrents:_trusted_user::_male::_boob::_junkie: and all other new members.:)
and Grizz and phunpsyz8o
I have missed quite a few:-(

Welcome to The Place Above The Clouds:-)
Enjoy your stay with us everyone:D:-*

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
PartyBagelPosted at 2019-02-15 06:50:23(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Long time lurker saying
Image error

Post liked by - square, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-02-15 06:53:23(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

PartyBagel wrote:

Long time lurker saying
Image error
Awesome that you came out of the darkness and into the light.
Welcome to galaxy.

HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-02-15 06:53:53(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 855

Welcome to TG ☺️

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2019-02-15 11:50:22(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Welcome aboard PartyBagel hope to see you around the forums :P

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-02-15 12:16:28(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

]Welcome to  TGx  PartyBagel, have fun  :)

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2019-02-15 12:17:25

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-02-15 13:28:27(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Glad you've delurked yourself PartyBagel, hope to see you about the forums.... :o)

Last edited by sherb on 2019-02-15 13:29:31

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
scouseukPosted at 2019-02-15 21:02:31(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 9

hello 1 and all

scouseuk here am not new to the pirate world

been out and about for years

its nice to be part of your world

live in liverpool  support liverpool fc

cya about the place

Post liked by - Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, square, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, KotsTorrents:_trusted_user::_male::_boob::_junkie:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-02-15 21:04:52(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

scouseuk wrote:

hello 1 and all

cya about the place
Hi scouseuk, welcome o the family.Happy that you joined us. :)

Post liked by - Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-02-15 21:24:47(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

scouseuk wrote:

hello 1 and all

cya about the place
Welcome to the galaxy.
We haven't got our own football team yet....
But we might one day.

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-02-15 21:42:48(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

scouseuk wrote:

hello 1 and all

cya about the place
Image error

Post liked by - Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends