Which TV Shows Cancelled?

MadWatchdog:_moderator:Posted at 2022-11-06 03:11:06(76Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1640
Uploads: 0

Most of the long running CW shows are coming to an end 😔

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2022-11-06 11:31:26(76Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 390

Nexstar Media`s  acquisition of a 75% ownership interest in The CW Network, LLC  from co-owners Warner Bros. Discovery and Paramount Global who will each retain a 12.5% ownership interest in The CW.
It so strange they want to scrap all these shows now looking for new shows, why wouldnt they keep these shows and improve them. The offical stance is:
CW Network losing money with young shows for old audience.
So i guess younger people aint watching The Flash (which is also set  to end) and Stargirl. I would have thought at least Stargirl would have proved really popular amongst the teens. Now the CW is set to focus on older audience which proably means a ton of boring TV.
According to what i could find out:
CW’s parent companies Warner Bros television and CBS Studios relied on streaming deals and international sales to off-set the losses at the network. Netflix previously paid $1 billion for the streaming rights to the network’s shows for an eight-year period.
When the Netflix deal ended in 2019, Warners and CBS Studios decided to boost their streaming platforms HBO Max and Paramount+ with the library but still could not compete with Netflix which led up to this new aquisition.
Two of the newer CW shows fate has yet to be decided both Walker: Independence and The Winchesters have done well by CW ratings standards and are new chapters in hugely popular CW franchises, so, under normal circumstances, full seasons for both shows would have been approved however there are no backorders for a 2nd season tho lack of back orders does not mean cancellations...yet...

As for Westworld (it`s not CW its an HBO show) it was orginally planned to have 6 seasons, creators are pleading to have a 5th season just so they can finish things how they`d have liked however i wouldnt hold my breath on that one.:_:(

Last edited by realityshow on 2022-11-06 11:35:56

Post liked by - aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2022-11-06 19:12:18(76Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6635

Nexstar is killing off The CW, there will be nothing good left to watch.
Kung Fu will probably be next to get cancelled, and its not looking good for the rest.

Westworld was probably doomed by its viewing figures, Season 4 was way down.
They also basically killed off everyone and everything, so its hard to see where it could go.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Ratso:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-01-18 01:13:42(66Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 198

I use this site to track the shows I like: https://premieredate.news/

They also show which ones I am tracking have been cancelled, and when renewed shows are likely to be aired.

Post liked by - aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2023-02-07 21:04:26(63Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

More cancelled shows as follows: (some may be old news)
Project Blue Book
Schooled
Deadly Class
Hanna
The Twilight Zone
City on a Hill
American Soul
Titans
Young Justice
The Order
Doom Patrol
Boomerang
Los Espookys
Dead to Me
Bad Blood
Perpetual Grace
Trinkets
Just Roll With It
Veronica Mars
Prodigal Son
L.A`s Finest
Servant
V Wars
Deputy
Hunters
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Thundercats Roar
Space Force
Crossing Swords
Warrior Nun
Norsemen
Brave New World
Infinity Train
Year of The Rabbit
Lovecraft Country
Hoops
Ghost Brothers
Away
Woke
Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous
The Ellen DeGeneres Show
The Wendy Williams Show
Desus & Mero
Sneakerheads
Marvel's 616
neXt
Walking Dead: World Beyond
16 and Pregnant
The Trickster
The Right Stuff
Marvel's Helstrom
Vampirina
The Queen’s Gambit
The Undoing
Truth Seekers
B Positive
Moonbase 8
A Teacher
My Little Pony: Pony Life
The Astronauts
Saved by the Bell
Trolls: TrollsTopia
Selena: The Series
Rescue Cam
The Moodys
Heaven's Gate: The Cult of Cults
The Outsider
The Wilds
Into the Dark
The Stranded
The Masked Dancer (Fox)
The Watch
90 Day Bares All
Gossip Girl
Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
Fate: The Winx Saga
Gordon Ramsay's Bank Balance
Punky Brewster
Debris
The Nevers
Ladhood
Rutherford Falls
The Mosquito Coast
Step Up
Jupiter's Legacy
America's Book of Secrets
The Cars That Built the World
FBOY Island
Mr. Corman
Heartbreak Island
The Chair
Dug Days
Alter Ego
The Chestnut Man
Midnight Mass
Aquaman: King of Atlantis
Monarch
Hawkeye
Cowboy Bebop
The Endgame
The Thing About Pam
Will Smith`s Welcome to Earth
The Witcher: Blood Origin
The Larkins
Promised Land
Gaslit
Batman: Caped Crusader
The Midnight Club
Under the Banner of Heaven
Station Eleven
Queer as Folk (Peacock)
Good Sam
Blockbuster
Vampire Academy
Pam & Tommy
How We Roll
Beyond The Edge
Astrid & Lilly Save the World
The Cuphead Show
First Kill
Resident Evil  (Netflix)
Selling Tampa
King of the Con
The Offer
Paper Girls
61st Street
Power Book V: Influence
L.A. Law
Clark
Roar
Ruxx
The Baby
Angelyne
Million Dollar Island
DMZ
The Pentaverate
Unbroken
Pantheon
Night Sky
Candy
The Essex Serpent
Underbelly: Vanishing Act
The Staircase
The First Lady
Black Bird
Blank Slate
Ice Age: Scrat Tales
Moonhaven
Becoming Elizabeth
Ultra Violet & Black Scorpion
Uncoupled
Boo, Bitch
The Imperfects
The Last Days of Ptolemy Grey
The Man Who Fell to Earth
Joe vs Carole
Rat in the Kitchen
The Fear Index
Mike
Alchemy of Souls
Five Days at Memorial
Criminal Nature
The Anarchists
Dangerous Liaisons
Shantaram
The Tetris Murders

