You cannot review someone, within 24 hours of the he/she reviewing you

jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-12-21 14:13:58(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6822
Uploads: 0

Why is this there?

I have other TGX members reviewing me and I just want to return the favor but I can't because it says it hasn't been 24 hours and in a couple of the reviews I received, IT HAS BEEN 24 hours and yet it's still telling me

So now I have to keep track of every one of my reviews from other members: when it was received, when the 24 hours period should expire, when I can give them a review back as a token of gratitude.

Stupid rule. Very annoying!

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-12-21 14:24:48(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2205
Uploads: 416

Probably down to some abusing the system in the past.

You also can't post more than 8 reviews in 24hrs :)

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-12-21 14:25:23(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

jaxe wrote:

Why is this there?

I have other TGX members reviewing me and I just want to return the favor but I can't because it says it hasn't been 24 hours and in a couple of the reviews I received, IT HAS BEEN 24 hours and yet it's still telling me

So now I have to keep track of every one of my reviews from other members: when it was received, when the 24 hours period should expire, when I can give them a review back as a token of gratitude.

Stupid rule. Very annoying!
1. The rule was implemented because too many people were abusing the review system by swapping 5 point reviews one after another.
Several abusive people can ruin things for everyone.
2. the review system is to reward members accomplishments on the site, not to say hello or have a good weekend. That's what the comment boards on profile pages are for.

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-12-21 14:32:30(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

How am i supposed to award generously gift reps to those who "Survived The Bump!!!"...?
I "Survived The Bump" but Esper and myself got a ban on posting because of it :facepalm was fun tho :D

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-12-21 14:42:15(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Then I get busy and forget to follow up by returning the review favor and I don't want someone who has reviewed me in the past think I am being discourteous and inconsiderate and unfriendly because I cannot review them back or lost track of who I still need to return a review to.

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-12-21 14:43:13(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1495
Uploads: 1247

This is cruel and unusual punishment... Bring back spanking.

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-12-21 14:44:15(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

jaxe wrote:

Then I get busy and forget to follow up by returning the review favor and I don't want someone who has reviewed me in the past think I am being discourteous and inconsiderate and unfriendly because I cannot review them back or lost track of who I still need to return a review to.
Then send them a PM explaining that :)

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-12-21 14:55:03(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5870

jaxe wrote:

Its ok jaxe  best not to worry over it :-*

Image error

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-12-21 17:48:12(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

eyez wrote:

This is cruel and unusual punishment... Bring back spanking.
Eyez for president.... And bandit brings the boots

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-12-21 21:50:11(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 784
Uploads: 133

jaxe wrote:

Simply return the gesture another way.. :love

• a personalized pic on their wall

• a personalized msg on their wall

Of course if their wall is turned off :warn :D   move to plan B

• a personalized pic sent via PM

• a personalized msg sent via PM

Of course if their PM's are turned off :warn :D   move to plan C

tell a friend to send a Review on your behalf..

wait until you are able to send your own Review..

Actually those last ones won't work either :warn :D   move to plan D

:idea
    create a thread about it.. :D      hopefully they will see the thread :D:facepalm

•  
    Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
    Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-12-21 22:06:16(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Galaxy OG

SweetSkunk wrote:

jaxe wrote:

Simply return the gesture another way.. :love

• a personalized pic on their wall

• a personalized msg on their wall

Of course if their wall is turned off :warn :D   move to plan B

• a personalized pic sent via PM

• a personalized msg sent via PM

Of course if their PM's are turned off :warn :D   move to plan C

tell a friend to send a Review on your behalf..

wait until you are able to send your own Review..

Actually those last ones won't work either :warn :D   move to plan D

:idea
    create a thread about it.. :D      hopefully they will see the thread :D:facepalm
  • Now get ya bloody hands off the acid..... :-@:-@

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Deep61:_moderator:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
    jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-12-24 20:07:51(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I got caught up on returning +5 reviews to every one who reviewed me in the past 4 1/2 days and I also sent out several new +5 reviews to the Christmas banner competition winners and to a couple of uploaders for uploading programmes I like.

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
    RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2020-12-24 20:19:35(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 2090
    Uploads: 303

jaxe wrote:

I got caught up on returning +5 reviews to every one who reviewed me in the past 4 1/2 days and I also sent out several new +5 reviews to the Christmas banner competition winners and to a couple of uploaders for uploading programmes I like.
    Try posting on peoples Comment boards rather than going for "tit for tat" reviews

Post liked by - Machine:_blocked:, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
    Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2020-12-24 20:28:35(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 7051

ok guess i can bite on this ...

Yup huge pain in the asruse ...
    yup hate it just hate it ...
    it blows dont want it drives ya el-nutzo ....

