Learning something new

GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-24 02:58:57(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 325
Uploads: 324

So, did anyone learn anything about themselves during lock -down?

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-08-24 03:08:52(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

I'm a recluse by nature and live in a very remote location. It's been business as usual for me.

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-24 08:56:44(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

I'm a recluse by nature and live in a very remote location. It's been business as usual for me.
So wish that was the case for the family and myself, glad the kids are going back to school, during lockdown i found out im not as clever as i made out to be, completely struggled with my 7 yr olds maths and english :facepalm

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2020-08-24 10:11:27(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 479
Uploads: 76

GHOSTFACE wrote:

miok wrote:

So wish that was the case for the family and myself, glad the kids are going back to school, during lockdown i found out im not as clever as i made out to be, completely struggled with my 7 yr olds maths and english :facepalm
Yep, not as easy as people think, home schooling a child..... My younger brother will testify to that, he gave up before he cracked up lol

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
SoupsLilBrotherPosted at 2020-08-24 10:38:00(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 0

Soup wrote:

GHOSTFACE wrote:

miok wrote:

Yep, not as easy as people think, home schooling a child..... My younger brother will testify to that, he gave up before he cracked up lol
Testify!

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
GhostRiderPosted at 2020-08-24 10:48:16(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1234
Uploads: 123

Miok is a recluse even on here :D

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-24 13:01:48(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

I learned that what people say...and what people actually do, or don't do.....makes a mockery of the word "Trust":help:idea:bomb
I learned that my "fellow man and woman" has many faces.8o:-@....and to never ever trust the many faces again:-(

Weed....i learned loads about mixing different strains of weed...and smoking it of course:-*
Naked is nothing to be ashamed of:-)
People who fake offence to gain sympathy are a virus unto themselves:-*:love:-*
I learned that YES.....your ass looks fuggin HUUUUUUGE in that8o:-)
I learned that saying your something to yourself over and over again doesn't ever make you that thing until you be somebody...?:help:idea

Many many things i learned and are still learning daily....cos it never ends....some will stick....some will pass like the wind into the night sky lololol

On ya go...do ya stuff:P

Happy Monday Users:-):-*:love

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-24 13:04:02(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

SoupsLilBrother wrote:

Soup wrote:

GHOSTFACE wrote:

miok wrote:

Testify!
Nice Tie:-):P
I'll give ya £100 right now if ya nick Soups shoes...?...love dem shoes:love:love

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2020-08-24 13:11:36(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 479
Uploads: 76

Buy yer ane shoes......

Image error

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-24 13:30:48(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

GHOSTFACE wrote:

So, did anyone learn anything about themselves during lock -down?
Yes, definitely, true faces of peoples, how greedy they are, how they treat others when they are in trouble.

How can be usual things gone expensive, meal, other living stuff, no control, no management, everyone eating one and then another, maximum businesses get failed, a new type of businesses get raised up, cheap stuff becomes deep stuff, rules made to broken, rules but no rules.

Medicine has gone expensive suddenly, rich became more rich and poor remain poor even more, middle-class ones became poor, no study, no jobs, jobless peoples, rick governments, fake news, news channels focused to make higher TRP, each channel same news but with more twist no similarity, things have gone wrong badly.

Good things also get done, many learned manners, how should we live happily, how should spend money and why, buying needed stuff only, saving money what we at least earn, how should we manage our routine, many good things have risen that we were ignoring all the time, I'm not saying only bad things has done, good things also have performed but it's 50/50 in percentage, it's 70/30, 30 good and 70 the worst ones.

Considering the above statements,  in this world, not only USA or UK exists, North, west, east, south, there are 195 countries in the world, a few in good hands and a few getting abused, we can't capture or describe what they have going through or gone through so far, TV-media won't reach to every place, they only reach where they have been told to reach & capture living.

No offend given or taken it's a just natural review on things that I have seen between a recent couple of months.

Time heals, I wish a good time will raise up soon, I hope so.

Where you live, where ever you are, Please, stay safe, take care of you and yours, may God bless you.

Have a nice day folks :)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-08-25 12:25:10(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800

I dont think i learnt anything apart from being careful with the loo rolls, jeez peeps went crazy on them hee hee :) No really i never thought in my life time that something like this would hit us :( it just shows you that you just never know what to expect and never to take anything for granted. Life is precious and something like this just makes you think just how special it is :) I just hope peeps remember that so many come together and that it would be nice to carry it on. :love:love:love

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-25 12:46:03(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Well said Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun: couldnt agree more.:love

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-08-25 12:47:07(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

GHOSTFACE wrote:

Well said Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun: couldnt agree more.:love
aww thank you hunni :) :love

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-08-25 14:11:30(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

With all that has happened I've learnt to appreciate what life was like before the Covid struck.Also that we have not learned from our past mistakes.Greed & power are still the main culprits imo.

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2020-08-25 17:03:38

Post liked by - bleuetoile:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-08-25 14:46:36(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1385
Uploads: 1449

bigboy12 wrote:

With all that has happened I've learnt to appreciate what what life was like before the Covid struck.Also that we have not learned from our past mistakes.Greed & power are still the main culprits imo.
amen my friend

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2020-08-25 14:55:13(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 823

From those of us who were on the front lines of this...
This simple request

Image error

Best
Paladin

Last edited by PaladinNites on 2020-08-25 14:58:41

Post liked by - cRAYz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-25 17:01:33(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ive learned alot about myself during lockdown and more so before. Ive spent the last 18 month in isolation, in and out of hospital, recovering from lukemia, bone marrow transplant was a success and im doing well.
Ive learned how to feel compassion towards our docs and nurses and others who work in the cancer field. But i still cant practice patience and tolerance towards others, all i have to do is turn the tv on and see that people arent bothered about putting their lives at risk and at the same time harming others indirectly. It makes me angry.:facepalm

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, GROO:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-08-26 11:58:29(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

GHOSTFACE wrote:

Ive learned alot about myself during lockdown and more so before. Ive spent the last 18 month in isolation, in and out of hospital, recovering from lukemia, bone marrow transplant was a success and im doing well.
Ive learned how to feel compassion towards our docs and nurses and others who work in the cancer field. But i still cant practice patience and tolerance towards others, all i have to do is turn the tv on and see that people arent bothered about putting their lives at risk and at the same time harming others indirectly. It makes me angry.:facepalm
I am so sorry to hear about your leukemia hunni :( but so very happy your bone marrow transplant was a success and your doing well :) Fantastic news as cancer is such a terrible disease and can quickly take away someones life :( So well done your a fighter and have proved that cancers can be won in this day and age and especially with the Coronavirus business :) :love:love

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-26 12:08:45(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thx Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:

Your a gud un too :):love

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-08-26 12:27:52(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

GHOSTFACE wrote:

Thx Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:

Your a gud un too :):love
aww your most welcome and thank you hunni your a gud un too :) :love

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.