Thank You Thank You

Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-02 11:02:10(295Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 0

Image error

Torrent Galaxy would like to say a Huge Big Thank you to all our Uploaders and Members :) We cannot thank you enough for all your support in making this a truly remarkable site. You guys are all stars in our eyes so keep shining and together we can make it even bigger and better :) xx

For those that have not already signed up, please do, come in and enjoy the fun, take your pick at some of the amazing Torrents
Cant find what your looking for then why not make a request, all our uploaders, staff and members are only to happy to help
Everyone here is so friendly and helpful :) you can even ask in the lobby, chat to members and make new friends
We have a great Arcade feature if you love playing games and if you win with a high score you get a bonus.
The forum is open with many great help feature topics and also lots of fun ones.
You can add your own Topic from general things to fun things. The list is yours to add but please keep it clean.

So come on in sign up you dont know what your missing :)

Last edited by Ange1 on 2018-09-02 11:07:56

Post liked by - GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, jazzy:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Musicbuoy:_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, CojosMojo, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Napoleon3411:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Alien4:_verified_uploader::_male:, bombegranate:_trusted_user::_junkie::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-09-02 15:42:21(295Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 835
Uploads: 4931

Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun: Good to hear that, Galaxy growing better and better day after day. :)
And you staff folks doing a terrific job here, I really appreciate the way you guys being attractive, Good work buddies!

Ange1 wrote:

Suggestion: Make this post at Fan page and FB group. peoples should get know about it. Because this post can be viewed if anyone sign up here. Cheers!

Last edited by Prom3th3uS on 2018-09-02 15:48:14

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
19tommy59:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-09-02 18:16:39(295Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 175

Hey darlin is that (our) Sam? lol anywho how are ya darlin? great to see the site thriving!!!

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Alien4:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2018-09-03 01:32:02(295Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 524
Uploads: 3

19tommy59 wrote:

Hey darlin is that (our) Sam? lol anywho how are ya darlin? great to see the site thriving!!!
No that's not "our" SaM tommy, he's sunning himself in YoGi's harem in Sicilia

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-09-03 16:22:33(295Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 835
Uploads: 4931

19tommy59 wrote:

Nope. Kindly check my PM.
And I can be your Sam too, you're welcome buddy.

Alien4 wrote:

LOL, like i said I can be your Sam too.
Btw No need to have personal discussion here, PM is the key to proceed to forward info personally, Good luck bud. :)

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Alien4:_verified_uploader::_male:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-03 21:26:49(295Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

19tommy59 wrote:

Hello hunni i am very well thank you and how are you :) It is awesome the site is doing amazing :) xx

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-03 21:27:42(295Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Alien4 wrote:

19tommy59 wrote:

omg loooooool :) xx

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-03 21:28:12(295Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

SaM wrote:

Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun: Good to hear that, Galaxy growing better and better day after day. :)
And you staff folks doing a terrific job here, I really appreciate the way you guys being attractive, Good work buddies!

Ange1 wrote:

Suggestion: Make this post at Fan page and FB group. peoples should get know about it. Because this post can be viewed if anyone sign up here. Cheers!
thank you for your suggestion SaM :) xx

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jazzy:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
CojosMojoPosted at 2018-09-04 07:53:52(295Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 90

I would like to say a Huge thank you to all the staff and everyone involved with TG thank you for having us members a really nice place that we call home :D:D
Image error

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jazzy:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-10-24 19:31:40(236Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3980

Thank-you to all Staff, for giving us a home away from home.
Image error

Post liked by - jazzy:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, KillerJane:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
squarePosted at 2019-10-24 23:00:36(236Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 285
Uploads: 801

Thank you to all the unknown seeders who help provide me , you and everyone else with the movies , TV shows , music , books and all forms of entertainment  supplied by torrent galaxy .
Many thanks to those who set up this great site and the uploaders of course B):D

Give thanks.

ps ...anyone sen Ange1

Last edited by square on 2019-10-24 23:01:34

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-10-24 23:29:50(236Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9091

square wrote:

Thank you to all the unknown seeders who help provide me , you and everyone else with the movies , TV shows , music , books and all forms of entertainment  supplied by torrent galaxy .
Many thanks to those who set up this great site and the uploaders of course B):D

Give thanks.

ps ...anyone sen Ange1
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun: has been in & out a little bit,she has been very busy with issues . :)

Post liked by - square, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-10-25 02:26:15(236Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3490

KATZ wrote:

Thank You Oss for digging up this thread! :love

To you ALL behind the scenes PeePs ~ A Job Well Done!
miok brought me in and I'm not leaving!.. 8o
"BIG SMILEZ for you ALL! "

Image error

Post liked by - square, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2019-10-25 02:29:55(236Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5805
Uploads: 3511

KATZ wrote:

KATZ wrote:

Image error
You can run but you can't hide   :-)

Post liked by - jazzy:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-10-25 02:32:29(236Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3490

miok wrote:

KATZ wrote:

KATZ wrote:

Image error
You can run but you can't hide   :-)
It's so much "FUN" to get caught!...8o

Post liked by - jazzy:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
jazzy:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2019-10-25 11:01:27(236Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 496

Thanks  to everyone  involved  in making  TGx  a great site , i'm   honored to be part off it  B)

Image error

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-12-14 18:27:28(228Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3980

A very Big Thank-you to "All" the Uploaders, who take the time to share their hard work, which keep us constantly entertained.:-*
Image error

Last edited by Oss on 2019-12-14 18:45:24

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, KATZ:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
YoGi:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-05-19 12:43:33(206Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 80

Alien4 wrote:

19tommy59 wrote:

You weren't paying attention mate ... I was in Sardinia at the time, moved on now :)

<3

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Alien4:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2020-05-19 14:06:30(206Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 524
Uploads: 3

YoGi wrote:

Alien4 wrote:

19tommy59 wrote:

You weren't paying attention mate ... I was in Sardinia at the time, moved on now :)

<3
Oh well, I wasn't far wrong 🤔✌️

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:

Sitefriends