Break Time

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-07-11 19:23:53(141Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931
Uploads: 0

I received a pm from HorrorPros:_male:  in regards to not uploading .Unfortunately he has had a death in his family. I told him not to worry. Also passed on our condolences.

Post liked by - L4t3l4:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-08-16 12:22:44(136Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800

Please dont forget our wonderful uploaders if you need time away from uploading then feel free to post here or pm a member of staff

Thank you all :) :_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - Deep61:_moderator:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
marvelanddc:_male:Posted at 2021-09-19 02:34:56(131Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 53

Hello  mods i am unable to upload for maximum 20-25 days because of some problems i will surely return to upload torrents after that period of time thank you

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-09-19 02:38:16(131Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

marvelanddc wrote:

Hello  mods i am unable to upload for maximum 20-25 days because of some problems i will surely return to upload torrents after that period of time thank you
No worries , looking forward to having you back.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-09-19 06:45:52(131Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

marvelanddc wrote:

hope everything is ok :) trgc :) :_love

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2021-10-25 23:22:39(126Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 369
Uploads: 13

I had an unfortunate  accident at work this year I cut two fingers off on my hand  plus my pc needs some major upgrades
Oh bye the way my fingers were stitched back on but there a little crooked  and stiff

Just not my year by far and Biden owes me gas money  for all the  trips to physical therapy

Last edited by ba567 on 2021-10-25 23:28:11

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-10-25 23:29:29(126Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

ba567 wrote:

I had an unfortunate  accident at work this year I cut two fingers off on my hand  plus my pc needs some major upgrades
Oh bye my fingers were stitched back on but there a little crooked  and stiff

Just not my year by far and Biden owes me gas money  for all the  trips to physical therapy
Main thing is you take care of yourself.  Good luck hope all goes well. :_:)  

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-10-26 06:40:23(126Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ba567 wrote:

Oh bye the way my fingers were stitched back on but there a little crooked  and stiff

Thank you for letting us know sweetie :) so sorry this has happened to you but i do hope things get better and wish you all the very best :)
stay safe :_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2021-10-26 09:06:53(126Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1640
Uploads: 3833

ba567 wrote:

all the best to you ba567.
👌

Post liked by - ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-10-26 11:24:17(126Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236

all the best to you ba567

Post liked by - GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-12-21 23:18:34(118Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

tbohana:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_female::_junkie: is relocating to another location and may need to be inactive for a couple months but will be back to uploading after that.

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-12-22 06:10:58(118Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

tbohana:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_female::_junkie: is relocating to another location and may need to be inactive for a couple months but will be back to uploading after that.
Thank you sweetie for letting us know :) :_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
CrackEndPosted at 2021-12-23 16:03:07(117Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 37
Uploads: 350

Thank you for this...!

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-01-30 11:42:36(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

Quote:

woods75462:_trusted_uploader::_kitty::_turtle:
Hello due to private issues I'm not active but i will return soon

thank u

Last edited by Mafketel on 2022-01-31 18:51:05

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-01-30 13:25:52(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Mafketel wrote:

Quote:

thank u
I put a staffnote on him to make sure everyone is aware of his situation.

Last edited by Mafketel on 2022-01-31 18:50:18

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-01-30 13:27:43(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

miok wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

Quote:

thank u
I put a staffnote on him to make sure everyone is aware of his situation.
Think he sent all of us a pm.Gave him condolences on behalf of all of us.

Last edited by Mafketel on 2022-01-31 18:50:36

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
schuylang:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2022-03-06 16:02:39(107Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 105
Uploads: 203

I uploaded a torrent today and I will have to take a break from uploading until Saturday. My new plan with a lot more data starts that day and I don't want to use up this billing cycle's data.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-03-06 16:05:18(107Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

schuylang wrote:

I uploaded a torrent today and I will have to take a break from uploading until Saturday. My new plan with a lot more data starts that day and I don't want to use up this billing cycle's data.
Thanks for letting us know. Will see you when you're all set up.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, schuylang:_trusted_uploader::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
ukcatsfan95:_blocked:Posted at 2022-03-06 16:14:11(107Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 15

If anyone downloads my torrents, and they stop later, don't fret. I am expecting Severe Weather in my area later on this evening and overnight, and sometimes, the power goes out. . . Just wanted to give a heads up

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-03-06 16:19:01(107Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

ukcatsfan95 wrote:

If anyone downloads my torrents, and they stop later, don't fret. I am expecting Severe Weather in my area later on this evening and overnight, and sometimes, the power goes out. . . Just wanted to give a heads up
Thanks for letting us know.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:
TimmyBoy91:_blocked:Posted at 2022-03-06 16:23:51(107Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 332

ukcatsfan95 wrote:

If you ask miok:_admin: nicely I'm sure he will add it to his seed box...

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
ukcatsfan95:_blocked:Posted at 2022-03-07 00:10:46(107Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok:_admin: Would you do me a favor and add my torrents to your seed box for the evening?

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-03-07 01:01:36(107Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

ukcatsfan95 wrote:

miok:_admin: Would you do me a favor and add my torrents to your seed box for the evening?
All 7 torrents have been added to the seedbox

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
ukcatsfan95:_blocked:Posted at 2022-03-07 01:08:08(107Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

ukcatsfan95 wrote:

Thank you!  I'll let you know when you can take them out. It'll be sometime tomorrow though.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-03-07 01:12:57(107Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

ukcatsfan95 wrote:

miok wrote:

ukcatsfan95 wrote:

Thank you!  I'll let you know when you can take them out. It'll be sometime tomorrow though.
No rush, I hope you're weather doesn't get too severe :_:(

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.