RARBG

Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-27 13:41:35(43Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 715
Uploads: 0

JohnnyJrWayne wrote:

I liked Ion265 for the english shows. They are in hd/packs but uploads stopped may 31.
You can still find all the old uploads,they are still readily available.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
aqfoxPosted at 2023-07-11 06:04:57(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

missing RARBG!
there were many VRs ,where are they now?

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2023-07-12 23:15:46(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6635

Whats a "VR" ?

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Soup:_trusted_user:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-07-12 23:23:34(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 715

battlestar wrote:

Whats a "VR" ?
Virtual reality games/p*rn

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2023-07-13 00:00:11(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

Not sure about the VR Games, and as for pron, whatever floats your boat. You've seen one you've seen them all

Post liked by - darkskywise, APKSOUP:_blocked:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:Posted at 2023-07-13 02:24:23(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 33

Soup wrote:

You've seen one you've seen them all
LOL I wouldn't make a statement like that. Cause as the saying goes "Just when you think you've seen it all". :_facepalm:_:-)

Last edited by LeftistDirtBag on 2023-07-13 02:25:01

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, Crichton, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
eternalin3Posted at 2023-11-18 05:18:05(23Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

I'm not new to TGx as I love both and already used both TGx (primarily for GalaxyTV batch packs) and RARBG (primarily for BDRip ION265 packs) equally before RARBG's demise, but I did have some RARBG downloads that I was pursuing that have stalled since its takedown and Reddit doesn't allow reseed threads.  

I wonder if TGx would be open to opening and hosting a RARBG Refugee Reseed Request thread here in its forums to see if any of us can help our fellow refugees find closure?

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2023-11-18 06:48:25(22Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1743

eternalin3 wrote:

I'm not new to TGx as I love both and already used both TGx (primarily for GalaxyTV batch packs) and RARBG (primarily for BDRip ION265 packs) equally before RARBG's demise, but I did have some RARBG downloads that I was pursuing that have stalled since its takedown and Reddit doesn't allow reseed threads.  

I wonder if TGx would be open to opening and hosting a RARBG Refugee Reseed Request thread here in its forums to see if any of us can help our fellow refugees find closure?
Try using this Request Thread ...  
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=479&page=192

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends