Prostylex

Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-30 22:58:25(73Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

Mafketel wrote:

I'm getting a cloud flare msg.. All good from my end but site still dowm..
Yup, regarding the 522 error, this error known for multiple reasons to only billing installments, as you may know, Billing, DDos, Sever offline (auto/manually) are usual Commons behind the scene which means Cloudflare shows the same error, and the most ordinary issue is Data center, which means does Server respond via Data center, so, someone should be there to take care of it, so, above 3 mentioned are common errors, and the 4th one pretty deep and requires someone to go further besides just paying a bill....I wish anyone of them must reach to it and get it done if anyone hired after Sil to take care of such things at his back, let's see and hope for the best, Indeed, Sil is a need of this community.

GlosDLS had the biggest downtime after a long while yesterday, it was the same error 522 and tech fought to get it fixed for the rest of 7/8 hours, the problem was Server doesn't respond via Data Center. (That's why I know that you know folks know now)

Anyway, will update if I hear anything from my resources, later folks
:_:)

Post liked by - ZxW3y:_blocked:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Rav3n007:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
JQRGROUP1:_blocked:Posted at 2022-10-30 23:16:00(73Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

Prom3th3uS wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

Yup, regarding the 522 error, this error known for multiple reasons to only billing installments, as you may know, Billing, DDos, Sever offline (auto/manually) are usual Commons behind the scene which means Cloudflare shows the same error, and the most ordinary issue is Data center, which means does Server respond via Data center, so, someone should be there to take care of it, so, above 3 mentioned are common errors, and the 4th one pretty deep and requires someone to go further besides just paying a bill....I wish anyone of them must reach to it and get it done if anyone hired after Sil to take care of such things at his back, let's see and hope for the best, Indeed, Sil is a need of this community.

GlosDLS had the biggest downtime after a long while yesterday, it was the same error 522 and tech fought to get it fixed for the rest of 7/8 hours, the problem was Server doesn't respond via Data Center. (That's why I know that you know folks know now)

honestly.... who cares?

TGX is the leading site...

Post liked by - ZxW3y:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
H3LLPR13ST:_blocked:Posted at 2022-10-30 23:55:28(73Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 13
Uploads: 8

JQRGROUP1 wrote:

Prom3th3uS wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

honestly.... who cares?

Leading site? Can only mean one thing, the cross hairs on that telescopic sight are watching a target get fatter and plumper for a kill. Then it'll be heat and more heat until they drag you into a court room and whack you with £$ million pound/dollar lawsuit that will quite literally make you shit in your pants. No don't get bigger, stay under the radar please.......

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ZxW3y:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-10-31 00:10:42(73Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

All sites are important no matter the size or it's popularity.
It's good for the whole community.

Post liked by - ZxW3y:_blocked:, mickjapa108:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-31 05:55:37(73Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 479
Uploads: 6958

JQRGROUP1 wrote:

Prom3th3uS wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

honestly.... who cares?

its always handy to be have backups

Extratorrent & Kickasstorrents was the leading sites before TGX and we all know the end to them stories

Post liked by - ZxW3y:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2022-11-01 00:31:52(73Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

The longer its down, the less confident I am it will ever return. Almost 6 days now, so not looking good. :_pirate

Post liked by - 4allapps:_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2022-11-06 19:25:15(72Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Well, we have passed the 10 day point, and its not looking like its returning.  :_ghost
As such, I have taken the decision to permanantly shut down my Prostylex upload bots.  :_:(
In theory I could resurect them if it came back, but I would have to decide if its worth the effort.  :_alien

Post liked by - ZxW3y:_blocked:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-06 19:26:46(72Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

Yeah not looking good battlestar :_:(

Post liked by - ZxW3y:_blocked:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-11-06 19:29:43(72Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

Keep trying multiple times a day . No success.

