TGx Spam Thread - V2

4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:Posted at 2024-04-30 00:43:03(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 46
Uploads: 0

Image error

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-04-30 17:46:30(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5820
Uploads: 3548

Image error

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Tyser11:_kitty::_turtle:
4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:Posted at 2024-05-05 14:30:02(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:Posted at 2024-05-09 13:45:53(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-05-14 16:27:20(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3935

This is the new bike that doesn't fall off
The technology it uses

Image error

Lit Motors comes back to life with the all-electric two-wheeler, which can stand upright without support even if someone pushes it.

American Lit Motors based in San Fransisco, United States is a company with a product that really grabbed the world's attention when it was first introduced... 13 years ago .

The Lit C1, as it was then called, was a two-wheeled electric vehicle, which could stand on its own because at the bottom of its frame, just a few centimeters above the ground, it carried two large gyroscopes, which were adjusted and thus adjusted gradients that could be obtained from a central control unit .

Image error

Lit Motors continued to develop its two-wheeler, however over the years it could not find the funding it needed to put its model into mass production and so after a few years it simply stopped showing signs of life.

From what it seems, however, the American start-up company is back and has already found some of the capital it needs to start producing its electric "motorcycle", which has doors and a steering wheel, like a car, and in its small cabin it can accommodate two people, with the passenger sitting behind the driver.

Image error

As then, so now, the technical characteristics of the Lit Motors model have not been announced, except for the battery that has an energy capacity of 13 kWh and can offer a range that exceeds 300 kilometers . Its design also looks renewed, which has changed a lot compared to 2011.

In order to start production of the electric motorcycle that won't fall over even if hit or pushed hard, Lit Motors will need to collect 10,000 pre-orders, with Lit Motors aiming to hopefully produce up to 100,000 units. from 2027 to 2031.

https://www.litmotors.com/home

PS1: google translation from the Greek article

PS2: Impressive article that sparks our imagination, of what other amazing wonders and innovations, we'll see in the near future!

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sun:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-05-17 11:57:58(4Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 55

This was a pretty amazing conversation about the nature of reality - the guest is big in to simulation theory...however, emphasises that "the simulation" is as much a spiritual thing as a technological or physics...the point being that when you drill down far enough, those kinds of words begin to lose meaning anyway.

Whilst I tended to discard technological simulation theory as the domain of self-congratulatory nerds...the spiritual ideas are very in-sync with my own feelings and experiences...

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-05-19 11:54:26(2Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

This chilling scene was voted the 'most shocking' opening to a horror film

Image error

From the iconic creepy phone call at the beginning of Scream to little Georgie sailing his paper boat in the rain at the beginning of IT, horror movies have some of the most memorable beginnings.

But, which terrifying scene has stuck in the minds of viewers the most over the years?

Movie buffs at ranker.com have ranked the horror movie openings they found to be the most shocking, and the one claiming the top spot isn't what you'd expect.

A 2002 supernatural thriller called Ghost Ship beat out films like A Nightmare on Elm Street, Halloween, and even Jaws.

The opening scene of the thriller that has shocked the audience

Set in the 1960s, it begins with a crowded dance floor on the deck of a ship, with a charming female singer performing live, a melodious song.

But, after we see them all smiling, laughing and having a good time, disaster strikes in slow motion as a cable snaps.

The cable goes through the whole crowd of people and we see it quickly cut off the heads of some flowers, with tables overturned and some of the hanging lights exploding as it crosses the ship.

One shot is even shot from the perspective of the cable as it is hurled into the crowd and cuts straight through the passengers.

Image error

All of this happens in less than a minute, and viewers are left with a chilling close-up of the wire covered in blood.

The scene then freezes as it cuts to all the passengers standing eerily still, trying to figure out what happened.

Then, in a shocking moment, people start falling to the floor one by one, and it becomes clear that almost everyone was cut in half by the wire.

A woman was cut in half, while in another terrifying shot, another man was crawling on the floor, not realizing that only the upper half of his body was intact.

As more and more people meet their gruesome end, only one little girl is left who danced with the captain before the wire struck the crowd.

He looks at him and discovers that the wire had gone straight through his face. Blood drips from the captain's mouth before the top half of his head slides to the floor in front of her.

The breathtaking scene ends with the little girl screaming as she realizes she is the only one left alive.

Over the years, the film's terrifying opening has been praised for its chilling shock factor, and people still remember it more than 20 years later.

The rest of the film takes place 40 years later, with a salvage crew discovering the long-lost 1962 passenger liner floating in a remote area of ​​the Bering Sea, as they discover that its long-dead passengers may still be on board.

What viewers wrote about the chilling scene

Speaking about the film on Reddit, users wrote: “The beginning of Ghost Ship really freaked me out when I was younger. I found this movie in my mother's room on VHS on her dresser when I was a kid. I put her forward and the scene at the beginning literally traumatized me, I had never seen anything like that before.'

'The opening was amazing. I like the rest of the movie, too, but it's the kind of opening that sticks in your head forever.'

'Why does anyone bother debating which movie has the best opening scene when we all know it's 2002's Ghost Ship.'

The iconic scene also drew praise on X (formerly Twitter), with one remarking: 'Ghost Ship's opening scene should be taught in film school.'

Image error

Others added: 'By far one of the BEST opening scenes to a horror movie!' 'The opening in Ghost Ship is on a god level.'

“I've watched a billion movies and I still haven't figured out if the opening scene of a movie is as hard as that of Ghost Ship, a movie I've only seen the opening of. It's just a very powerful way to start a movie. I don't think anything beats the opening scene of Ghost Ship.'

However, despite having an amazing opening scene, many fans claim that the film went 'downhill' from there.

On Reddit, fans of the film wrote: 'This film could have been an eight minute short and it would have been perfect.'

“The opening of this movie was almost perfect, and then… the rest happens. Such a disappointing film followed this terrific start.'

Others at X agreed: 'The biggest mistake the movie made was having one of the BEST opening scenes to a horror movie ever, there was no way the rest of the movie could live up to the amazing sequel in my opinion.'

“The opening scene in the 2002 film Ghost Ship is a work of art. The rest of the movie, less so, but big respect for that perfect moment.'

“The opening sequence of Ghost Ship is very well done. Shame on the rest of the movie.'

The rest of the movies on the list

Other movies that made the ranked.com list include IT at number two, Scream at number three, Jaws at number four and Sinister at number five.

A Quiet Place takes sixth place, with Halloween in seventh, Dawn of the Dead in eighth, Trick'r Treat in ninth and finally A Nightmare on Elm Street rounding out the top ten.

So let's remember the opening scene of the movie
:_:-@ :_:O :_eyes

This video is age restricted and only available on YouTube.

Post liked by - Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:
panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-05-20 19:28:07(1Day ago) Report Permalink URL 

We can all live together happily, despite our differences...
Image error

Post liked by - DarkAngie:_moderator:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends