RARBG

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-03 19:22:02(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931
Uploads: 0

Luftwaffen wrote:

Greetings all, a dark event for us all that RARBG had to shut down, be it the MPAA / FBI assisted Bulgarian law or what they said, they gave us all the top content.

I'm glad to be a part of TG now, I hope this can shoulder some of the burden to preserve the internet for some extent at-least.

Godspeed to TG and all the pirates I hope we have another beacon of light in sailing the stormy high seas.
Hi  Luftwaffen  glad to have you join us.

Image error

Tgx welcomes you.:_:):_pirate

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2023-06-03 19:22:46

Post liked by - GimsGT:_male:, spanishguy:_male:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:, miok:_admin:
bloodyorcPosted at 2023-06-06 00:32:02(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

thisismike wrote:

Is there any chance tgx could fill the x265 1080p tv void left by rarbg, there just isn't anywhere like them and your 720 rips are great but you are the big game in town now as far as quality control (private trackers files are too big for collectors).

Would be very appreciated of course by me and everyone to fill that void.

:_love
I second this request.

Would be awesome.

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2023-06-06 01:28:55(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

cqwrr wrote:

I am starting to see new releases here labeled LAMA[TGx] which seem to be flavored like my go to RARBG files were:

1080 x264 mp4
Overall bitrate = 2 639 kb/s
Video: Bitrate = 2 250 kb/s, Framerate = CFR 23.976
Audio: Bitrate = CBR 384 kb/s

If you are listening out there LAMA, your efforts are appreciated and I hope this can be maintained going forward!
LAMA were basically retagged RARBG releases, which is why they seem the same.
Since RARBG has now gone, that might present a bit of a problem getting any more.

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, BuzzB2K:_male:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
liam288078:_blocked:Posted at 2023-06-06 16:36:27(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miss "ntb" and "ion" uploads:_:(

Post liked by - KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, BuzzB2K:_male:, ww2fa:_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
zhonghuaPosted at 2023-06-06 17:59:45(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I feel sad the shutdown of RBG. 😢

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-06-06 18:05:18(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

zhonghua wrote:

I feel sad the shutdown of RBG. 😢
We all are , RARBG was a great site. But  TGx is here & I know we will fill the void.
Long live TGx.:_pirate

Post liked by - Sosw8so10, Alleycat, BuzzB2K:_male:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bloodyorc, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2023-06-06 19:02:37(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

liam288078 wrote:

miss "ntb" and "ion" uploads:_:(
NTb are uploaded here ;
https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?search=ntb&lang=0&nox=2#results

I presume you mean ION10 ? Havent seen any of those here for a while I'm afraid.

Post liked by - BuzzB2K:_male:, ww2fa:_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ShhhweetSkunk, CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bloodyorcPosted at 2023-06-07 01:56:01(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I have found a rarbg searcheable dump online. I can post the link if allowed/wanted.

Printscreen to prove it.

Image error

Post liked by - OPQuest:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, BOOKER:_trusted_user:, Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Batoshanixx
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-07 02:42:38(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 660

We got too complacent on rarbg.
[spoiler=:(][/spoiler]
:_pacman

Post liked by - BOOKER:_trusted_user:, LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:, BuzzB2K:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-06-07 07:34:36(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

Be careful out there.

https://torrentfreak.com/dodgy-rarbg-knockoffs-thrive-as-former-users-seek-refuge-230606/

Post liked by - Sosw8so10, FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GamoholikRARBG, BuzzB2K:_male:, ww2fa:_male:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, liam288078:_blocked:, CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2023-06-07 18:42:44(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

RARGB (.to) has existed for years - same as the kickasstorrents (.to) clone, both simply index torrents from 1337x.

Post liked by - BuzzB2K:_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Soup:_trusted_user:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-08 01:53:45(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Cant forget demonoid (.to)  :_:-):_facepalm

Post liked by - BuzzB2K:_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
ww2fa:_male:Posted at 2023-06-08 08:52:40(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

battlestar wrote:

cqwrr wrote:

I am starting to see new releases here labeled LAMA[TGx] which seem to be flavored like my go to RARBG files were:

1080 x264 mp4

If you are listening out there LAMA, your efforts are appreciated and I hope this can be maintained going forward!
Since RARBG has now gone, that might present a bit of a problem getting any more.
Are we 100% sure it wasn't the other way around?  I'm seeing new LAMA releases here the last few days that I don't think were released on RARBG before the shutdown. I'm not positive you're wrong, but there does seem to be new stuff dropping.

LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:Posted at 2023-06-08 10:08:04(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 33

ww2fa wrote:

battlestar wrote:

cqwrr wrote:

1080 x264 mp4

Are we 100% sure it wasn't the other way around?  I'm seeing new LAMA releases here the last few days that I don't think were released on RARBG before the shutdown. I'm not positive you're wrong, but there does seem to be new stuff dropping.
You'd be right. Just did a search and there are a lot that were posted after RARBG shutdown.

