Adding an Avatar

Pete6617:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-29 11:55:34(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 110
Uploads: 0

Hi
I need a bit of help loading my avatar, i have tried god knows how many times, now it appears to be jammed in limbo state.
If you look at my supposed avatar it is stuck like that, i followed procedure in the tutorial correctly i think.
It is a PNG file, 100 x 100p.. Copy path, paste, tick 18 years of age box, submit ?

Image error
This is what it should be, very plain and static.
I am stuck :_facepalm

Last edited by Pete6617 on 2024-06-29 12:32:38

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Dronska:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-29 12:50:52(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 775

Pete6617 wrote:

Hi
I need a bit of help loading my avatar, i have tried god knows how many times, now it appears to be jammed in limbo state.
If you look at my supposed avatar it is stuck like that, i followed procedure in the tutorial correctly i think.
It is a PNG file, 100 x 100p.. Copy path, paste, tick 18 years of age box, submit ?

Image error
This is what it should be, very plain and static.
I am stuck :_facepalm
Hello Pete6617:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle: 👋

here try this link for plain > https://i.postimg.cc/T3xGqCRx/pete6617avatar.png
link for withyour name > https://i.postimg.cc/mgvh7QPW/Pete6617eyewithtxt.gif
link for with TGx logo > https://i.postimg.cc/d0MrXYhg/pete6617edit2.png

go to Profile > Settings > Avatar IMG URL > then paste the link I sent. You can pick one of the three; I edited another one with your name on it 😄. No need to click the 18+ avatar option. Then click Submit. It should work! 👍

Last edited by Dronska on 2024-06-30 04:28:43

Post liked by - DsMods:_trusted_user::_male:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Pete6617:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:
Pete6617:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-29 12:58:30(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 110

Oh thank you so much Dronska
You are a legend, you made that so easy :_B) :_:D
That's worth 5 points i think :_;)

Post liked by - DsMods:_trusted_user::_male:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-29 13:54:24(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 135

marvelous,  I've tried & tried to remove ' chummy ' out of his Halloween box , all to no avail .

Would it be possible for one of the many talented TGx artists and designers to create a new light and airy avatar for me ?
I hope so , thanks in anticipation .

Have a wonderful end of week .

Dronska:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-29 14:00:08(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 775

hark wrote:

marvelous,  I've tried & tried to remove ' chummy ' out of his Halloween box , all to no avail .

Would it be possible for one of the many talented TGx artists and designers to create a new light and airy avatar for me ?
I hope so , thanks in anticipation .

Have a wonderful end of week .
Hello hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle: 👋

you can request an airy avatar here >> 😊

Last edited by Dronska on 2024-06-29 14:00:28

Post liked by - Pete6617:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
aZrAeLPosted at 2024-09-08 16:41:53(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

greetings everyone!

I am trying to change my avatar but when I clicked on my profile there is no settings panel?

What should I do?

Thanks!

Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:
bigboy12:_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-09-08 16:56:09(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9783

aZrAeL wrote:

greetings everyone!

I am trying to change my avatar but when I clicked on my profile there is no settings panel?

What should I do?

Thanks!
You should see this in your profile .
Delete the present avatar & paste the new one there.

Image error

Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, xSLYGUYx:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, Tyser11:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Tyser11:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-09-08 17:04:02(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 155

bigboy12 wrote:

aZrAeL wrote:

greetings everyone!

What should I do?

Thanks!

Image error
I edit the image to fit and meet parameters, then use the upload image tool here in the forum (img bb) to get an image URL... paste the url into the avatar settings. Works every time 👍🏻

Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, xSLYGUYx:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:
Ange1:_moderator::_female:Posted at 2024-09-09 07:19:05(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Guardian Angel of TGx.
Reppoints: 6399

Tyser11 wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

aZrAeL wrote:

greetings everyone!

What should I do?

Thanks!

Image error
I edit the image to fit and meet parameters, then use the upload image tool here in the forum (img bb) to get an image URL... paste the url into the avatar settings. Works every time 👍🏻
To see the settings tab you need to click on your username at the top right next too ( Dark or Light theme button ) this will show your settings tab

Image error

Hope that helps :) :_love

Last edited by Ange1 on 2024-09-09 07:22:37

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, loafjam:_trusted_user::_female::_kitty::_sun:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-09-09 10:04:20(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6533

aZrAeL wrote:

greetings everyone!

What should I do?

Thanks!
Do you mean when you click on your profile the settings tab is missing ?
It should look like this .

Image error

Click on the settings tab

Image error

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, loafjam:_trusted_user::_female::_kitty::_sun:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: