Trial Upload Status Applications V2

bigboy12:_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-04-25 20:26:26(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9695
Uploads: 0

ritnov wrote:

Hello!
I was a trial uploader here a few years ago. Due to my personal life I went inactive for a few months and I was demoted. At this point, I want to upload again. FYI, I upload mostly encoded stuffs from latest releases! So, I would like to be promoted to the "trial uploader" again.
Welcome back ritnov:_male:.
Request....
Granted.
Please refresh yourself with our site rules.
Will be sending you a pm.

https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules.php

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
ShaunMoore:_male:Posted at 2024-04-25 22:46:29(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Hey Im New Here And Thought I Like To Be A Uploder I Do Music New And Old Music I Havent Uploaded Anything In Some Time Now Thought I Get Back Into It And Needed A Good Place To Upload To Could I Be A Uploader Here Plez Let Me Know And Thank You

bigboy12:_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-04-26 00:54:28(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

ShaunMoore wrote:

Hey Im New Here And Thought I Like To Be A Uploder I Do Music New And Old Music I Havent Uploaded Anything In Some Time Now Thought I Get Back Into It And Needed A Good Place To Upload To Could I Be A Uploader Here Plez Let Me Know And Thank You
Hi  ShaunMoore:_male: need a little information from you so that we can proceed with your application.
Please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions on questions asked.  

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
VeloEncodes:_male:Posted at 2024-04-26 02:03:46(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 11

I see. My apologies for the confusion.

About me: I am VeloEncodes, formerly also known as simply Velocifaptor. I have the username thecharioteermode on the public anime tracker Nyaa Torrents, where I post anime releases primarily under the [VeloEncodes] tag.

Link to my profile on Nyaa:https://nyaa.si/user/thecharioteermode

Like Nyaa, I plan on posting primarily anime (under the TV categories) on here. I acknowledge that I have read the rules and uploading guidelines, and I agree to each and every one of them. For some of the minimum requirements, I want to clarify how I intend on not only meeting them, but EXCEEDING them immensely in certain cases:

1. As someone familiar with both anime tracker and scene naming conventions, I plan on using appropriately named titles for all my torrents uploaded to TGx.
2. [VeloEncodes] has been my title since I first started posting anime, ergo, I plan on using it, but per the naming conventions of TGx.
As an example:

If reuploaded here,

Quote:

[VeloEncodes] Digimon Adventure Zero Two (Dual-Audio) (10-bit) (1080p BDRip)
would be named as

Quote:

Digimon.Adventure.02.2000.1080p.Blu-ray.Dual-Audio.FLAC.2.0.AC3.2.0.HEVC-VeloEncodes [Nyaa]
with all files therein renamed accordingly.

3. I shall be permaseeding any and all torrents I upload here, from my seedbox, that has an uplink exceeding 10 Gbit.
4. I shall not be putting any donation requests or wallet addresses in my torrent description.
5. I shall be tagging any torrents reuploaded from my Nyaa profile to here as such (please see the example in point number 2)
6. I shall not be uploading any compressed/RAR'd files in my torrents. In fact, this is behaviour that I myself absolutely despise.
7. I have an excellent track record with providing proper torrent descriptions, as can be seen in my torrents uploaded to Nyaa Torrents, and therefore I shall be providing proper and detailed torrent descriptions here as well.
8. As a former uploader on the now-dead public torrent tracker ETTV, I am more than familiar with proper NFO files, as well as the practice of uploading the "Downloaded from [tracker].txt" file, and therefore you can rest assured that I shall be doing the same here.
9. I shall not be linking out to Nyaa or any other external tracker in the torrent description.

As previously mentioned, I agree on following all of the other rules and guidelines as well.

Here's hoping my trial uploader application is approved soon.

Cheers!

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-04-26 02:14:39(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

VeloEncodes wrote:

I see. My apologies for the confusion.

About me: I am VeloEncodes, formerly also known as simply Velocifaptor. I have the username thecharioteermode on the public anime tracker Nyaa Torrents, where I post anime releases primarily under the [VeloEncodes] tag.

