Search by seeds/health ?

PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2022-02-22 04:17:30(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 50
Uploads: 0

Hello im looking at the search function for movies and want to know if you can search by the highest to lowest number of seeds/health.

MadWatchdog:_moderator:Posted at 2022-02-22 04:57:22(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1640

can can either search movies by name or imdb id, i prefer imdb id, it gives all the uploads for a file then you can filter to sort files by seeds
Image error
Image error
after sorting you should update seed stats to get latest seed count for that file just in case

Image error

hopes this answer your question.

Post liked by - gibril, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2022-02-22 16:07:45(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thank you.
  So you must do a preliminary search before being able to sort by S/L.
Searching a category like movies is only sorted by most recent upload date. There is no way to change the criteria to S/L if im seeing it correctly ?

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
MadWatchdog:_moderator:Posted at 2022-02-22 16:13:02(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Yes, files are sorted by time by default, you can filter the whole results after IMDb search.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2022-02-22 16:17:49(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7051

in simple terms see the up down arrows by the seed leech then theres one by the name and date added on the main search page,, just click the arrow buy the one your wishing to filter from ....:_B)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:
PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2022-02-22 16:31:13(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I want the entire category by S/L.
All movies.

Alien4:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2022-02-22 17:04:12(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 524
Uploads: 3

I "want" never gets

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:
MadWatchdog:_moderator:Posted at 2022-02-22 17:18:44(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Why would you want the entire movie library sorted by s/l count? Useful for a perticular movie, tv show, make sense for it, but for the entire library of movies, not sure what you want to achieve with this.
But since you asked for "All movies", click on browse than from the categories select what you want eg: Movies-Hd, movies-Sd, from the following list you can sort by s/l count, but it give random movies with maximum seed stat.

I am not sure if this is what you want though

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:
PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2022-02-22 17:32:31(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

MadWatchdog wrote:

, from the following list you can sort by s/l count,
Apparently im not seeing this, maybe its because im on mobile right now.
I like to sort by seeds to scroll for content i dont know about and havent seen. Its a good way to browse.

MadWatchdog:_moderator:Posted at 2022-02-22 17:42:31(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

if you are on mobile, enable request desktop site option from side panel (changes depending upon the browser), mobile UI does not support sorting content

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2022-02-22 18:01:42(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

MadWatchdog wrote:

if you are on mobile, enable request desktop site option from side panel (changes depending upon the browser), mobile UI does not support sorting content
Thank you, im using the brave browser, i dont think theres an option for requesting desktop.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
MadWatchdog:_moderator:Posted at 2022-02-22 18:08:04(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Quote:

i dont think theres an option for requesting desktop.
Click on Share with, there will Mobile site and Desktop site option.
try this, not sure i dont use brave in android

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:
PhoenixRising:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2022-02-22 18:23:18(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

MadWatchdog wrote:

Quote:

Click on Share with, there will Mobile site and Desktop site option.
try this, not sure i dont use brave in android
I looked under settings and browse. Dont see anything that says "share with"
Maybe this option wont fly on mobile.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
gibrilPosted at 2022-12-07 18:06:21(72Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 25
Uploads: 79

wow I have been using this website for a year and I did not know about this function until now. simply brilliant

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:

Sitefriends