Need a favor here! A VPN recommendation

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-04-11 19:59:03(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3485
Uploads: 0

Port number tip was good, thanks.

AV & firewall are -- so far -- well behaved, but it doesn't take much to make that wobble >> I'm trying out Panda rather than my usual because we're thinking of swapping to it instead of ESET for a new lab workgroup. My advice will currently be a negative on that one.

QB ticking along nicely thanks, and seems good. I am very pleased with the knowledge that it's bound to the virtual NIC instead of relying on CyberGhost's crappy killswitch.

Am a very happy bunny.

Thanks a bunch!!

:_:-*:_:-*:_:-*:_:-*:_love:_love:_love:_love

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2022-04-11 20:01:08

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ezratheproto:_trusted_uploader::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:
ezratheproto:_trusted_uploader::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2022-04-11 20:41:58(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 133
Uploads: 1597

LiberalLesbo wrote:

Port number tip was good, thanks.

AV & firewall are -- so far -- well behaved, but it doesn't take much to make that wobble >> I'm trying out Panda rather than my usual because we're thinking of swapping to it instead of ESET for a new lab workgroup. My advice will currently be a negative on that one.

QB ticking along nicely thanks, and seems good. I am very pleased with the knowledge that it's bound to the virtual NIC instead of relying on CyberGhost's crappy killswitch.

Am a very happy bunny.

Thanks a bunch!!

:_:-*:_:-*:_:-*:_:-*:_love:_love:_love:_love
Enjoy! Let me know if there's anything else I can help with, if you want you can also turn on "Anonymous mode" in Settings>Bittorrent, conveniently links to a help page there about what it does, basically turns down the amount of identifyable stuff it spits out!

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-04-11 23:20:29(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

Thanks, everyone for the valuable inputs and experience you all have shared, you just put 5 stars on this article,  it shall help newcomers as well, to explore such guidance while they need any assistance, I hope this topic may help them out for sure :_love

Now the status:

As far I'm using Speedify it had done a great job, so do now, yesterday I asked on their helpdesk and they fixed it, it wasn't me alone, they were facing a bug at their end with a server that was p2p friendly, I'm happy it is fixed now and everything works just like that, killswitch, etc, all works as promised. let me stick to it!

I saw some posts on the first page, that I would like to answer all, without adding the user's quote, so, I'm mentioning it here now...

0. I don't need a VPN for torrents that do here and there, I have enough seedboxes for that stuff!

1. I have almost all VPNs in my hands, Paid ones, you name it, I have it, or else I can buy it.

2. My main goal was to seed torrents that I download to my personal PC and which I use to make searches and content making,  that's the reason I wanted to know p2p friendly VPNs after Speedify (Using for a year now, works well) /NordVPN (Been using it for a long time, satisfied but low-speed issues on some of the main servers)/CyberGhost (Cyberghost doesn't suit on me, I did not fully mention what else my tasks are), I tested these three already, where I was confused is, I thought might be there is a greater VPN exists which I might have but never tried, so, I got the names, Trust Zone, PIA, indeed, these two have the most tasks covered in them, and if I ever feel unsatisfied with Speedify, I will definitely, give one of them a Try.

3. Lastly, I tested 2 VPNs today on my Office PC, SurfShark & IPVanish, the result was good enough, they are P2P friendly.  

Anyway, I got such great recommendations here, thank you everyone for making it easier to know such things about VPNs :_:)

Love ya'll and see ya around!

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ezratheproto:_trusted_uploader::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ExGamer:_moderator:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:
GOOGLE:_blocked:Posted at 2022-10-24 18:19:43(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -100
Uploads: 0

ProtonVPN is not bad for what your wanting, A vps is even better you can make your own vpn and hop through it by adding it in your torrent client as a socks 4 or socks 5. Just remember that speed is your friend, avoid slow vpn's as they will just annoy you in the end.

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.