Deluge not connecting to any seeders on here. It works for other clients

theprodigyyPosted at 2022-04-20 08:43:10(104Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

As title. Im using Deluge 1.3.15 and whenever im adding torrents from TG, it will show the total seeders but never connect/take hours to connect to 1. Other clients like qbittorrent and transmission connect without a problem. Im using Ultraseedbox to host and download. It stopped working all of a sudden and wondered if theres no more support?

Need some help!

Post liked by - Rotblut:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
theprodigyyPosted at 2022-04-20 08:54:22(104Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Rotblut:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Rotblut:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:Posted at 2022-04-20 09:09:23(104Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 190
Uploads: 78

Excuse to ask, but did you ever restart your machine? Turn completly everything off and start from scratch.

Post liked by - TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ezratheproto:_trusted_uploader::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2022-04-20 09:12:51(104Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 655

works fine on my deluge from feralhosting and Leaseweb Dedicated Box maybe try contacting ultra.cc  support?

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Rotblut:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:, ezratheproto:_trusted_uploader::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:
ezratheproto:_trusted_uploader::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2022-04-20 09:14:24(104Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 133
Uploads: 1597

Works for me too on both transmission and qbit, maybe you have the incoming port set to something stupid? that shouldn't stop you from connecting to anyone, but i wouldn't be surprised

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Rotblut:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Rotblut:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:Posted at 2022-04-20 13:35:25(104Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Is there some feedback you can give us theprodigyy?

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
theprodigyyPosted at 2022-04-21 05:34:08(104Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Rotblut wrote:

Is there some feedback you can give us theprodigyy?
Yup i tried reinstalling my slot and deluge multiple times so i think ill contact support and see if that helps

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
theprodigyyPosted at 2022-04-21 06:30:54(104Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ezratheproto wrote:

Works for me too on both transmission and qbit, maybe you have the incoming port set to something stupid? that shouldn't stop you from connecting to anyone, but i wouldn't be surprised
My ports are randomized for incoming/outgoing. Is it suppose to be something specific?

theprodigyyPosted at 2022-04-21 07:04:36(104Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Just contacted ultraseedbox. They cant help and redirected me here pretty much for support. Is a deluge version unsupported now?

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
theprodigyyPosted at 2022-04-21 07:31:29(104Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

FOUND THE ISSUE! The tracker udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce is first in the list and isnt connecting to anyone! Removing it starts downloads from another tracker with seeders

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, SpanksForThis:_male:
Rotblut:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:Posted at 2022-04-21 09:56:47(104Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

theprodigyy

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
ezratheproto:_trusted_uploader::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2022-04-21 10:11:12(104Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 133
Uploads: 1597

theprodigyy wrote:

ezratheproto wrote:

My ports are randomized for incoming/outgoing. Is it suppose to be something specific?
Its better to go for a specific port for seeding/uploading to other folks, i'd reccomend somewhere around 32000, its unblocked and unchocked/throttled by most isps!

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:
L4t3l4:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-04-21 11:35:34(104Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 365

On utorrent i got random port for each time i start the client and never had issues with TGx torrents, neither on rutorrent in my seedbox.

Sorry if not related but just a heads up information.

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2022-04-21 21:42:24(103Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6621

theprodigyy wrote:

FOUND THE ISSUE! The tracker udp://open.stealth.si:80/announce is first in the list and isnt connecting to anyone! Removing it starts downloads from another tracker with seeders
Deluge should use all the trackers, unless there is some weird setting it has to only use the first one (I dont know of one).
(That can happen if the trackers are added wrongly, but thats unlikely to be the case as it looks like a GalaxyRG torrent).
You should also have DHT enabled, which will find peers regardless of any trackers (also enable PEX).

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
majtybossPosted at 2023-06-06 22:42:50(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Still doesn't work for me :_:-( Can't DL anything from here.

Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2023-06-06 23:21:48(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

Bin deluge and use Qbit

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-06 23:27:46(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2995

I use Tixati, no issues here

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-06 23:28:36(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 175
Uploads: 88

majtyboss wrote:

Still doesn't work for me :_:-( Can't DL anything from here.
My suggestion - just use a different client, try transmission or utorrent.

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-06 23:28:58(45Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2200
Uploads: 416

I use Deluge via seedbox, no problems.

basicPosted at 2023-07-23 00:32:31(38Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

theprodigyy wrote:

This seems to have worked for me as well..

battlestar wrote:

theprodigyy wrote:

Deluge should use all the trackers, unless there is some weird setting it has to only use the first one (I dont know of one).
(That can happen if the trackers are added wrongly, but thats unlikely to be the case as it looks like a GalaxyRG torrent).
You should also have DHT enabled, which will find peers regardless of any trackers (also enable PEX).
Been having issues as well, theprodigyy's workaround worked for me too!? *shrug*

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
hambonePosted at 2023-07-31 23:54:57(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

After a multi-week long issue, this solved my problems. I also found using the ItConfig plugin for deluge you can check "announce to all tiers" and "announce to all trackers"

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:

Sitefriends