Staff/Moderator Help Thread

zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-10-16 19:53:20(232Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1385
Uploads: 1449

Angelina wrote:

zeke23 wrote:

SweetSkunk wrote:

LRS wrote:

When creating the torrent you need to add 1 empty line of space between trackers
Hmm, that does sound likely to be the reason,  thx LRS. :)

Will remember to add the empty line of space between trackers on the next one. :facepalm

Cheers!
LRS is right you need spaces bro

cheers!
I'll see if I can make screenshots of uploading a torrent with and without white lines between trackers the next time I am online on my laptop. It happens a lot and having images to show what happens might make things more clearly for uploaders. :)
word pad will auto space a group of trackers the right way

if you use word pad it will space tracker in a group the right way i post 15 from our thread there and post them in utorrent always works maybe that will help:love

Last edited by zeke23 on 2019-10-16 19:56:54

Post liked by - Deep61:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2019-10-16 20:07:45(232Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 784
Uploads: 133

Quote:

"The devil is in the detail" is an idiom that refers to a catch or mysterious element hidden in the details, meaning that something might seem simple at a first look but will take more time and effort to complete than expected.
Mystery SOLVED, thx to all :D

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
JimB54:_male:Posted at 2019-11-21 00:45:20(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 13
Uploads: 0

At some torrents detail pages it says "Know what this is about? Be the first one to add a plot." I provide plot info in the comments, but is it possible for me to put it in the correct place (Plot: )?

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2019-11-21 00:50:02(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3446

JimB54 wrote:

At some torrents detail pages it says "Know what this is about? Be the first one to add a plot." I provide plot info in the comments, but is it possible for me to put it in the correct place (Plot: )?
I'm not familiar with this. You should include a link to the torrent/s in question.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-11-21 00:50:18(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

JimB54 wrote:

you put it in the corrent spot unless it asks you to put it else where mate:-)

battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2019-11-21 01:00:29(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

JimB54 wrote:

Example please.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2019-11-21 03:46:20(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

SweetSkunk wrote:

miok wrote:

JimB54 wrote:

I'm not familiar with this. You should include a link to the torrent/s in question.
Looks like he went offline, so...
Here is the link: https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/13851761/TKKG-2019-BDRip-x264-UNVEiL-TGx-
I see. That's the description from "IMDb" if you want to edit that, you'll need to go  to http://www.imdb.com/?ref_=nv_home
Create an account and add your Description to their database.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-11-21 06:29:36(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1758

miok wrote:

I see. That's the description from "IMDb" if you want to edit that, you'll need to go  to http://www.imdb.com/?ref_=nv_home
Create an account and add your Description to their database.
Every time I've tried to Edit or Add a Summary it has been a total hassel - IMDb makes you jump through countless hoops and the process at times is somewhat complicated with multiple steps etc .. I just added a Plot / Summary and nothing has changed .
Image error

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-11-21 09:27:30(227Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3126

JimB54 wrote:

That plot can only added by our staff, not by members. Whenever I see a IMDB plot missing I'll add it to the IMDB details here on site.

If you see a plot missing you can either post it at a torrent as you already are doing or contact a mod or torrent officer.

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:Posted at 2019-11-21 13:08:52(226Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 33

thanks for the automated warning about the fake sites, much appreciated. one thing though i would of included the links to the fake sites so peeps can block them in through their browsers, host file, or security software.

Post liked by - zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-11-21 13:24:23(226Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

you can ask a mod to help really we do not bite:-):P

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-11-21 13:26:23(226Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

LeftistDirtBag wrote:

thanks for the automated warning about the fake sites, much appreciated. one thing though i would of included the links to the fake sites so peeps can block them in through their browsers, host file, or security software.
The reason why we have left them out is to prevent that people will go there out of curiosity and end up with something like malware or worse.
But if you run across one please let us know.

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-11-21 13:26:53(226Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

zeke23 wrote:

Says who? O:-DO:-D

:-@

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2019-11-21 13:45:54(226Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Mafketel wrote:

zeke23 wrote:

Image error

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-11-21 20:22:10(226Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

miok wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

zeke23 wrote:

Image error
See my point... :facepalm:facepalm

And Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: (don't let the name fool you)

Image error

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-11-21 20:25:03(226Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

Mafketel wrote:

miok wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

zeke23 wrote:

Image error
See my point... :facepalm:facepalm

And Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: (don't let the name fool you)

Image error
pmsl Child at play. :-):-):-)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-11-21 22:07:40(226Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

This thread is cetainly living upto it`s name:facepalm

The Staff and Moderators here DEFINITELY need some sort of "help"8o:facepalm:-*:-)

:-*:-)

Post liked by - zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-11-26 15:15:42(226Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 875

They are trying to figure it out :D

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2019-11-26 15:25:50(226Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2295
Uploads: 4456

Image error

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
PsychoMuzik:_male:Posted at 2019-12-04 18:09:56(225Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 48

It Would Be A Great Pleasure If You Upgrade My Account To Trusted Level As I Am Already VIP On 1337x. The Real Reason To Ask This Is That I Can  Only Upload Limited Torrents Here Until The Previous One's Are Verified By Moderators And As The Friday Is Coming, Therefore I'll Upload Lots Of Albums/Singles In Short Time. I'll Make Sure That You'll Love My Uploads. It's A Request If You Please Upgrade Me To The Trusted Level Watching All My Previous Torrents. :)

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-12-04 18:16:33(225Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

PsychoMuzik wrote:

It Would Be A Great Pleasure If You Upgrade My Account To Trusted Level As I Am Already VIP On 1337x. The Real Reason To Ask This Is That I Can  Only Upload Limited Torrents Here Until The Previous One's Are Verified By Moderators And As The Friday Is Coming, Therefore I'll Upload Lots Of Albums/Singles In Short Time. I'll Make Sure That You'll Love My Uploads. It's A Request If You Please Upgrade Me To The Trusted Level Watching All My Previous Torrents. :)
We will make that decision when we see fit.
Until then you'll have to be patience.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2019-12-05 00:56:15(225Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ahoy there,  question about the Search Function..

the following search for "www" returns some odd results.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?search=www&lang=0&nox=2

Digging deeper, some filenames have "www"  &  some desc's have "www"

So i thought "great, maybe the Search..  also searches filenames & desc's". :help........  however, this doesn't seem to be the case..    any insights would be appreciated, thx B)

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2019-12-05 01:02:32(225Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

SweetSkunk wrote:

So i thought "great, maybe the Search..  also searches filenames & desc's". :help........  however, this doesn't seem to be the case..    any insights would be appreciated, thx B)
They are non active links which can be put in file list.You have to copy & paste to go to them, therefore they are non active.

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2019-12-05 01:31:35(225Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

SweetSkunk wrote:

Above my pay rate, but I fixed the one that had a blank title. It contained a ton of Japanese characters that were tripping up the system.

Be mom! ! ~ されるがママ!! ~彼女の家に初訪問したら、セックス好きな母親に筆おろし&性開発されてしまった件 www ~ The Motion Anime

:facepalm

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2019-12-05 11:46:16(224Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

SweetSkunk wrote:

Digging deeper, some filenames have "www"
They are non active links which can be put in file list.You have to copy & paste to go to them, therefore they are non active.
Oops sorry, wasn't referring to the 'link aspect'.....  instead was wondering why it shows up in search (if "www" is not in the title) :?

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.