Now for the fun part --- why the hell is it there  ......:

well lets be honest if the bad eggs among us did not abuse the damn system it would have never been put in place.....
    wanna yell at someone blame them,,  have at it .........
    if ya cant play with 8 a day and make a future list for the others,
    maybe ya need my doob more then me.....
    you can have it ya know if ya need it that bad  ....
    B);)

Post liked by - Machine:_blocked:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
    eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-01-07 16:31:41(172Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 1495
    Uploads: 1247

So it was your Idea punish everyone equally, regardless...

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Machine:_blocked:
    jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-03-09 11:55:41(111Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I think it needs to be raised to 12 a day.

12 is a dozen.

A lot of things in this world comes in a dozen:

eggs, donuts, flowers, months.

12 is just a better number than 8.

What the heck is sold in 8?

Nothing!

Quote:

Because the number 12 is easily divisible into halves, thirds and quarters, many manufacturers package commonly used items, such as pencils and disposable cups, by the dozen.

The ancient Mesopotamians were likely the first people to use 12 as a unit of measurement. The concept probably developed because each human finger has three joints, making it possible to count to 12 on one hand using the thumb. The number 12 also had symbolic significance in the ancient world, because each year consists of approximately 12 lunar cycles.

Items packaged by the dozen can also be grouped together in larger sets, a common practice when manufacturers sell items in bulk. Twelve dozens make up a gross, while 12 gross make up a great gross.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
    sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-03-09 17:58:06(111Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error
    Image error
    Image error

:_:-@

Post liked by - BluudNut:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:
    battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2022-03-09 18:18:14(111Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 842
    Uploads: 6635

I dont think we actually sell reviews .. :_pacman

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:
    LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-28 04:49:46(82Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 3560

Superbikemike wrote:

B);)
    What's a doob ?  :_:?:_:?:_:?

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Soup:_trusted_user:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
    Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2022-09-28 05:04:45(82Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 489
    Uploads: 76

LiberalLesbo wrote:

Superbikemike wrote:

B);)
    What's a doob ?  :_:?:_:?:_:?
    doob (plural doobs) (slang) A marijuana cigarette. quotations ▼synonyms ▲ Synonyms: doobie, joint, reefer, spliff, score; see also Thesaurus:marijuana cigarette.

P.S. i had to google it as i had no idea either :_8)

Last edited by Soup on 2022-09-28 05:07:14

Post liked by - BluudNut:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, 1stGD:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
    LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-09-28 06:26:19(82Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Oh, we are such innocents Soupy :_O:-D :_O:-D :_O:-D :_O:-D

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
    tosgravely:_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-01 20:11:04(81Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 1075

I'm hopping onto your thread because i can't make a post on on the forums.  Thanks =)

1 reputation points have automatically been removed by our penalty system.

Reason:
    Staff deleted your comment.
    REASON: Off-topic
    COMMENT: Absolutely sickening.  Being gay isn't a choice and something you just try out with your best friend.  I'm 100% ally, anyone saying you're homophobic for not watching this movie, is full of shit.  That's not how it works, and this movie doesn't have any sort of homo immunity.  Exploitation in the worst way possible.  This, is disgusting.  

MOVIE:  BROS

seeing as the software can't determine whats relevant to a post, a mod decided this was off-topic to the movie bros.  Also got slammed another 10 points for posting a different comment along the same lines, but not directly responding to a person.  

So, i'm wondering which mod has a problem with homosexual advocacy.  These two point and post removals say everything.

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-10-01 20:58:04(81Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Galaxy OG

First post has been posted twice.

But I wonder why it is so important to disagree with a person's sexual preference.
    If you don't agree with that then don't comment.
    Also those comments have nothing to do with the upload, quality or a simple thanks to the uploader.
    I only see personal opinions about someone's preferences.
    Or a copy/paste, listing from Wikipedia...

Post liked by - 1stGD:_blocked:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:
    LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-01 21:15:28(81Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

As possibly the loudest, mouthiest b!t(4 on this site regarding this issue (at the moment), I always think it's important to confront bigotry in any form; never let it go unchallenged. Also, I'd agree with both Maf's (luvya Maf's :_:-*), and almost all of what tosgravely had to say about being queer, and I messaged tos' to the effect because, lastly -- the comments section and this forum don't strike me as the best place to have a sensible, evidence-based, mutually-respectful, conversation on the issue. And saying something when you're hot-tempered about it, is probably never the right time.

Which usually leaves me about 30 seconds during any given day to say anything about anything really.

So I type fast :_:):_:)

Just my thoughts for whatever the f*** they're worth :_:-*:_:-*:_:-* :_love:_love:_love

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2022-10-01 21:16:23

Post liked by - relles:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGD:_blocked:, tosgravely:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
    tosgravely:_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-01 22:15:03(81Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 1075

I actually read the comment wrong and have since deleted my post.  I'm not sure what you mean by copy/paste from wikipedia, but everything else makes sense.  I'll just report from now on if a hateful comment somehow makes its way past approval!  Thanks :_love

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends