I just felt like writing something don't judge me

Napoleon3411:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-09-01 08:49:04(303Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 145
Uploads: 0

Neither Poetry or Motivation. Read it or let it.

We all been there,
We all have felt it once in a while,
some longer some shorter,
It's sadness,
but when sadness becomes a everyday thing it's depression,
it's the feeling of never becoming happy again,
it's the feeling of being alone,
the feeling of missing out,
you see your old friends on Social media,
they seem happy and successful,
how did we loose touch?
You either can't sleep or you can only sleep,
because nothing else seems to matter in life anyway,
You think about suicide,
you read about it,
but you feel like you don't want to go,
but you don't want to stay either,
you have no friends,
you are self protecting but you are blocking out connection,
you do the same things everyday,
work/school, binge watching Youtube,
until late night,
you try to sleep,
but the voices in your head are too much to handle,
finally you get some sleep until the alarm goes off,
another day,
another Medication,
to stay awake,
to perform same as yesterday.

Big thanks goes to HB,Cojo and Angel for being there for me. I love you Guys

Post liked by - bleuetoile:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, Gayle:_blocked:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ADHDerby:_male:, Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2018-09-01 09:26:55(303Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4360

Really nice.
Think alot of peeps can relate to this.
Seems to be the problem of this Era.
People spend too much time behind the screen and lose contact.
Social media is just a mirage....
'look how happy I am, my life is going amazing or look at just got' and so on.
But look at them without the screen....
They are unhappy with everything, jealous at their neighbors.
Where's the time when people sat down at a campfire and just talked without the Bleu shimmering lights of screens....
O well....
Time for me meds and TG.

Post liked by - bleuetoile:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ADHDerby:_male:, Napoleon3411:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-01 09:55:58(303Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5850

Beautifully said hunni :)
Yes i think many can relate to this, sadness can be a hard thing to cope with, but remember every day look into the mirror and tell yourself your amazing.
Depression is a hard thing to deal with its a symptom that can be hard to control but accepting you have it and talking about it can help.
Life throws lots of things at us and many bad things so at times the world seems a cruel place but look around and see the real beauty :)
Get past these feelings and i promise you it will get better each day at a time.
Keep fighting be strong you have lots of friends whenever you need me just call hunni :)
Remember walls can be knocked down :)

Hugs and lots of love :) xx

Post liked by - FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ADHDerby:_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Napoleon3411:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-01 10:30:55(303Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5850

Mafketel wrote:

Really nice.
Think alot of peeps can relate to this.
Seems to be the problem of this Era.
People spend too much time behind the screen and lose contact.
Social media is just a mirage....
'look how happy I am, my life is going amazing or look at just got' and so on.
But look at them without the screen....
They are unhappy with everything, jealous at their neighbors.
Where's the time when people sat down at a campfire and just talked without the Bleu shimmering lights of screens....
O well....
Time for me meds and TG.
just had my meds hunni :) coffee coffee and more coffee lol

Post liked by - FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, ADHDerby:_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Napoleon3411:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
Napoleon3411:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-09-01 10:47:54(303Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Social Media is great but we forget that it's not real.
exactly, let's go camping and leave our screens at home

Post liked by - FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ADHDerby:_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
ADHDerby:_male:Posted at 2018-09-01 14:31:01(303Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 330
Uploads: 44

I've been there,.. several times. Everything except for the no friends part.
Still have "Winter Depressions" but no way near that place anymore.

Napoleon3411 wrote:

What's not real? ... I have and had online friends who are even dear to me as my offline friends.
They supported me during tough periods and just where there for me.
That's very real,.. just in a different way.

Last edited by ADHDerby on 2018-09-01 14:35:01

Post liked by - FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, Napoleon3411:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
Napoleon3411:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-09-01 14:55:21(303Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ADHDerby wrote:

I've been there,.. several times. Everything except for the no friends part.
Still have "Winter Depressions" but no way near that place anymore.

Napoleon3411 wrote:

What's not real? ... I have and had online friends who are even dear to me as my offline friends.
They supported me during tough periods and just where there for me.
That's very real,.. just in a different way.
With Social Media i meant more like the Instagram side. People posting Pictures of beautiful beaches so blue that you can see everything.
People with millions of followers acting all happy. I have the best online friends ever. oh yes Winter Depressions, when you haven't had much vitamins from the Sun.

Post liked by - FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ADHDerby:_male:
ADHDerby:_male:Posted at 2018-09-01 15:01:39(303Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 330
Uploads: 44

Napoleon3411 wrote:

With Social Media i meant more like the Instagram side. People posting Pictures of beautiful beaches so blue that you can see everything.
People with millions of followers acting all happy.
Ah,.. yes. True.

Napoleon3411 wrote:

oh yes Winter Depressions, when you haven't had much vitamins from the Sun.
That and the darker days and weather (over here).

Post liked by - FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
aestheticallly:_trusted_user:Posted at 2019-01-24 00:32:41(283Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 3

Yes Napoleon3411, you talk of confronting things.

A fear that rings true for all of us, regardless of 'Facebook friends' or 'Instagram happy-illusions'
Because, in a way, I believe that's what they are.

Everybody's reaching out for something.
Love, companionship, to be appreciated for the unique person we are, and the unique and beautiful contribution we can make to improve and develop  ourselves, others, and the world too.

But it's harder for some. Some bear a weight much greater than others. A darkness, a harm, an unpleasantness
unknown - unexperienced by many.
Dysphoria - waiting, looming in the shadows. ready to pounce on what little pleasure we can secure.
Only a bunch of tablets, a few doctors appointments, and a blood test to protect us.
It's tough, there's no doubt about it. It can crush one's soul. It's serious, challenging stuff.
Of it - I know a little, however, I was  grand mal epileptic for 17 years.

But wherever 'they' are, you must seek your/our kind. Be they 1 or more, you must find where they hide.
I looked for them on dating sites and painted myself as 'the alternative to the norm' and I gained some good value. I used free sites like OK Cupid and Plenty of fish. On these sites, the main aim is to meet in person, the ultimate goal is to 'connect - in person' You seem quite articulate, sensitive, self-aware, expressive, open, and intelligent :) Although not sought by everybody, these are highly desirable and sought after traits by many different ranges of people, so that's a big plus - isn't it?

Also, I discovered [and used] another great app called 'Meetup' - also free :) This one is a little less partner-based and more "lets meet some people in or near my suburb who just wanna meet other people because they [like you, like me, like everybody here], yearn for social interaction." In Meetup there are so many groups [many members are newbies too], which include: arts [making], reading, writing, AND!  poetry too is a biggy! + music, movies, live entertainment, walking, talking, meet you at the park - Whatever floats your boat - it's there, it's got everything, and the people there are nice, nice, nice :) [*AND! there's people on there that somehow get free and complimentary tickets to good shows, theatre, bands, and book shows and lectures of all kinds and give them away ! ].

So here's some links - just to have a look at and to maybe think about.........the hope of possibility even if that feels remote ;)
https://www.meetup.com/
https://www.okcupid.com/
https://www.pof.com/

Remember Napoleon3411, one connection, one person, that's all you need for starters.
I believe you might be a smidge more interesting and deep than you might give yourself credit for.......So?
.................................................pm me if you need a hand :) ..............aestheticallly

Image error

Post liked by - bleuetoile:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, Gayle:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.