Moon Reader

KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2021-07-01 08:53:08(143Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85
Uploads: 0

Hi,
I've been using the free version of moon reader for years now and it worked fine until recently. It started to have annoying ads. So I thought to switch to the pro version. I use the app on my tablet, so I have no idea how to transfer it from my PC (which I'm using now and where I do all my downloading) to the tablet (where I read the books and don't go online that much)

P.S. I've tried other free e-reading apps like readera and pocket-something but wasn't happy with the experience
Any help is appreciated :) Thanks

Last edited by KoKoChrome on 2021-07-01 08:54:54

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-01 11:36:37(143Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236

maybe copy the data from pc to a memory stick, put the stick into tablet and paste

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2021-07-01 15:06:47(143Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Csabaxb wrote:

maybe copy the data from pc to a memory stick, put the stick into tablet and paste
I never tried this before, so I'll do that and get back to you :_:)
Thanks

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
MadWatchdog:_moderator:Posted at 2021-07-01 15:29:50(143Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1635

KoKoChrome wrote:

Hi,
I've been using the free version of moon reader for years now and it worked fine until recently. It started to have annoying ads. So I thought to switch to the pro version. I use the app on my tablet, so I have no idea how to transfer it from my PC (which I'm using now and where I do all my downloading) to the tablet (where I read the books and don't go online that much)

P.S. I've tried other free e-reading apps like readera and pocket-something but wasn't happy with the experience
Any help is appreciated :) Thanks
Dont know if your are using android tablet, sending links for Moon+ Reader Pro, Ad free patched Apk, with virus total scan result, zero detection  , try if you want

Post liked by - KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2021-07-01 15:37:37(143Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

MadWatchdog wrote:

Dont know if your are using android tablet, sending links for Moon+ Reader Pro, Ad free patched Apk, with virus total scan result, zero detection  , try if you want
Thank you so much for this
I've downloaded a pro version from here and it works.
You're kind for helping :_:)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
MadWatchdog:_moderator:Posted at 2021-07-01 15:38:52(143Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1635

Glad i could help koko. :_:):_:)

Post liked by - KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2021-07-01 15:39:37(143Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

KoKoChrome wrote:

Csabaxb wrote:

Thanks
I followed your advice and it works. I was so down when I thought reading was going to be an issue using moon reader
This is great, thanks for your help guys :_:)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-07-01 15:45:12(143Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236

KoKoChrome wrote:

KoKoChrome wrote:

Csabaxb wrote:

Thanks
I followed your advice and it works. I was so down when I thought reading was going to be an issue using moon reader
This is great, thanks for your help guys :_:)
you are welcome, good lecture :_:P

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.