The last thing you ate

Melg:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2024-02-16 01:54:59(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20
Uploads: 0

steak and chips

Post liked by - popcornboy:_male:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2024-02-16 10:43:01(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

Image error
Burger on a fresh bun, onion and tomato, cheese, a jumbo hotdog and a fried egg 🥳

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, zuluDROOG:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-17 00:50:00(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6899

Hot dog and fried eggs on the burger patty between the burger bun?

Where did you put the lettuce, tomato's, onions, pickles that's usually found on a burger?

Post liked by - xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2024-02-17 01:26:25(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

jaxe wrote:

Hot dog and fried eggs on the burger patty between the burger bun?

Where did you put the lettuce, tomato's, onions, pickles that's usually found on a burger?
Used to be a place back home, was there almost 50 yrs....had a burger with everything on it, and yes, an egg if you chose to add it.
I went there very often and shed a tear with the rest of the town when they closed for good (by choice).

I usually make crazy combo burgers, always have that place in mind........hence this creation, lol 🙂

Also, im not big on lettuce, nor pickle on my burger, but there is onion and tomato, relish, mayo, pepper.
Take care 🖐️🏴‍☠️🙂

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-17 03:09:13(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Oh I forgot 2 items I like on my burgers: sautéed onions and mushrooms.

Post liked by - xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
Kingpin111Posted at 2024-02-18 00:08:17(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10

Just finished.  Made it all today.  

Image error
Image error
Image error

Post liked by - commenttroll:_male:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-19 15:04:07(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Those look very yummylicious, Kingpin!

Post liked by - DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2024-02-19 15:10:41(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

jaxe wrote:

Those look very yummylicious, Kingpin!
Agreed! Well, except that fish (for me - too charred) 🍻

Ps Kingpin....do not forget to strip your pics of metadata (like location etc)👍🏴‍☠️🙂

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-10 06:46:48(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 155

Image error
Image error

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-29 11:18:33(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

^^^ I :_love Mussels (and other shellfish)

Took our kids to dinner Friday , change from home cooking

Image error

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-29 11:37:32(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 55

Raspberry cider and half a raw steak.

Love mussels too!

Last edited by Foxbase on 2024-04-29 11:38:40

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-29 14:54:08(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 730

Foxbase wrote:

Love mussels too!
Hopefully you cook the mussels,unlike the steak :_:P

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-29 15:05:32(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Barharmar wrote:

Foxbase wrote:

Love mussels too!
Hopefully you cook the mussels,unlike the steak :_:P
Certainly do :-) The sauce is one of my favourite parts...slurp!

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-29 20:52:45(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mussels and other shellfish like oysters, clams , can be eaten raw if they  are just caught fresh and still alive.

When we were living in Italy we lived in Sardinia by the beach for a couple of years and Dad would catch mussels, clams, even sea urchins.

We are them raw.

Post liked by - Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-29 20:57:08(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85

Subway

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-29 20:59:42(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 46

Fresh fries and fresh cod...fish and chips  with Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey to wash it down👍

Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-30 04:23:26(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

The talk of seafood yesterday had me running to the shops for salmon for lunch...baked with a lovely spicy rub...and more cider, of course.

Suspect I'll get more (salmon) today - been craving it since yesterdays...

4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-05-05 02:26:10(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Halibut, onion rings, jumbo fries...fresh fresh fresh made.

Image error
Image error

Very tasty 💯👍 Pina Colada's on the side 🥳🍻🏴‍☠️

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-05-05 05:30:40(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Smoked Mackerel for breakfast...I was craving oily fish so much that I was at the supermarket the second it opened.

Family sized cheese/onion quiche for lunch...with a bottle of milk so thick that I was able to scrape the cream out with my finger...mmmmmm...

A few G&Ts in the afternoon...

Steak for tea...unusually I cooked it...covered in salt and left it to dry out on a cooling tray in the fridge for 24 hours, then in the oven on low (125c) for 15, then in a red hot pan to sear for 60 secs each side. In other words - a reverse sear...a bit of an arse on, but gives you more control, a better sear and a far better tasting steak.

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-05-05 15:50:14(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-05-05 16:21:03(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Re: steak - to me, it's about, well...feelings...I suspect there is a different nutrient composition between raw and cooked...raw is the foundation, and it's especially what I crave if I've been eating poorly. I don't get to eat poorly for too long before...well, it either hurts...or I feel sick until I've had raw meat.

Cooked steak, I crave from time to time...when I have it, it feels as if...as if some tank is filled...and sometimes, in the winter, there's an emotional angle, I think...mostly, when I've had cooked it becomes a little repellent for a while.

To add - I will have and enjoy other things...it's just that it all...takes a toll...and eventually hurts.

Post liked by - 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-05-20 16:26:52(12Hrs ago) Report Permalink URL 

I made this last night.
A small chicken, seasoned with my favs in the spice rack, lol. (Greek LaGrille, pepper)
Yukon taters and a large onion, sliced up.
Drizzled with olive oil and slow roasted.
Never got an 'after' pic, as I was too hungry to think. :_facepalm

Image error

Post liked by - Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-05-20 19:33:40(9Hrs ago) Report Permalink URL 

Sirloin - cooked, for a change...salted and then left on the kitchen counter wrapped in kitchen roll for 8 hours...seared for 2 minutes each side then left on a warm plate for 10 minutes. Lovely crust, juicy and moist inside...and almost melts. Slurp.

Accompanied by horseradish, mint sauce and a G&T (or 2...or 3)...

Sitefriends