Post liked by - ZxW3y:_blocked:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-06 22:15:37(72Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

i try everytime i got a new torrent to upload

but i only give it  like 10-20 seconds then give up im not wasting my time refreshing it non stop

might have ran out of cash. i tried to donate once but need to do it via bitcoin and when i signed upto the wesite to buy some it needed photo i.d ect, f that to its to much hassle. they need to make an easier way to donate

Post liked by - ZxW3y:_blocked:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2022-11-08 23:05:31(72Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B0NE wrote:

might have ran out of cash. i tried to donate once but need to do it via bitcoin and when i signed upto the wesite to buy some it needed photo i.d ect, f that to its to much hassle. they need to make an easier way to donate
A lot of sites do that, unfortunately. :(
I refuse to touch bitcoin (or any other crypto currency).

Post liked by - ZxW3y:_blocked:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:
H3LLPR13ST:_blocked:Posted at 2022-11-08 23:30:41(72Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 13
Uploads: 8

battlestar wrote:

B0NE wrote:

A lot of sites do that, unfortunately. :(
I refuse to touch bitcoin (or any other crypto currency).
I believe that's half the problem with sites because they ask for donations in bitcoin or crypto, no one really trusts it. If i could donate with a simple card transaction then all the better. But bitcoin and crypto i guess are safe ways for owners to generate revenue etc etc

Post liked by - ZxW3y:_blocked:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-17 02:13:26(71Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

So Whens the funeral then ?

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ZxW3y:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, H3LLPR13ST:_blocked:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-11-17 11:21:02(71Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

Image error

Post liked by - DarkAngie:_moderator:, B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ZxW3y:_blocked:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-17 11:29:20(71Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1500
Uploads: 1227

miok wrote:

Image error
Very sad thanks for the good times, hope you come back Prostylex cheers TC.
Will remove .txt file, always a sad deletion...:(

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ZxW3y:_blocked:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
ZxW3y:_blocked:Posted at 2022-11-17 14:07:36(71Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Hi,

I am Prostylex lover. I have an account on their. But last few days it's now reach.

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-11-17 14:11:34(71Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

ZxW3y wrote:

Hi,

I am Prostylex lover. I have an account on their. But last few days it's now reach.
That's what everyone is talking about. ProStyleX has been offline for a while.
Welcome to TGx. We're not going anywhere! :_pirate

Post liked by - 4allapps:_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ZxW3y:_blocked:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2022-11-17 23:09:27(70Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

Welcome to TGx. We're not going anywhere!
Hopefully not, but ZxW3y:_blocked: didnt stay for very long it seems.  :_facepalm

At this point, I see little hope for Prostylex, even if it came back online.
I suspect most of its users have moved on now, and will stay where they are.  :_pirate

Post liked by - 4allapps:_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2023-02-07 02:22:00(59Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 76

Has anyone heard anything about Silmarillion of late? i do hope he is ok

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2023-02-07 16:57:38(59Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Nope, not heard anything - but it looks like Prostylx is gone for good.

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Soup:_trusted_user:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-21 07:49:41(57Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

its been down way to long i dont think im going to bother going back to it if ever does come back

uploaded like 200+ xmas movies why it was down pointless uploading them to it now

it didnt get many visitors anyway.. so now im uploading to just 4 sites TBP 1337x glodls & here

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-02-21 08:48:14(57Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

Soup wrote:

Has anyone heard anything about Silmarillion of late? i do hope he is ok
There's no word whatsoever...

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Garthock:_moderator:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-21 13:17:58(57Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6906

If you want to know if its gone for good i wont be able to tell you till 07-20-2023 after 5pm est.
i wont remember but if ya hit me up ill let you know ...:_B)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2023-02-21 15:01:58(57Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I assume you mean the domain expiry ?

Its actually just slightly earlier than that ;

Quote:

Registry Expiration: 2023-07-19 08:20:44 UTC
I believe that works out as 4:20am EDT on July 19th [2023].

However, there is renewal grace period after expiry (normally 30 days).
After that there is 5 day deletion period before its gone for good (or more accurately, available for anyone else to buy).

:_B)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-21 15:47:10(57Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6906

yeah takes time to show as null,, its the site im using to check i guess ..
honestly i dont know of many if any that let it expire then went to get it back so yes that is what i was going by .. :_B)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.