What's a "chud"?

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-08 15:50:51(59Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3480
Uploads: 0

OK, sorry, I obviously live a very sheltered life :_O:-D:_O:-D:_O:-D But several people have used this term in relation to... er... someone  I exchange comments with occasionally, and I've been polite and kind of let it slide, because--frankly--I have no effing idea what it means :_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm

I've tried looking it up on the webz, but I don't think what I've got so far is what was meant. Could someone please enlighten me? WTF is a "chud"? :_:?:_:?:_:?

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-08 15:56:36(59Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

Can't Help U Dear:_:-*

maybe someone else can..?:_:D:_:P

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-08 16:01:16(59Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6906

Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller
term is regarded as the WORST possible insult you can dish out on the social media circles today. When you call someone a CHUD you're basically calling them a flurry of foul names
:_B)

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-08 16:12:16(59Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ooh, that's not nice Mikey, but thank you :_:-* -- you're not teasing me are you? :_:?

Not sure I like that :_:( ... but I can see why it's been said :_facepalm

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Ex0duS5150:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-08 16:15:11(59Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 374

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C.H.U.D.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/chud

chud (plural chuds)

(US, slang) A gross, physically unappealing person.

(chiefly US, Internet slang, sometimes derogatory) A person on the political right, and/or who holds socio-political views seen as regressive or bigoted.

Some chud on Twitter said The Wall Street Journal was liberal propaganda. (pejorative)
   Unlike all those cuckservatives in Congress, this guy's a true chud. (positive)

Last edited by Ex0duS5150 on 2023-02-08 16:19:45

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-08 16:27:28(59Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I am obviously far too trusting of authority figures :_:O:_:O I shall remember that Mikey... you're on my List :_boom:_boom :_:-*:_:-*

Thank you
Ex0duS5150:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:  The wiktionary link was great :_:-*:_:-*:_:-*:_:-*

I shall ignore the rest of you now, since it's obvious I just set myself up with a pool of endless ridicule, and jumped in with both feet and a f@@@ing snorkel :_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2023-02-08 16:31:27

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ex0duS5150:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-08 16:29:41(59Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 40

Superbikemike wrote:

Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dweller
Indeed, not a bad movie if i remember.
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0087015/

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-09 18:16:23(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Of course, if you boys weren't all so ancient, I might have got the reference... 1984 :_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm

That's a George Orwell novel :_:O:_:O:_:O

Years before I was even born :_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-)

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2023-02-09 18:16:51

Post liked by - Ex0duS5150:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:
PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-09 20:26:44(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 40

In the movie it initially stands for......
  Contamination
  Hazard
  Urban
  Disposal

But then, something unsavory starts happening in the sewers of new york. (Like we didn't already know that)

And the acronym changes to...
    Cannibalistic
    Humanoid
    Underground
    Dweller

Based on a true story.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.