Site problems

YakcallPosted at 2024-03-27 04:05:21(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

TheChoke wrote:

Hello people, for approximately a week now i don't have the newest uploads on my left side of the screen. It is just empty. Did they remove this?
Yeah same issue, don't have the posters on the left side of current movies/TV shows

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, TheChoke, DVHDR4K:_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-27 09:07:22(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2250
Uploads: 158

Yakcall wrote:

TheChoke wrote:

Hello people, for approximately a week now i don't have the newest uploads on my left side of the screen. It is just empty. Did they remove this?
Yeah same issue, don't have the posters on the left side of current movies/TV shows
Turn off all add-blockers when logged in and the side panels should show up again.:_eyes
We don't serve ads to Members when logged in so you won't need it.:_party

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Kingpin111Posted at 2024-03-27 22:36:22(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10

miok wrote:

MMM wrote:

Evoke8342 wrote:

Hi, cover photos don't seem to be showing anymore when hovering over items in the browse view.
I've disabled all extensions and tired from incognito/private as well as different browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Edge)
Same.:_:(
It's not only you. The issue is being addressed. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Working again.  Thank you!

Image error

Post liked by - Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, fing6969:_verified_uploader::_male:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
cheykan:_male:Posted at 2024-03-29 01:29:25(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
  - post moderated by Mafketel:_super_admin::_male: -
Reppoints: -12
Mod note
No caps

Thumbnails not working.. it's been a few days since you said you "where looking in to it" how about you stop being incompetent asshats and FIX YOUR FUCKING SITE?

GOD i miss rarbg! this site is a fkn joke

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-29 01:41:45(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9071

cheykan wrote:

Thumbnails not working.. it's been a few days since you said you "where looking in to it" how about you stop being incompetent asshats and fix your fucking site?

God i miss rarbg! this site is a fkn joke
First of all the thumbnails are working so maybe clean your cache.Secondly the site is not a fucking joke as you put it.. Thirdly RARBG was & I  say WAS a great site. We are still here & they are not.

Now my personal opinion & not a staff position if you do not like it here you have my blessing to leave . The door is open , if you decide to stay quit your  GD complaining .

Last edited by Mafketel on 2024-03-29 07:06:31

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, CowGirl:_kitty:, devsped568:_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Kingpin111Posted at 2024-03-29 04:44:32(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10

cheykan wrote:

Thumbnails not working.. it's been a few days since you said you "where looking in to it" how about you stop being incompetent asshats and fix your fucking site?

God i miss rarbg! this site is a fkn joke
User error!  Been working fine for me the past few days.  
I'm guessing from your attitude that your computer hates you.

Image error

Last edited by Mafketel on 2024-03-29 07:07:29

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Napoleon, CowGirl:_kitty:, devsped568:_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-29 07:23:35(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2205
Uploads: 416

cheykan wrote:

Thumbnails not working.. it's been a few days since you said you "where looking in to it" how about you stop being incompetent asshats and FIX YOUR FUCKING SITE?

GOD i miss rarbg! this site is a fkn joke
Been taking your big brave keyboard warrior pills I see :_facepalm

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, CowGirl:_kitty:, devsped568:_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-29 11:21:54(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

If only i'd read the post above this one first
 Self-Moderated Post
Have a nice day and Happy Easter to All:_party:_pirate:_:D

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-31 14:05:24(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 335
Uploads: 706

Something's wrong with seed leech stats. Showing 0/0 on 2 of my recent uploads. Also checked TGxTV's uploads and same issue with them.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-31 14:28:33(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

appdoze wrote:

Something's wrong with seed leech stats. Showing 0/0 on 2 of my recent uploads. Also checked TGxTV's uploads and same issue with them.
Just checked 4 of your torrents,info is there .Hit the update button.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-03-31 14:40:20(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

appdoze wrote:

Public trackers can be pretty sketchy. I upload on many sites and the stats are completely different on every one.
The most accurate stats are those given by your torrent client.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-31 15:10:23(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thanks for the reply bb and miok. I haven't updated stats before so i didn't knew about that. Sorry for the trouble

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-03-31 15:15:32(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

appdoze wrote:

Thanks for the reply bb and miok. I haven't updated stats before so i didn't knew about that. Sorry for the trouble
TGx torrent stats will auto-update every few hours, for a day or two.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-31 15:17:31(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

appdoze wrote:

gotcha :_:). Thanks for letting me know

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-03-31 15:30:52(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

appdoze wrote:

miok wrote:

appdoze wrote:

You're welcome appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
After that first couple days, you're on your own as far as updating stats goes. As you may or may not know, scraping/updating 1.5+ million torrents is extremely resource intensive. Some downloaders will update the stats when considering downloading the torrent.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-31 15:46:54(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

appdoze wrote:

miok wrote:

appdoze wrote:

You're welcome appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
After that first couple days, you're on your own as far as updating stats goes. As you may or may not know, scraping/updating 1.5+ million torrents is extremely resource intensive. Some downloaders will update the stats when considering downloading the torrent.
Yeah i totally understand that. I will check and update stats for my uploads after that :_:)

PharazPosted at 2024-04-01 02:24:38(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

I tried the various suggestions and none of them worked.

I decided to try something new. I clicked the "Light Theme" button and the left panel with new movies and TV shows appeared. I clicked "dark theme" and it all disappeared.

So it seems the panel no longer appears with the Dark Theme.

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
YakcallPosted at 2024-04-01 02:25:59(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

So cleared cache, whitelisted the site and logged out and back in. I can't see the stuff on the left-hand side while in dark mode, but can when light theme. Just thought you might like to know.

Image error

Image error

Post liked by - fing6969:_verified_uploader::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, miok:_admin:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
deemonPosted at 2024-04-03 18:55:20(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

initially tried to register account with randomly generated 60 symbol password. fail, because retype password field length is shorter and only accommodates 50 symbols. passwords didn't match error.

then I tried to reduce the size to 50 -- gave error, that password can only be 40 symbols.

then I tried to reduce the password size to 40 symbols -- no luck, still gave the error that password can only be 40 symbols. (although it was 40)

then I tried to reduce the password size to 39 symbols (youknow... maybe you can't count or something) -- no luck, still gave the error that password can only be 40 symbols. (although it was 39)

then I tried to reduce the password size to 30 symbols (whateva at this point) -- no luck, still gave the error that password can only be 40 symbols. (although it was 30)

finally was able to register account with 20 symbol password...

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-04-03 20:34:16(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

deemon wrote:

initially tried to register account with randomly generated 60 symbol password. fail, because retype password field length is shorter and only accommodates 50 symbols. passwords didn't match error.

then I tried to reduce the size to 50 -- gave error, that password can only be 40 symbols.

then I tried to reduce the password size to 40 symbols -- no luck, still gave the error that password can only be 40 symbols. (although it was 40)

then I tried to reduce the password size to 39 symbols (youknow... maybe you can't count or something) -- no luck, still gave the error that password can only be 40 symbols. (although it was 39)

then I tried to reduce the password size to 30 symbols (whateva at this point) -- no luck, still gave the error that password can only be 40 symbols. (although it was 30)

finally was able to register account with 20 symbol password...
I'm glad you made it...
I had to count to 20 and I still had a smile that was to big... 🤣
Gotta warn ya...
This site has some ghosts running around the site so ya bound to run into them from time to time... :_ghost

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
p2ploverPosted at 2024-04-04 17:49:31(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello, everyone

Yesterday I used IDM to grab some 20+ torrent files... They downloaded OK

But now I'm banned from accessing this site, I'm on static IP so I'm unable to change it.
"You or the fake torrentgalaxy proxy URL you're using have been banned."

Can somebody help me, my RSS download feed are dead...

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-04 18:00:54(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

p2plover wrote:

Hello, everyone

Yesterday I used IDM to grab some 20+ torrent files... They downloaded OK

But now I'm banned from accessing this site, I'm on static IP so I'm unable to change it.

Can somebody help me, my RSS download feed are dead...
I'm not good at this stuff , maybe clean your cache &  reboot.Also if you are using an ad blocker turn it or them off .
Not needed when you're a member on TGx.Am sure someone more knowledgeable than me may offer more advice.
Good luck.

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-04 19:59:14(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7046

https://torrentgalaxy.to
if thats a not the link then i suggest you log into it and change your password asap ...
then if you still have the same problem you will have to pm a admin for your ip to be taken off the black list ...
also if your unable to access how exactly did you post .. :_facepalm

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, CowGirl:_kitty:
Midjet76Posted at 2024-04-04 21:24:15(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I'm having similar issues, I'm logged in but can't get thru the captcha thingy, says change IP address. I'm assuming it's because I'm using Nord VPN. I can't not use it....
Please advise

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-04 21:36:09(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Superbikemike wrote:

https://torrentgalaxy.to
if thats a not the link then i suggest you log into it and change your password asap ...
then if you still have the same problem you will have to pm a admin for your ip to be taken off the black list ...
also if your unable to access how exactly did you post .. :_facepalm

^^^ that only appears on torrent side of the site mike....not the forums....so your i.p. can be banned from searching or clicking on anything torrent related etc....but you can still be logged in and post on forums etc.
:_pirate:_party
( i do explain this a few times when peeps post "you posted so your not banned etc":_:-):_:-):_:-))
You can recreate this by simply logging in....then search for something...and then keep getting the capcha wrong...bingo ya banned:_facepalm:_O:-D

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2024-04-04 21:37:37

Post liked by - 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends