A Brief Introduction to Torrent Galaxy

Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-04-08 08:20:57(319Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3106
Uploads: 0

Image error

A brief introduction to Torrent Galaxy

First of all welcome to Torrent Galaxy!

To find you way around Torrent Galaxy here is a brief introduction to the site.

Search

At the top left of each page of Torrent Galaxy you can see the search bar for our torrents. Enter you keyword or keywords and you will be taken to the search page.

Image error

User options

At the top right of each page of Torrent Galaxy you can find your user options.

Image error The button with your username will take you to your account and account settings.

Image error This is your log out button.

Image error or Image error This are the buttons to your inbox. If Inbox shows you have no new messages. If you have new messages it will show how many messages.

The menu bar

Here you can go to several parts of Torrent Galaxy.  They will show where ever you are on site.

Image error

Home

On the home page you can find the featured torrents of this week. Also you will find the poll here.

Lobby

In the lobby you can find:
  • News
  • Torrent Galaxy Chat
  • Staff picks
  • Poll

Arcade-hall

Here you can find our arcade games and you can try to beat the high scores of fellow TG members.
    Available games:
  • Jolly Jumper
  • Pacman
  • Galaxy Snake

Forum

Here you can find our forums. Also you will find the poll here.

Upload

If you have upload status you can find your upload page here. Otherwise you will be taken to the thread for Trial Upload status requests.

Browse

Here you can search all torrents or browse through the newest uploaded torrents.

Latest

Here you can browse through a list of torrents that have been uploaded today. The torrents are categorized in the categories that they are uploaded in.

Now streaming

Here you can find the streams that are available on TG.

Onliners

Here you can find a list of all members that are online or have been online in the last 15 minutes.

Links at bottom of site

Image error

Staff list

Here you can find a list of all staff members and their positions. Click on the envelop before a username to send a message to a staff member.

Site rules

Site rules can be found here.

DMCA

For DMCA removal requests and information go here.

API

Download TorrentGalaxy's last 24h torrent data dump here.

Proxy list

Link to Official TorrentGalaxy proxies & health status site can be found here.

Donate

Want to help Torrent Galaxy by donating? Check this link to see how you can donate and get VIP status on site.

RSS Feed

Copy this link to get the general RSS Feed code for Torrent Galaxy.

Last edited by Mafketel on 2020-11-22 15:59:25

• Like 175

Post liked by (last 30 shown) - alaricoprimero, karamel77, Notfromhere, Mum:_female:, Lavend3r:_male:, happydude, owdmerl6618, changzaa:_male:, Willr, ReijiMaigo, M3ister, supersonic9, ThDeht, Keebo:_male:, scrnull, woodfold, lolmanstar:_male:, eslamgaad:_male:, DJMakiscy68:_male:, Herbert14000, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, crix:_female:, nituniyo, fanou77:_male:, Self8088, nowronganswers, APKSOUP:_blocked:, paul1319:_male:, jdwill:_male:, accesstime:_male:
    lostmyticket:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-07-13 20:40:29(305Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 250

Looks great, thanks for the great tut...

Post liked by - RonThe01:_blocked:
    zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-07-13 20:46:48(305Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 1365
    Uploads: 1449

very nice well done as always

Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-08-03 15:11:39(302Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

This thread has been updated.:)

Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-09-04 08:59:11(298Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Updated:

Arcade-hall

Here you can find our arcade games and you can try to beat the high scores of fellow TG members.
    Available games:
  • Jolly Jumper
  • Pacman
  • Galaxy Snake

•  
    Post liked by - RonThe01:_blocked:, CojosMojo
    CojosMojoPosted at 2018-09-04 09:24:15(298Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 90

Angelina wrote:

Updated:

Arcade-hall

Available games:
  • Jolly Jumper
  • Pacman
  • Galaxy Snake
  • Thank you for the update :D:D

Post liked by - RonThe01:_blocked:, alihassan1123:_male:
    Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-09-29 19:23:06(294Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thread updated.

Post liked by - devsped568:_male:, Coderhash:_blocked:, RonThe01:_blocked:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
    SahibDM:_male:Posted at 2018-10-21 22:24:47(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 0

All KAT members are here good to see you all at #TG :)

Post liked by - devsped568:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, riselift:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
    zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-21 22:45:59(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

SahibDM wrote:

All KAT members are here good to see you all at #TG :)
    welcome to TGx enjoy the site and have a good one:)

Post liked by - RonThe01:_blocked:, hudai19khullam:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
    AuthenticVIP:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2018-10-23 10:17:19(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 70
    Uploads: 20

Hello good people!
    I am new here and I just wanted to say "Hello"

Post liked by - RonThe01:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, riselift:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
    zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-23 10:24:12(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

AuthenticVIP wrote:

Hello good people!
    hello welcome to the site have fun enjoy:):)

Post liked by - RonThe01:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
    Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-23 10:41:13(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 5800

a very warm welcome to all new members :) have fun :) xx

Post liked by - RonThe01:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
    Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2018-10-23 12:54:38(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Galaxy OG
    Reppoints: 4275

AuthenticVIP wrote:

Hello good people!
    Welcome to TG.
    New here but not too many of us.
    Good to see you.

Post liked by - RonThe01:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
    HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-23 13:56:17(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 855

AuthenticVIP wrote:

Hello good people!
    Welcome to TG :)

Post liked by - RonThe01:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
    bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2018-10-23 15:16:26(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    The Axeman
    Reppoints: 9156

AuthenticVIP wrote:

Hello good people!
    Welcome aboard AuthenticVIP. Enjoy!!!  :)

Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-10-26 16:05:28(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Can introduction please be posted on the About me thread?

This thread was meant as a short tutorial on how to get around the Torrent Galaxy site.

Post liked by - RonThe01:_blocked:, fraldana, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, RobOtje:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
    pipo666Posted at 2018-11-24 17:39:29(286Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Very good. Thanks for the work!!

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
    AnoreksikPosted at 2018-12-04 18:47:31(284Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I am new here and I just wanted to say "Hello". Greeting from Sarajevo!

HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-12-04 18:49:15(284Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 855

Anoreksik wrote:

I am new here and I just wanted to say "Hello". Greeting from Sarajevo!
    Welcome to TG, hope to see you around :)

Enjoy

Sitefriends