Small 720p Encodes like Galaxy TV

eyesofgod:_male:Posted at 2021-10-29 16:59:29(125Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -10
Uploads: 0

Hi guys,

I want to know how to downlaod small sized 720p encodes like GalaxyTV

i use FlixGrab to downlaod from Amazon, it shows small size for 720p, but when i download the file is almost twice the size,

is there a setting i am missing or some other tool

Post liked by - tg4ever:_trusted_user::_junkie:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-10-29 18:19:33(125Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

FlixGrab is not a torrent client, so there is no direct comparison.

Galaxy (and others) simply recode the larger releases down to a smaller size.

Post liked by - JacobMiles:_blocked:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2021-10-29 18:34:38(125Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2095
Uploads: 303

FlixGrab is a Screen recorder and therefore will grab what is shown on your screen,
so if your screen is larger it will record a larger resolution even if the Amazon download
is 720P. There are software programs that do real downloads but most of the good ones
cost money ie: AnyStream from RedFox

Post liked by - JacobMiles:_blocked:, ExGamer:_moderator:, eyesofgod:_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-10-29 19:17:39(125Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

Furthermore, you can play with settings and try to download the files under selected options.

Change Video Stream Quality in Amazon Prime Video Desktop Browser

1. Log in to Primevideo.com on your browser on your Windows or Mac computer.
2. Click to your Profile name and choose the Account & Settings option.
3. Now choose the Playback Option settings. Now there will be three options for prime video quality that you can choose when playing a video on primevideo.com. These are

Good – Uses About 0.38GB per hour
   Better – Uses About 1.40GB per hour
   Best – Uses About 6.84GB per hour

4. If the above settings are not available. Then the only way to change the video quality is to watch the video that you want and click on the Video Quality Gear icon at the top right and select the Good, Better, or Best option.
5. So, if you have enough data, you can choose the Best quality settings to play the video at the highest video quality possible.

Steps to Change Streaming Quality on Prime Video App

This way applies to setting streaming quality on the Prime Video app from Android/iOS phones, tablets, Xbox, PS4, some Samsung/LG smart TVs. Note that many Android and Samsung TV don't offer Prime Video streaming quality settings.

1. Open the Prime Video app on your device.
2. On the Amazon Prime Video app, head to Settings > Stream Download > Stream Quality. You should see several quality options, Good, Better, Best, or Highest Quality option.
3. Select a quality option you'd like to set.

Image error

Change the settings for Encoding & Video quality in FlixGrab:

Open App > Settings > Encode < Same menu > Video quality

Image error
Image error

Optional: You can test by decreasing your screen resolution before downloading a video, to see if it does work!

Try this app instead FreeAmazonPrimeDownload by Free Grab App and see the options in below Gif file how to change settings before download:

Image error

I believe FlixGrab has the built-in features and display, so, you can try the same options on FlixGrab too.

I hope this info may help you, worth a try, but if somehow you failed to grab then go with RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover: recommendation, these 2 apps has the most handy features to manage such tasks, Good luck! :_:)

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, eyesofgod:_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-10-29 20:44:13(125Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Out of interest, how good is FlixGrab ?

I've used the trial, which obviously downloads at pretty low quality, is the paid version ok ?

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-10-29 20:47:53(125Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

battlestar wrote:

Out of interest, how good is FlixGrab ?

I've used the trial, which obviously downloads at pretty low quality, is the paid version ok ?
Yes, it does do the deed, Paid version has maximum ability to control over the app, so, do cracked versions. :_:)

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-10-30 00:04:05(125Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

LOL, I never even thought to look for a cracked version, good call. :_B)

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
eyesofgod:_male:Posted at 2021-10-31 19:45:56(125Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie: yes, as Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: mentioned Flixgrab is good, i use the cracked version myself

Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: thanks for the settings, i think i am getting close to the small size

i tried with this file, as per screenshot the file should be 297 MB, but after download its 700mb

https://picturegalaxy.org/images/2021/10/31/Untitled7165dfa17782b275.png

AnyStream by Redfox, i am exploring will update on it as well

Last edited by eyesofgod on 2021-10-31 19:48:18

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2021-10-31 20:19:46(125Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1640
Uploads: 3834

very nice tutorial Prom3th3uS

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
eyesofgod:_male:Posted at 2021-10-31 20:21:02(125Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Anystream is damn good 485 mb and superb quality, i need to find its cracked version

thanks RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2021-10-31 21:10:13(125Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2095
Uploads: 303

eyesofgod wrote:

Anystream is damn good 485 mb and superb quality, i need to find its cracked version

In the meantime you get 21 days :_:)
but there fair use policy says this

Quote:

The free 21-day trial version of AnyStream is limited to approximately 10 downloads. You have a quota of 10 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every day. This amounts to a maximum of 31 downloads over the trial period of 21 days.
So get downloading :_:-)

Last edited by RedBaron58 on 2021-10-31 21:20:47

Post liked by - DarkAngie:_moderator:, ExGamer:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:
eyesofgod:_male:Posted at 2021-11-01 12:18:04(125Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

i did noticed that, can it be reset or is there a crack available anywhere:_:)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-11-01 12:54:24(125Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

eyesofgod wrote:

i did noticed that, can it be reset or is there a crack available anywhere:_:)
Well, I might be able to help you, Kindly check your inbox Shortly, I will send you the link to download! :_love

PM sent, Instruction available inside the folder, Zip password is my username!

LAST EDITED

Last edited by Prom3th3uS on 2021-11-01 13:09:51

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, eyesofgod:_male:, DarkAngie:_moderator:
User0007:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2022-04-28 18:30:08(100Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 30
Uploads: 1037

eyesofgod wrote:

Hi guys,

I want to know how to downlaod small sized 720p encodes like GalaxyTV

i use FlixGrab to downlaod from Amazon, it shows small size for 720p, but when i download the file is almost twice the size,

is there a setting i am missing or some other tool
you need x264 to encode the movie like galaxy or any other,
with tool you also need little bit knowledge .

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
User0007:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2022-04-28 18:31:08(100Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 30
Uploads: 1037

eyesofgod wrote:

it is not cracked tho but it is good still. not great but it helps out

Post liked by - realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.