Last edited by LeftistDirtBag on 2023-06-08 16:12:36

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ww2fa:_male:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-08 11:04:34(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

The  Hydra effect :_pacman:_pacman

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Saturn5:_trusted_uploader::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2023-06-08 18:41:45(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 109
Uploads: 30267

ww2fa wrote:

Just to be clear, I think this was referring to specific uploads that were the same as RARBG torrents.
It was investigated (elsewhere) and shown that many LAMA releases were retagged RARBG releases.

That doesnt mean all LAMA releases were, and its highly likely they were not.
It was not checked to see if they were retagged versions of anything else, this was a very specific RARBG/LAMA check based on a complaint.

As to were those torrents a case of LAMA being a copy of RARBG, or the other way around, all those investigated were released on RARBG first.

:_B)

Last edited by Saturn5 on 2023-06-08 18:42:30

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ww2fa:_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-06-13 07:32:47(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85

Hello everyone,
I really had hope ION10 releases would be found elsewhere on other sites. But I've been looking, and there's nothing.
Where did they go???????
I used to get many non-English shows, especially Korean, from rarbg.
Now that's it's gone, I honestly thought ION10 would find a new home or be everywhere to begin with.
Could the ION10 uploader be attached solely to rarbg, and now they're all gone?:_:(:_:(:_:(

Post liked by - Sosw8so10, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-13 09:39:20(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

KoKoChrome wrote:

Hello everyone,
I really had hope ION10 releases would be found elsewhere on other sites. But I've been looking, and there's nothing.
Where did they go???????
Now that's it's gone, I honestly thought ION10 would find a new home or be everywhere to begin with.
Could the ION10 uploader be attached solely to rarbg, and now they're all gone?:_:(:_:(:_:(
As far as i know "ion10" was rarbgs site bot,like how "indexfroggy" is the site bot for here.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:Posted at 2023-06-13 10:07:40(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

KoKoChrome wrote:

Hello everyone,
Where did they go???????
I would assume so cause before RARBG shutdown When I'd do a manual search in Sonarr I would see ION10 entries even though I never added RARBG to Sonarr cause it didn't like to play nice with Sonarr.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
zekzaya:_male:Posted at 2023-06-14 03:25:05(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ww2fa wrote:

the new "lama" releases are just retagged stuff from yts (fake yify site)
you can see this clearly by either comparing the crc sha values or by just simply opening the subtitle file (.srt file)
it got the "downloaded from bla bla bla official yify movies site" nonsense in them :_facepalm

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
OPQuest:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-18 02:13:42(40Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 74

bloodyorc wrote:

I have found a rarbg searcheable dump online. I can post the link if allowed/wanted.
If this is the RARBG Dump Index it does seem to work :_:D
I've tried it with a couple of film d/l's that had been stuck at 21% and 99% for a while  and managed to find .magnets of alternate torrents which enabled me to d/l one of them quite quickly. The second one is taking a little longer but it has seeds and is progressing - it is a .magnet from 2017 so I'm not going to complain.
RARBG is will be missed but I feel sure that TGx will manage our requirements. :_B)

Post liked by - LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-06-27 09:36:21(39Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85

Barharmar wrote:

KoKoChrome wrote:

Hello everyone,
Where did they go???????
As far as i know "ion10" was rarbgs site bot,like how "indexfroggy" is the site bot for here.
Since I don't know how site-bots work, I'll make a silly suggestion:
How about a site bot like "ion10" be made here. It'd get all the non-English shows like "ion10" used to.
As long as the files are relatively small. A 50-minute and .x264 episode would be around 500 MBs. That's reasonable.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:Posted at 2023-06-27 10:10:49(39Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

@KoKoChrome not a bad idea at all cause plenty here do grab a lot of Korean shows and movies and Chinese movies. It would need to be capable of grabbing the dubbed versions as well.

Last edited by LeftistDirtBag on 2023-06-27 11:16:25

Post liked by - KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
lmsn1981:_male:Posted at 2023-06-27 11:02:10(39Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7

KoKoChrome wrote:

Barharmar wrote:

KoKoChrome wrote:

Hello everyone,
Where did they go???????
Since I don't know how site-bots work, I'll make a silly suggestion:
How about a site bot like "ion10" be made here. It'd get all the non-English shows like "ion10" used to.
As long as the files are relatively small. A 50-minute and .x264 episode would be around 500 MBs. That's reasonable.
Could do the same (create a bot site) but for 2160p HD-DTS remux movies.
That would be awesome :_B):_:)

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
JohnnyJrWayne:_blocked:Posted at 2023-06-27 11:38:16(39Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -1

I liked Ion265 for the english shows. They are in hd/packs but uploads stopped may 31.

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.