Anyone in the stream-ripping scene willing to help me out?

RetroDCOMFan:_blocked:Posted at 2021-04-12 03:37:14(154Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

Hello. I have an interest in ripping content directly from streaming services (i.e. Disney+, HBO Max, and Netflix), the content that I would like to rip either hasn't been shared publicly anywhere or has nothing but dead links now, they are also TV shows/movies that never got officially released on DVD or Blu-ray.

Now, here's the problem that I'm facing: I've tried everything that I could think of to rip streaming content on a PC (from simply screen capping to using the widevine-l3-decryptor Chrome extension), and while they worked fine, the quality looked like absolute garbage due to the services restricting the resolution of their Widevine L3 streams to a severely low size (for example: Disney+ restricts their SD content to 512x288/384p when streaming on a PC).

Although these services do offer the ability to download the higher quality streams to a mobile iOS/Android device, the downloads are encrypted for obvious reasons to the point where it's not as simple as copying the downloads directly from your phone to your PC. Ideally, my best bet would be to experiment with this method and try to break the encryption with special tools for accessing the Trusted Execution Environment.

If anyone in the "Scene" is reading this and would like to give me advice on ripping content from video streaming services in the best possible quality (or is willing to rip certain content for me), please let me know. I'd really appreciate it as I've been trying to do this for a year now with barely any improvements due to my current methods. 288p just doesn't cut it for me.

Thank you.

Post liked by - okayboomer:_trial_uploader:, ShhweetSkunk:_blocked:
nelson99Posted at 2021-04-12 04:10:03(154Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

HELLO

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2021-04-12 08:23:22(154Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

nelson99 wrote:

HELLO
You can introduce yourself here

https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=32

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
KazmuePosted at 2021-04-12 09:07:09(154Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

hi

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2021-04-12 10:02:30(154Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

Kazmue wrote:

hi
:_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm

Post liked by - smoky:_male:, ShhweetSkunk:_blocked:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.