J.J. Cale Audiophile Collection LEECHERS LEEECHERS LEECHERS

vtwin88cube:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-05-16 01:37:29(257Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 420
Uploads: 1920

Ever wonder why uploaders just stop uploading one day, never to be heard from again? Well, here's one reason...

https://torrentgalaxy.org/torrent/136394/JJ-Cale---Audiophile-Collection-FLAC-DR14-vtwin88cube

Uploaded this morning, 19 Seeders 10 Leechers downloaded 171 times. What's wrong with this picture?

This combined with hardly anyone saying anything, makes me wonder whats the point anymore.  Sadly, the glory days of torrenting are over. The spirit of why we're here has faded away. SHARING!!!

Thanks for reading. Cheers m8's.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-05-16 04:58:00(257Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2200
Uploads: 416

Just about sums it up, and not just in our little world... it's take take take everywhere 8o

Poor show if you ask me but there's still enough of us to keep the ship afloat :)

Ps: I no longer upload but do my torrenting duties of seeding as best i can... (shitty internet)

And you guys are more appreciated than you think.

:o)

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jameshotwire:_trusted_user::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, vtwin88cube:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
vtwin88cube:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-05-16 07:43:14(257Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Absolutely it's not just here.  It's everywhere.  I should have clarified that.

People no longer have to log in to download, they just click the magnet link and like magic the torrent starts to download, or not.  And obviously they can't comment because they're not logged in.  Also, there are so many indexing sites that you're not even on the original site when you click the magnet link.  Magnet links have de-personalized the torrent. When no one knows who uploaded it or where it was originally uploaded, it becomes faceless and thus easier for someone to leech without a guilty conscious. That's why I tag my torrents with my name, so no matter where someone downloads it, they know it's mine. Everyone associates my name with TPB. So now, it becomes personalized again. Anyway, I could go on, but it's not going to change anything.

Thanks mate for keeping the spirit of why we're here alive. Cheers!

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2019-05-17 03:22:06(256Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6621

vtwin88cube wrote:

Ever wonder why uploaders just stop uploading one day, never to be heard from again? Well, here's one reason...

Uploaded this morning, 19 Seeders 10 Leechers downloaded 171 times. What's wrong with this picture?
Those figures look good compared to many of mine.

Typical example, Gotham, uploaded the other day :  Seeds: 7, Leechers: 5, Completed: 753.

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, vtwin88cube:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
vtwin88cube:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-05-30 08:01:15(255Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

That sucks.  I feel your pain.

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jameshotwire:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2019-06-09 04:31:27(253Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 30
Uploads: 24

My first of many righteous downloads from  you  "search-ms:displayname=Search%20Results%20in%20Music&crumb=location:H%3A%5CMusicRobin Trower - Essential (1991) 320 vtwin88cube"  Not quite 10 years on that one,  but ask in another 10 years and if I'm still on the planet 'll be able to seed ya still if i saw a request.  Music torrents are the worst for hit run, and no comments.  
I appreciate your work, and tenacity to  keep all those great music torrents going when shit went dark for a while, and through  the magnet sucking, non seed ratio understanding youth that's  feeding off the swarms these days lol.

There's a lot of silent Bobs out there to Yo :)

Image error

Image error

Last edited by jameshotwire on 2019-06-09 06:35:26

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, vtwin88cube:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends