Why do we need friendship & love as a community ?

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-01-07 23:13:07(272Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931
Uploads: 0

Ange1 wrote:

Dont worry we have some on order..... could be worse we could be all crazy lol xx
We do ? could have fooled me.:-):-)

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Gayle:_blocked:, Monster:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2019-01-12 11:48:06(271Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 880

Gayle wrote:

Without friendship, love and having fun together it's not a community. Just a bunch of strangers coincidentally using the same site.
Very well said Gayle:_blocked:

For me it's also a place to exchange opinions... to learn new things and generate ideas to meet up with friends kick back and relax with people of similar interests the community is the :love of the site :D

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ADHDerby:_male:
ADHDerby:_male:Posted at 2019-01-12 11:50:17(271Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 330
Uploads: 44

Here's some love...

Image error

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-01-12 15:11:29(271Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

If you're after a giggle, a bout of forum spamming, a wee chat with fellow Galaxians in the Lobby (chatbox), looking for info, looking for TV, movies, music, software etc or just lurking then TGx is probably the best place on the tinterweb to do it.

Great bunch of people in this ever growing community with some great Admin, mods etc keeping everything in order. A genuine friendly place to be, with users only too happy to help other users if they need it whatever the problem be.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Oh' and if you are just sitting there at your rig lurking, well don't be shy, come on in and have some fun. You won't regret it

:o)

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-01-12 15:18:29(271Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

sherbetdab wrote:

If you're after a giggle, a bout of forum spamming, a wee chat with fellow Galaxians in the Lobby (chatbox), looking for info, looking for TV, movies, music, software etc or just lurking then TGx is probably the best place on the tinterweb to do it.

Great bunch of people in this ever growing community with some great Admin, mods etc keeping everything in order. A genuine friendly place to be, with users only too happy to help other users if they need it whatever the problem be.

Keep up the great work everyone.

Oh' and if you are just sitting there at your rig lurking, well don't be shy, come on in and have some fun. You won't regret it

:o)
Are you ok ? You are actually being nice,can't believe my eyes.Probably still staring..:-):-):-):-):-)

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
KillerJane:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2019-03-26 13:38:02(261Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3665

Love and Friendship are everything !  :)

Image error

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-03-26 19:35:07(261Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

Image error

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
phunpsyz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-03-27 01:18:55(261Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 105
Uploads: 1405

leave it to b4nd1t to class a topic up and give it some legitimacy

and thanks for doing so

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
suedwestgabber:_male::_kitty:Posted at 2023-06-05 22:19:31(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 26

I don't know where to introduce myself, so I'll do it here.
Hi, I'm a guy from Switzerland and I must say - this site reminds me of KAT. hehe ^^ Which is a positive thing! :-)
I've just found this site today and I like it very much.
Nice to meet you all. :_:)

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-06-05 22:21:46(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

suedwestgabber wrote:

I don't know where to introduce myself, so I'll do it here.
Hi, I'm a guy from Switzerland and I must say - this site reminds me of KAT. hehe ^^ Which is a positive thing! :-)
I've just found this site today and I like it very much.
Nice to meet you all. :_:)
Welcome to the galaxy.
We have a thread called About Me...
There are plenty of old Kat members hanging around here..
Glad you found us.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, suedwestgabber:_male::_kitty:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.