Turkey Interesting News

CheerfulTomato:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-01-09 09:43:42(67Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 194
Uploads: 1517

Hello, I would like to convey an interesting news in my country. For those who do not know Turkish culture, I will write the meanings of some words above. This way it will be easy to understand.

Original Link :  https(:)//www.hurriyet.com(.)tr/gundem/bu-nasil-aile-42200931

Dayı : Although it is Uncle in English translation, it means Mother's Brother in Turkey.
Yenge : Name given to uncle's wife.
Baldız : Name given to your wife's sister
Enişte : Name given to Sister's Husband.

Google Translate

First he had a secret affair with his uncle's wife. Then he married his uncle's daughter. His brother-in-law and sister-in-law's children came out. He had 2 children with his mother-in-law and 2 children with his daughter.

The distorted relationships that emerged in the divorce cases filed at the Ankara Family Court and the paternity cases at the West Courthouse made even the lawyers say "Give up". According to the case file, Vedat Ö., who lives in a village in Çankırı, moved to the house of his uncle M.K. when he was 16 years old when he had a fight with his father. Vedat Ö., who stayed with his uncle for years, and his uncle's wife S.K. He started a relationship with her. Vedat Ö., who went to the military and completed his military service, after his return, his uncle and his wife S.K.'s daughters F.Ö. He married and later moved to Ankara.

While continuing his relationship with his mother-in-law, Vedat Ö. had two children in his marriage with his daughter. Vedat O. When he fell ill with muscle disease, his wife F.Ö. Problems began to arise in their marriage with him. Vedat O. When F.Ö. and F.Ö. applied to the court for divorce, the truth of the long-standing crooked relationship came to light. The father of the last 2 children of his uncle's 4 children, Vedat Ö. was known to be. In other words, Vedat Ö. father of his brother-in-law and sister-in-law. The children, who learned that the person they called uncle for years was their father, filed a "paternity" lawsuit.

'WIFE, FATHER OF MY BROTHERS'

Learning that his wife, Vedat Ö., had a relationship with his mother for years, F.Ö. said, "I was shocked when my divorced wife told me, 'Your two brothers are actually my children'. My husband had an affair with my mother for years. My wife is the father of my brothers," he said. It turned out that Vedat Ö. has 2 children from his mother-in-law and 2 children from his wife F.Ö.

In the lawsuits filed in Ankara in 2022 and still continuing, his uncle M.K. and his nephew and son-in-law Vedat Ö. and children's DNA tests will determine the course of the files. Uncle M.K.'s Vedat Ö. He learned that he had a forbidden love with his wife, S.K. It is known that he was divorced.

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-01-12 23:30:03(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 100
Uploads: 0

Sweet Jesus :_:-) thanks for the info :_:D Turkish people need more weed in their life :_party Bong rips and kraft dinner = happy

Sitefriends