How To Become Staff!

suicyco:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2018-10-13 15:20:35(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 25
Uploads: 0

You all  know me and what  I  bring to  the table  ...  unfortunately   renovating a house so  I  can move into it  in hopefully  3 weeks  but  after  that  ... gimme a holler and I  can help  with  anything  you want  B)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-13 16:03:29(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1365
Uploads: 1449

suicyco wrote:

You all  know me and what  I  bring to  the table  ...  unfortunately   renovating a house so  I  can move into it  in hopefully  3 weeks  but  after  that  ... gimme a holler and I  can help  with  anything  you want  B)
hey my friend you were a good mod and i enjoyed working with you i hope you will makr this your homd and welcome:):)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, BabuPC:_male:
19tommy59:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-10-13 18:20:18(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 175

I would like to apologize for my earlier comment, obey says he was just kidding when he called me an ##&%kisserr so good enough for me !  and I am interested and have the time needed to help out wherever needed. Thanks!!!

Last edited by 19tommy59 on 2018-10-13 18:21:10

Post liked by - DustyRhodes, riselift:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, lostmyticket:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-13 18:43:43(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

19tommy59 wrote:

I would like to apologize for my earlier comment, obey says he was just kidding when he called me an ##&%kisserr so good enough for me !  and I am interested and have the time needed to help out wherever needed. Thanks!!!
well done mate you have earned a lot of respect with this post thanx:)

Post liked by - DustyRhodes, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
fiveofseven:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:Posted at 2018-10-13 19:02:11(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 40
Uploads: 176

Loads of respect to all mods and up. They have a lot of work and from my experience, it never ends!
This is not me filing an application to join. Just me 2 cents and appreciation here and elsewhere. :love

Post liked by - DustyRhodes, suicyco:_trusted_user::_male:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, lostmyticket:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-13 21:15:45(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5795

19tommy59 wrote:

Bless that is so lovely tommy thank you hunni :) sometimes it can be hard as peeps can take things the totally wrong way and good obey has said he was just joking :) good for you to obey :) xx

Post liked by - DustyRhodes, Obey:_blocked:, lostmyticket:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-13 22:10:35(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all members who have left such lovely posts regarding staff :) your all so thoughtful and kind :) xx

Post liked by - DustyRhodes, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, fiveofseven:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, Napoleon3411:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Obey:_blocked:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-13 22:58:58(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ange1 wrote:

Just wanted to say a big thank you to all members who have left such lovely posts regarding staff :) your all so thoughtful and kind :) xx
yes i agree thax to all:)

Post liked by - fiveofseven:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
mkvCinemas:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2018-10-14 03:27:23(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 40
Uploads: 2133

what will be my work? What I have to do?

Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-14 08:41:11(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

mkvCinemas wrote:

what will be my work? What I have to do?
mkv if you read the previous page, it will explain :) thank you :)

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-15 08:27:35(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 855

I can help and my experience... Guess most know from past and here.

Have a great day everyone :)

Post liked by - Fastclaw:_blocked:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-15 09:51:59(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

HB11 wrote:

I can help and my experience... Guess most know from past and here.

Have a great day everyone :)
Thank you HB and you have a great day too :) xx

Post liked by - HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
KnightinKat:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-10-16 15:15:04(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 15

I usually was lurking in the corners when I was made a translator at kat where I did most of my language.. Then I had the pleasure of moderating iso for a while with Ron and Zeke before we all jumped and worked in ct. Well that's all the mod work I did. But otherwise I am content with doing the ebook requests and helping the users with stuff when ever required!

Post liked by - DustyRhodes, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-16 15:18:36(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

KnightinKat wrote:

I usually was lurking in the corners when I was made a translator at kat where I did most of my language.. Then I had the pleasure of moderating iso for a while with Ron and Zeke before we all jumped and worked in ct. Well that's all the mod work I did. But otherwise I am content with doing the ebook requests and helping the users with stuff when ever required!
you where a good mod and always helping was a joy to work with you hope you find a home here:)

Post liked by - DustyRhodes, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, KnightinKat:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2018-10-16 19:44:13(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 865

Update Regarding This Thread

Thank you to all for the posts expressing an interest in joining the Team here but don't panic yet!  The thread is being monitored and we are not ignoring your applications as we know there are a few more to come. Please keep in mind that the purpose of the thread is to keep a record of all willing participants as roles become available so a little patience is required.
We can't guarantee places for all so people will be called upon as needs be and just because some body did not get a roll straight away does not mean that they won't be given an opportunity at a later date. I would also like to add that this is not going to be based on a populaity contest so the number of likes is not an indication of whos getting what. mods and Admins will not decide it will be up to our Execs and SuperAdmin

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
Katminister:_blocked:Posted at 2018-10-17 06:34:35(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

always a controversial figure willing to volunteer my unparalleled services!

Post liked by - riselift:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
Katminister:_blocked:Posted at 2018-10-17 06:51:37(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Obey is what he expects others to do.....and when they dont he bashes them and gets arrested! Lest we Forget! I vote for Tommy.

Post liked by - HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Obey:_blocked:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-10-17 10:45:44(288Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Katminister wrote:

Obey is what he expects others to do.....and when they dont he bashes them and gets arrested! Lest we Forget! I vote for Tommy.
thread is not about obey do you want to be a mod all:) we want to here mate

Post liked by - HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Alien4:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2018-10-20 00:05:00(287Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 524
Uploads: 3

I see maybe 3 perhaps 4 members here who have the capacity to be staff, tommy is up there in the top 2, but it's up to you guys to decide it. I will say one thing tho....................... Morning!! :)

On a serious note.... TGx needs people who are frequent users, not people who just drop in now and again

On a serious-er note, you have just had of late, one of the great ADMIN's of the P2P universe joined TGx, i speak of "taker" PM him, if anyone knows there shit it's mr taker from shetland lol
l

Last edited by zeke23 on 2018-10-20 10:08:19

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2018-10-20 01:10:37(287Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9066

Alien4 wrote:

I see maybe 3 perhaps 4 members here who have the capacity to be staff, tommy is up there in the top 2, but it's up to you guys to decide it. I will say one thing tho....................... Morning!! :)

On a serious note.... TGx needs people who are frequent users, not people who just drop in now and again

On a serious-er note, you have just had of late, one of the great ADMIN's of the P2P universe joined TGx, i speak of "taker" PM him, if anyone knows there shit it's mr taker from shetland lol
Alien4,why the language,in the ETRG days this was not tolerated & should not be now. Just saying...........................:)

Last edited by zeke23 on 2018-10-20 10:07:25

Post liked by - Ratfly:_blocked:, Obey:_blocked:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:
Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-10-20 02:07:00(287Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

Alien4 wrote:

pmsl
Alien4,why the language,in the ETRG days this was not tolerated & should not be now. Just saying...........................:)
Totally agree with you bigboy12..so why the swearing Alien4 not a good look...No

Last edited by zeke23 on 2018-10-20 10:05:24

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ratfly:_blocked:, Obey:_blocked:
Ratfly:_blocked:Posted at 2018-10-20 02:30:26(287Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1

Alien4 wrote:

l
Soup why the bad words m8 to show off to taker really we have kids and women here show more respect to other members & staff ffs

not needed

Last edited by zeke23 on 2018-10-20 10:03:35

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Obey:_blocked:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:
Alien4:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2018-10-20 02:47:54(287Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Show me where i said a bad word........... Everything i said was in respect, so i'm curious as to where you think i'm dis-respecting someone?

Alien4:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2018-10-20 02:54:59(287Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Oh the "C" word, well if you want to be all nicey nicey in here, i do whole heartedly apologise

Other than that? report me to the higher god's, either way i'm no much fookin fussed

Last edited by Alien4 on 2018-10-20 02:56:07

Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-10-20 06:27:34(287Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3106

Keep it decent please.

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:

Sitefriends