Link to my profile on Nyaa:https://nyaa.si/user/thecharioteermode

Like Nyaa, I plan on posting primarily anime (under the TV categories) on here. I acknowledge that I have read the rules and uploading guidelines, and I agree to each and every one of them. For some of the minimum requirements, I want to clarify how I intend on not only meeting them, but EXCEEDING them immensely in certain cases:

1. As someone familiar with both anime tracker and scene naming conventions, I plan on using appropriately named titles for all my torrents uploaded to TGx.
2. [VeloEncodes] has been my title since I first started posting anime, ergo, I plan on using it, but per the naming conventions of TGx.
As an example:

If reuploaded here,

Quote:

[VeloEncodes] Digimon Adventure Zero Two (Dual-Audio) (10-bit) (1080p BDRip)
would be named as

Quote:

Digimon.Adventure.02.2000.1080p.Blu-ray.Dual-Audio.FLAC.2.0.AC3.2.0.HEVC-VeloEncodes [Nyaa]
with all files therein renamed accordingly.

3. I shall be permaseeding any and all torrents I upload here, from my seedbox, that has an uplink exceeding 10 Gbit.
4. I shall not be putting any donation requests or wallet addresses in my torrent description.
5. I shall be tagging any torrents reuploaded from my Nyaa profile to here as such (please see the example in point number 2)
6. I shall not be uploading any compressed/RAR'd files in my torrents. In fact, this is behaviour that I myself absolutely despise.
7. I have an excellent track record with providing proper torrent descriptions, as can be seen in my torrents uploaded to Nyaa Torrents, and therefore I shall be providing proper and detailed torrent descriptions here as well.
8. As a former uploader on the now-dead public torrent tracker ETTV, I am more than familiar with proper NFO files, as well as the practice of uploading the "Downloaded from [tracker].txt" file, and therefore you can rest assured that I shall be doing the same here.
9. I shall not be linking out to Nyaa or any other external tracker in the torrent description.

As previously mentioned, I agree on following all of the other rules and guidelines as well.

Here's hoping my trial uploader application is approved soon.

Cheers!
Thanks for your reply  VeloEncodes:_male: .
Request ....
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful materials & links.
Welcome to uploading on TGx :_pirate

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
SpaceNoise:_male:Posted at 2024-04-26 19:03:30(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello,
i am  a new uploader, i am going to upload anime and music
thank you for  your time

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-04-26 21:06:18(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5980
Uploads: 3760

SpaceNoise wrote:

Hello,
thank you for  your time
Welcome SpaceNoise:_male:
Please reply to my private message.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-04-27 00:45:12(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

SpaceNoise wrote:

Hello,
thank you for  your time
Welcome SpaceNoise:_male:
Thanks for your reply but we are only accepting applications from people who plan to upload torrents on a regular basis
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status.
Thanks anyway.

Application declined

Post liked by - appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
ShaunMoore:_male:Posted at 2024-04-28 00:21:21(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hey I Posted Once Already

I Was Just Wonted To Be A Uploader Here I Do Full Albumes New And Old Music I Have All Music Is From Itunes I Can Download Anything You Need From Itunes Music And I Can Have Most Things Up Fast As They Come Out Plez Get Back With Me So I Can Become A Uploader Think You

bigboy12:_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-04-28 00:24:02(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

ShaunMoore wrote:

I Was Just Wonted To Be A Uploader Here I Do Full Albumes New And Old Music I Have All Music Is From Itunes I Can Download Anything You Need From Itunes Music And I Can Have Most Things Up Fast As They Come Out Plez Get Back With Me So I Can Become A Uploader Think You
I need a little more information from you.
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-04-28 01:07:02(19Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

ShaunMoore wrote:

I need a little more information from you.
Please reply to my pm.
Thanks for your reply.
Request...
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful links & materials.
Welcome to uploading on TGx.:_pirate

The link attached is for our recommended trackers.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1044

Post liked by - appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
longjam:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-04-28 13:40:19(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 15
Uploads: 385

Hi all

My nick is LONGJAM
I'm uploading music relative stuff, video too
all Undergrond releases, ( punk, old rock, obscure releases) rare records, rare videos, i'm a huge collettor
and i want that this stuff make the rounds...

allright?
i'm posting stuff on DEMONOID, TTD, Punktorrents.....

Cheerio!!

Longjam

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-04-28 18:04:28(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

longjam wrote:

Hi all

My nick is LONGJAM
I'm uploading music relative stuff, video too
all Undergrond releases, ( punk, old rock, obscure releases) rare records, rare videos, i'm a huge collettor
and i want that this stuff make the rounds...

allright?
i'm posting stuff on DEMONOID, TTD, Punktorrents.....

