What are You Thankful For?

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-11-24 13:15:26(70Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3600
Uploads: 218

WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

While not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving, everybody has something to be Thankful for.

Here you can share those things with TGx.

Post liked by - Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-11-24 13:16:52(70Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3600
Uploads: 218

I am thankful for:
1. A rewarding career that has always provided for me and my family.
2. Great children
3. An amazing community here at TGx that I call home. :_pirate:_pirate

Post liked by - Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-11-24 13:17:01(70Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

Image error

Post liked by - Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:
hayzee56:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-11-24 13:26:36(70Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1285
Uploads: 82

I'm thankful for the following:

That I am not a turkey, for a start ^ :_:D
I have my family around me all the time.
I now have an extended family and new friends here at TGx

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone that celebrate it.

Cheers

!!!Wherever you go, there you are!!![b][/b]

Last edited by hayzee56 on 2022-11-24 13:28:26

Post liked by - Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-11-24 13:54:34(70Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931
Uploads: 0

1-Thankful for having been with the love of my life for over 50yrs .
2 -Thankful for being blessed with having 2 fantastic sons & daughter in laws plus 2 incredible grand sons.
3-Thankful for having been able to do for over 43yrs.Had a hell of a good ride.
4-Thankful for still being able to enjoy life even with the challenges I've had to deal with.
5-Thankful for meeting so many incredible people here on TGx from whom I have learned so many things. Also for the friendships I have made here. Sad part is that we will never meet. Love to you all .

Image error❤️❤️❤️Image error

Image error

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2022-11-24 13:57:17

Post liked by - Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
H3LLPR13ST:_blocked:Posted at 2022-11-24 15:32:34(70Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 13
Uploads: 8

🤔.......... Jaffa Cakes

Post liked by - Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-24 16:30:33(70Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady
Reppoints: 2945

I am thankful for the existence of the pain clinic and oxycodone :_:-@:_facepalm

I am thankful that I can still pay my energybill till next summer

I am thankful for my ex husband...without him I wouldn't have had my beautiful daughter :_love:_love:_love

I am thankful for animalshelters.... so I can give a home to an older cat

I am thankful for all my crazy friends here on TG.....you still make me laugh when I have a bad day
:_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-24 16:46:33(70Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady
Reppoints: 2945

bigboy12 wrote:

1-Thankful for having been with the love of my life for over 50yrs .
2 -Thankful for being blessed with having 2 fantastic sons & daughter in laws plus 2 incredible grand sons.
3-Thankful for having been able to do for over 43yrs.Had a hell of a good ride.
4-Thankful for still being able to enjoy life even with the challenges I've had to deal with.
5-Thankful for meeting so many incredible people here on TGx from whom I have learned so many things. Also for the friendships I have made here. Sad part is that we will never meet. Love to you all .

Image error❤️❤️❤️Image error

Image error
you forgot 1 big thanks....the most important one
DUCTAPE
without that you'd be a damp soggy moldy leaky BB
And we can't have that,can we
 :_:-@:_:-@:_:-@:_:-@

Last edited by QueenB on 2022-11-24 16:48:42

Post liked by - Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-25 06:50:53(69Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

I am thankful for the grape 🍇
I am thankful to the person who discovered that fermenting said grape makes wine 🧍‍♂️🍇🍷
I am thankful for wine 🍷
I am thankful for the Co-Op for selling me wine 🏪 🍷

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Foxbase:_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-10-08 15:35:38(24Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

I am most thankful for my family. My real family, and my TGx family.
Without all of you, I would not be here, or here.

Happy Thanksgiving 🏴‍☠️💞🍗🍻🙏

Johnny

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-10 16:35:13(24Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 730

I am quite thankful for the following

Image error

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-10-18 07:07:37(23Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

Image error

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.