Star Trek : Picard

Alien4:_trusted_user:Posted at 2020-01-27 02:42:26(217Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 524
Uploads: 0

Hmmm, Ep01 really blew me away, I mean my mind was racing back and forward between TNG episodes and the films. But what I find weird was the idea that data had a daughter or twins 8o I mean he must have had positronic sperm or something like it. But did his daughter not die or her battery died in a TNG episode? that long ago I can't remember, and what are those pesky romulans up to.......... Looks like it's going to be really good hopefully as good as Star Trek Discovery.......... Oh and did you see the size of that FUCKIN borg cube!!!!!!

Post liked by - kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, oneanight:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2020-01-27 02:55:29(217Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 823

Data constructed a daughter, which he named "Lal" in the episode "The Offspring"....
Only gripe I had was the opening music.
Other than that, hope runs high for this. We'll just have to wait for further episodes...
Best
Paladin

Post liked by - kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Kannath:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-02-16 03:07:13(214Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 70

it is definetly "as good as discovery" which is terrible. im pretty sure data could and did have sex in tng,but that shouldnt lead to children :?

Post liked by - kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Alien4:_trusted_user:Posted at 2020-02-18 23:09:17(214Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I'm actually starting to wonder who else data knobbed, he could well turn out to be the Ron Jeremy of starfleet

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-02-19 05:20:43(214Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

Proof...

Image error
Image error

Post liked by - kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
BluudNut:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2020-03-19 14:59:00(210Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 58

Thoroughly enjoyed episode 1, then I became totally disillusioned by the time I got to episode 9. I had high hopes that a new era would begin with this series, but very little effort to create something new became obvious from episode 2. The powers to be have a formula and are sticking to it and offering up a regurgitated form of sci-fi, I'll assume that they are not reading a book a day of sci fi, so their vision is incredibly narrow and staying with an old formula. I won't even bother watching any more , 9 episodes is too much.

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-03-19 16:01:33(210Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

BluudNut wrote:

Thoroughly enjoyed episode 1, then I became totally disillusioned by the time I got to episode 9. I had high hopes that a new era would begin with this series, but very little effort to create something new became obvious from episode 2. The powers to be have a formula and are sticking to it and offering up a regurgitated form of sci-fi, I'll assume that they are not reading a book a day of sci fi, so their vision is incredibly narrow and staying with an old formula. I won't even bother watching any more , 9 episodes is too much.
Well........ I'll keep watching it and everything else Star Trek that comes along... I AM A TREKKIE and can not be swayed.

Image error

Post liked by - Alien4:_trusted_user:, miok:_admin:
AnythingOldPosted at 2020-05-12 00:45:15(202Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 15
Uploads: 5

DATA was a robot. Why did they make him come back OLD? On top of that, they made him look even more weird by plastering an entire box of Mary Kay's cosmetics.

Alien4:_trusted_user:Posted at 2020-05-12 01:04:55(202Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

AnythingOld wrote:

DATA was a robot. Why did they make him come back OLD? On top of that, they made him look even more weird by plastering an entire box of Mary Kay's cosmetics.
Even synthetics get old, there is a shelf life, but even they have to age, skin wise, weird because where did Lore go????

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.