Cheerio!!

Longjam
Welcome to TGx longjam:_trusted_uploader::_male:.
Please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.
Thank you.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
esamelhefnawyPosted at 2024-04-28 21:41:46(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I want to upload films recently shown in cinemas with high quality

bigboy12:_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-04-29 12:24:39(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

esamelhefnawy wrote:

I want to upload films recently shown in cinemas with high quality
Welcome to TGx  esamelhefnawy .
Please read cover post of attached link & reply to questions asked o that we an proceed with your application.
Thank you.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
longjam:_trusted_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-04-29 19:33:58(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 15
Uploads: 385

Hi all

Ok i read  your rules,
i will do MUSIC torrents, and some Video torrents
I have a large rare record collection and i will poast digital rips
of my rare records and tapes

I have a large Hendrix and Stevie ray vaughan rare recordings
and more

as i stated before i was doing Torrents on Demonoid, TTD , PUNKTORRENTS and Dimeadozen

i normally add fingerprints and checksum files,

So i'm here to request a trial upload status

Thanx for your time.

LONGJAM

bigboy12:_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-04-29 19:38:32(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

longjam wrote:

Hi all

Ok i read  your rules,
i will do MUSIC torrents, and some Video torrents
I have a large rare record collection and i will poast digital rips
of my rare records and tapes

I have a large Hendrix and Stevie ray vaughan rare recordings
and more

as i stated before i was doing Torrents on Demonoid, TTD , PUNKTORRENTS and Dimeadozen

i normally add fingerprints and checksum files,

So i'm here to request a trial upload status

Thanx for your time.

LONGJAM
Well you read the rules so let's see what you got.
Request....
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful links & materials.
Welcome to uploading on TGx :_pirate

Post liked by - appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
VarroaD:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-04-30 10:09:16(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 37

Hello,

I would like to reapply for uploader status - I have waited for 3 months after losing the status.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DiabloTripleA:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-04-30 14:02:43(18Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

VarroaD wrote:

Hello,

I would like to reapply for uploader status - I have waited for 3 months after losing the status.
Welcome back VarroaD:_trial_uploader:
Please try too remain active this time.
Approved

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DiabloTripleA:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, fing6969:_trusted_uploader::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:
okayboomer:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-05-11 00:39:36(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 23
Uploads: 320

isn't it indexing ? uploading other encodes

Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2024-05-11 00:42:14(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7416

only if you use someone elses hash and not your own also you must not rename the file you can send me a pm if ya got something .... :_B)

Last edited by Superbikemike on 2024-05-11 00:42:51

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, okayboomer:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:
okayboomer:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-05-11 09:16:00(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 23
Uploads: 320

I was reading a user application that he mentioned. "He will upload content that is not accessible easily; his content revolves around Indian origins, and all the torrents are in 2K quality." That's why he states it, and I have observed it. " As far as I know, there are a few teams that have their own secret methods for scraping content from the OTT platform, and they have their own private tracker sites. This is what I've been thinking: this is indexing; that is a violation of the rules. I thought maybe I'm all wrong and this guy is somehow able to create his own method for scraping

Image error

Garou:_male:Posted at 2024-05-11 17:11:43(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 5

Hey, I am new to torrent uploading this will be my first torrent site for posting if you allow me
So, we are a group if you allow me i have my team we will be doing movies and series of Web-dls and also some Hybrid files which we make like muxes and etc. Also ready with my 4k collection to upload

Hope you allow me,

GTM

Last edited by Garou on 2024-05-11 18:07:20

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-05-11 17:23:04(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Garou wrote:

Hey, I am new to torrent uploading this will be my first torrent site for posting if you allow me
So, we are a group if you also me i have my team we will be movies and series of Web-dls and also some Hybrid files which we make like muxes and etc. Also ready with my 4k collection to upload

Hope you allow me,

GTM
Hello Garou:_male:
We need a little bit of background information regarding your uploading experience/history.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-05-11 17:33:41(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Garou wrote:

So, we are a group if you also me i have my team we will be movies and series of Web-dls and also some Hybrid files which we make like muxes and etc. Also ready with my 4k collection to upload

Hope you allow me,

GTM

You applied earlier then didn't follow up as requested by the mod. Why?

Last edited by miok on 2024-05-11 17:33:55

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male: