Help with copy n pasting a user name

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-03-22 14:11:06(266Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2210
Uploads: 416

Hey guys, I know this isn't a site prob but it's a prob for me and it's driving me crazy...

I notice some users, when commenting on a post, can paste a users name and symbols/icons in their status colour. For the life of me I can't figure out how to do it, It's probably simple but every way I try the username will appear in grey text!!

HELP needed please.

:o)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2019-03-22 14:14:44(266Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 865
Uploads: 0

Add the name to the box with a person on it Image error GhostUser and you will get this code:
[user=NAME]

Last edited by LRS on 2019-03-22 14:24:07

Post liked by - Oregano27:_male::_kitty:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-03-22 14:23:38(266Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

You are a star LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:

Thank you

Last edited by sherb on 2019-03-22 14:24:20

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-03-22 14:27:01(266Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 835
Uploads: 4931

sherbetdab wrote:

You are a star LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:

Thank you
Yes, he is a Star, always  :)
And for further understanding of BB-Codes that works here, Kindly check this topic: https://torrentgalaxy.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=70 Happy learning and have a nice day bud!

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2019-03-22 14:27:18(266Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 865

A full breakdown thanks to Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

BB-codes:
BB-codes used on our forums:

Image error Size – [­size=size]text[­/size] - To increase the text size, choose size 1 up to 6 or use drop down menu.

Image error Color - [­color=colorname]text[­/color] - Make colorful text. You can type in a color in the BB-code or use the drop down menu.

Image error Justify - [­justify]text[­/justify] - To make text at justify.

Image error Center - [­center]text[/­center] - To make text at center.

Image error Right - [­right]text[­/align] - To make text at right.

Image error Bold - [­b]text[­/b] - To make bold style text.

Image error Italic - [­i]text[­/i] - To make italic  style text.

Image error Underline - [­u]text[­/u] - To make underlined style text.

Image error Strikethrough - [­s]text[­/s] - To make striked through text.

Image error List - [­*] - For making a list. Puts a dot in front of your text.
  • Example

Image error Quote - [­quote=name]text[­/quote] or [­quote]text[­/quote] - For quoting a text. You can either display the name by using a name or just quote without using a name.

Angelina wrote:

Example

Quote:

Example
    Image error Spoiler - [­spoiler=title]text[­/spoiler] or [­spoiler]text[­/spoiler] -  Hide text into a box where other users have to click on the plus to read the text.
     click on +
    Image error User - [­user=name] - To tag a user in a text. It ads a link to the profile of the user.
    Example: Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Image error Link - [­url=https://www.google.com/]text[­/url] or [­url]https://www.­google.nl/[­/url] - To place a link or make text link.
    Google
    https://www.google.com/

Image error Image - [­img]image link[­/img] or [­img=image link] - Displays an image in your text.
    Example: Image error

Image error Image Resize - [­img width=number in px]image link[­/img] - Resize an image to the desired wide. You can use a wide up to 900. The image will shrink to fit the wide of your screen.

Image error Youtube - [­youtube]link to video[­/youtube] -  Displays a Youtube video. Be sure to use the link that starts with https:­//www.­youtube.com/watch?v=

Post not showing due to BB-code problem:
    Whenever you see a post showing white on the forums it's a problem that has to do with BB-codes. Here's an example:

Image error

To correct this look for missing bb-codes, wrongly typed bb-codes or bb-codes in capitals.

Image error

Image error

Image error

•  
    Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Oregano27:_male::_kitty:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
    sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-03-22 14:28:01(266Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Will do Sam, thanks for the heads up ;)

You're too quick LRS lol

cheers guys

Last edited by sherb on 2019-03-22 14:28:46

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
    Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-03-22 14:57:09(266Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 835
    Uploads: 4931

Indeed LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend: a full breakdown, how could I forget that, Thanks to Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: for spending her very valuable time to create these helpful and such needed tutorials here and there. Cheers! :)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FrostyBolloX:_trusted_user::_male:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
    sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-03-22 21:21:17(266Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

SaM wrote:

Indeed LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend: a full breakdown, how could I forget that, Thanks to Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: for spending her very valuable time to create these helpful and such needed tutorials here and there. Cheers! :)
    Damn good point there Sam, I'm going to head over to that thread and give her thanks for the effort and time put in.

And apologises for not thinking to search the forum, thing is, I know she makes these tuts....doh!

Last edited by sherb on 2019-03-22 21:28:25

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
    B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-03-22 21:25:27(266Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 2255
    Uploads: 158

sherbetdab wrote:

SaM wrote:

Damn good point there Maf, I'm going to head over to that thread and give her thanks for the effort and time put in.

And apologises for not thinking to search the forum, thing is, I know she makes these tuts....doh!

You prolly know that`s SaM your quoting and not Maf aswell GhostUser:P:-)

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2019-03-22 21:26:00

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
    sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-03-22 21:27:57(266Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

sherbetdab wrote:

SaM wrote:

Damn good point there Maf, I'm going to head over to that thread and give her thanks for the effort and time put in.

You prolly know that`s SaM your quoting and not Maf aswell GhostUser:P:-)
    :-):-) lol oh ffs, this has been going on all day :-)

I'm on it and thanks mate :D

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
    B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-03-22 21:27:57(266Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 2255
    Uploads: 158

Common mistake to make.....i see boobies and Maf...put 2 and 2 together and still come out with 2 pairs...?

...and i don`t even eat fruit8o....go figure:-)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
    Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-03-23 09:06:23(266Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Galaxy OG
    Reppoints: 4255

Just don't want to know who's what's on your minds..... B)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Gayle:_blocked:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends