2020 TorrentGalaxy Valentine's Day Banner Competition

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-01-30 21:56:33(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931
Uploads: 0

Great job  jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: !!

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, CheGuevera:_male:
CheGuevera:_male:Posted at 2020-01-30 21:58:13(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 160
Uploads: 306

Awesome work jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:!

Last edited by CheGuevera on 2020-01-30 21:58:26

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
CheGuevera:_male:Posted at 2020-01-30 21:59:31(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 160
Uploads: 306

jaxe wrote:

Thanks.

Took me almost 2 hours.

I am not good at doing this stuff.

All those lines and codes and the more I look at it, the more garbled they looked and the dizzier and more confused I was getting.
could of fooled me, put together nicely my man :)

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-01-30 22:19:42(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 784
Uploads: 133

CheGuevera wrote:

jaxe wrote:

Thanks.

Took me almost 2 hours.

I am not good at doing this stuff.

All those lines and codes and the more I look at it, the more garbled they looked and the dizzier and more confused I was getting.
could of fooled me, put together nicely my man :)
Yes, really nicely done B)

Competition aside, this Thread alone......... is a nice addition & good fun :]

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, CheGuevera:_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-01-30 22:44:52(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3446

Ummm, why does it say entries should be sent to me?

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-01-30 22:50:39(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

jaxe wrote:

miok wrote:

Ummm, why does it say entries should be sent to me?
I copied and paste from the Christmas banner competition and that's what it said in that.
You did some editing and can do some more.

Last edited by miok on 2020-01-31 13:15:09

miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-01-30 22:54:22(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

jaxe wrote:

So who should the entries be sent to?

Who were they sent to in the Christmas and Halloween banner competition?

p.s. I need to leave the house for over an hour.
It's your competition. Have them sent to you. You're the only one other than admin who can edit your opening post to add entries as they are received.

Last edited by miok on 2020-01-30 22:56:42

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-01-31 01:25:03(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Quote:

It's your competition. Have them sent to you. You're the only one other than admin who can edit your opening post to add entries as they are received.
Exactly what about that statement was rude? I was only giving you information.
I don't like your attitude and definitely do not want anything to do with your  competition.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-01-31 12:55:42(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

I only hear one person whining here.
Grow up, stop pitching your little fit and have fun with your competition. End of conversation.

B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-31 18:45:56(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

Image error

Just a middle man here on no commission:facepalm

No need for anyone to get upset or pissy about this guys`n`gals.

miok was only mentioning that he was not consulted or asked anything about running a comp for feb 14th jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
(he ran the last comps so it`s only natural that peeps think he`ll be doing the next one....same thing used to happen to Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: )

And LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:  meant that he can take care of the prizes (as you cannot award reps to accounts...he can (ish));) ...NOT run the comp for you.

If  you needed a hand or were unsure of whats required to run a comp then you only have to ask and peeps would help (better to do all this first before actually starting a comp though):D

Lets not ruin a perfectly great day like this one, when Britain leaves Europe and the "Walking Dead Plague" being released free into the world, with petty squabbles about who got more jellies in their bag of pick`n`mix8o:P ....dunno quite where i`m going with this as beer is now playing a major factor in where da fugg my fingers are going on this keyboard....:facepalm ...live long...prosper (obviously)....release something your holding captive.....free :-):-):-):-)
(if your not holding anything captive at the moment then please say so and i`ll release an extra hooker from the cellar):-*:-*

:P

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, Deep61:_moderator:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-31 19:18:08(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7195

jaxe I ran comps at WWT so if you need help or some advice send me a pm  :)
I'd be glad to help you B)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-01-31 20:16:16(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

I happen to agree with  B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: can't believe I'm saying that :-@  This is supposed to be fun for all,so let's try & keep it that way. After all it is for Valentine's  Day ...:)  :love

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-02-02 08:50:37(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 784
Uploads: 133

Well, it seems the Original Post has been removed...   so i guess Valentine's Day has been cancelled :D:love:love:-)

To: jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:  

it was a fine idea...   just a 'rough' implementation, that's all.  B)

Post liked by - Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.