Not a complete list by all means just picked out the ones people may be watching in force for a complete look i recommend using the website recommended by Ratso above this post at the cancelled section.

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:
realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2023-05-07 10:22:39(50Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Latest batch of shows to end or have been cancelled as follows:

Yellowstone (comes to an end but sequel with Matthew McConaughey begins)
Sweet Tooth
Truth be Told
A League of Their Own (season 2 will air which only has 4 episodes)
Sex/Life
Grow-ish
L Word Generation Q
Willow
Barry
Star Trek DIscovery  (Season 5 will be its last season)
Succession
Fear the Walking Dead (Season 8 will be its last)
Pantheon (even tho season 2 is complete it may not air unless picked up by another network)
Astrid & Lilly Save the World
61st Street
National Treasure: Edge of HIstory
Big Shot
Blood & Treasure
Avenue 5
The Blacklist
Kindred
Reboot ( tho is being shopped around to other networks by creator)
One of Us is Lying
Vampire Academy
NCIS: Los Angeles (14th season it`s last)
Cobra Kai ( season 6 yet to air; as its last)
Gossip Girl
Uncoupled
Snowpiercer (tho is being shopped around to other networks)

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2023-05-07 14:56:05(50Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7051

so you know season 4 the last season has already been filmed there searching for a platform to air it on
im guessing which ever one they can get the most out of before it ends up going on tubi
:_:-):_:-):_facepalm

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2023-05-07 21:01:40(50Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

harrytorrentz2 wrote:

s.w.a.t also

Superbikemike wrote:

so you know season 4 the last season has already been filmed there searching for a platform to air it on
im guessing which ever one they can get the most out of before it ends up going on tubi
:_:-):_:-):_facepalm
Great, didn`t know about S.W.A.T cancelled  & that Snowpiercer season 4 had completed filming!!

This last batch of cancellations; i only happened across by accident whilst looking up Famke Janssens movies from early 2000`s on IMDB, and happened to see a cancelled list on the right hand side.:_:P

If anyone comes across further info about other well known or lesser TV shows we may be watching; that have been axed please post!
We all would love to know!!

If there`s a show you are sad about being cancelled from this batch or an old show that you miss; feel free to post.
Even now till the day, 13 years later. I`m sore about "Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles" being cancelled from way back in 2010 :_eyes If you saw the season 2 cliffhanger finale, you`d understand.:_:-):_:-):_facepalm

Last edited by realityshow on 2023-05-07 21:03:05

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-05-07 22:51:42(50Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

Sweet tooth gets a 3rd and final season.

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2023-05-15 18:55:38(49Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

JFYI, SWAT got uncancelled two days later, for a 7th (Final) season.

True lies really wasnt up to much, I gave up on it after 6 episodes.

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
8R00kLYnm157:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-05-15 20:03:17(49Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 68

Anyone mention East New York?

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2023-05-15 22:52:12(49Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

8R00kLYnm157 wrote:

Anyone mention East New York?
Well its cancelled if thats what you are asking.

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Registion021Posted at 2023-06-30 01:04:02(43Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Also
Raising Dion                    
Salvation                        
The Order
Warrior Nun
Daybreak
Deadly Class                    
Gotham Knights
Jupiters Legacy
The Imperfects
Willow

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-06-30 08:04:16(43Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

Warrior nun will get another season after a petition.

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-07-02 05:24:28(42Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 655

Mafketel wrote:

Warrior nun will get another season after a petition.
Good news <3

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
oldfartDoc:_male:Posted at 2023-07-12 16:56:08(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4

im not bragging btw lol. many years ago, when i was more active on forums, used to know a lot of tv gossip sites. now i barely have a clue, apart from imdb and a couple others.

i can say with certainty, that supernatural wasnt canceled at all. it sill had good ratings from what i remember. i cant remember which interview it was that i had read or with whom, but they wanted to go to season 20. but some years later jensen and jared confirmed it was time to end the show. a quick google search will confirm.

as i have a lot of stuff to eventually watch, im disappointed with clarice and the lost symbol being canceled too. im not sure if i will watch them now lol.

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2023-07-12 18:14:01(41Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7051

Canceled "
Human Resources
Two Sentence Horror Stories
Young Rock
Star Trek Prodigy

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:

Sitefriends