Valentine's Day Banner Contest?

LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2020-01-28 21:33:50(217Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 880
Uploads: 0

It's official looks like you started 1
prizes, rules and specifics needed ;)

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2020-01-28 21:47:22(217Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 880

jaxe wrote:

I guess same prizes, rules as the Christmas and Halloween banners?

Of course being Valentine's Day and the theme is love,

we do have to stress nothing obscene and offensive.

Those are the only things I can think of.

After all, I am not an administrator nor a moderator and I don't play one on TV.
We are here to help and the forums are for you and our members, if your willing to run it by creating a thread then your good to go we will see to the rest of it :P

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-28 23:37:49(217Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

Winner gets a new car
Second place gets a 2 week all inclusive stay in a 5 star hotel in Dubai
Third gets 100 rep points:-):-)
Last place has to say that they`re mates with Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:  for a month8o:-(:-(

Everyone gets a Duck or a Goat:-*:-*

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-28 23:40:05(217Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I`m currently single aswell:-*:-*:-*

Doesn`t have anything to do with a possible comp but i`m just throwing it out there anyhoo:-* ...plenty of time to snap me up before the 14th:D:love

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-01-28 23:41:01(217Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

And the last place get a midget with his/her caretaker
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: for a day(you probably won't survive any longer) :facepalm

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-28 23:47:37(217Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: for a day(you probably won't survive any longer) :facepalm
They also get to be my "Plus 1" at the upcoming Goat Wedding iv`e been hearing so much about:love:-*:D
I`m gonna be on the Brides side of the Family8o:-*

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, CheGuevera:_male:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
CheGuevera:_male:Posted at 2020-01-29 23:32:59(217Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 160
Uploads: 306

Mafketel wrote:

that's gonna encourage people NOT to enter though... I'd be scared of what B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: would do

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-29 23:41:56(217Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I have a certificate of Sanitation so at least you know i`m not crazy or summat:P:-)

It`ll be alright CheGuevera:_male: ....live dangerously and enter the comp:-):-@:D

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, CheGuevera:_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-01-30 21:57:34(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

jaxe wrote:

WHEW!

I got it done!

https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1317

The rest I will leave to the administrators and moderators.

(sorry for plagiarizing)
Nice &very well done imo.👍

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, CheGuevera:_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-01-30 22:48:56(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3446

jaxe wrote:

WHEW!

I got it done!

https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1317

The rest I will leave to the administrators and moderators.

(sorry for plagiarizing)
I did not volunteer to run another competition and was never consulted.

Post liked by - ChocolateBean:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.