Reppoints: 5805
Uploads: 3515

Luxury wrote:

miok wrote:

ThisIsLX wrote:

ThisIsLX wrote:

Hello,

This is my profile : Luxury:_trusted_uploader::_male:

I've asked a while ago someone from the staff, can't remember who, if a change of nickname was possible because I didn't think it through the first time I joined, and wished to change it. That person said that it wasn't possible.

Therefore, I messaged Mafketel two days ago to ask if it was possible to make a new account and basically just transfer the roles to the new one, sadly he didn't answer, so I just made it hoping it would be okay.

I think I've been quite regular, following the rules and made the changes that have been asked of me (like the naming), so could it be possible to grant me this request and allow this account to upload and receive the uploader status that the original one has?

Thanks!
No answer about this request so I guess this is the end, thank you for the good times and wish y'all the best :_eyes:_love
Hello ThisIsLX:_male:
Creating a second account is okay but you will need to wait until Mafketel has time to confirm your identity before anything can be done about your uploader status. No offence intended but you could be anyone. We respect and appreciate all our uploaders but the safety of the site always comes first. Hang in there, we'll get you sorted as soon as possible.
Hello Miok and thanks for your answer,

I don't know if posting here with the original account will help things progress or not but I made this request with the other account, mail used for the creation : johnd...@y...com.

I asked a while ago if it was possible to just change my actual username to another one and was told it wasn't possible, so that's why after enduring it for a time, I decided to either change username or just drop encoding/posting.. as this username just reflects a period of my "encoder" life that I'd rather forget.. (they call that evolving I think haha) :_:-@

If the request is accepted, this one won't be used so if deletion is possible (?) or just a downrank as I won't upload using it anymore anyways ^^"

Lux :_love
I'm sorry these things take time but I'm sure Mafketel will get you sorted as quickly as possible.
Thanks for all your hard work, past and future. 🏴‍☠️

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ThisIsLX:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Luxury:_trusted_uploader::_male:
PG11Posted at 2024-04-20 17:49:21(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

Hello, I'm an editor that posts on Pirate Bay. Looking to post some movies on here also.

Thanks.
PG-11

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-04-20 18:09:48(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

PG11 wrote:

Hello, I'm an editor that posts on Pirate Bay. Looking to post some movies on here also.

Thanks.
PG-11
We need a little bit of background information regarding your uploading experience/history.
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
tvmovies19807:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-04-20 19:01:36(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 5

Did y'all forget about me?

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-20 19:12:13(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9096

tvmovies19807 wrote:

I'm new, but I want to show the torrenting community a new Japanese Drama and an indie film.

Japanese Drama: Anti Hero

Indie Film: The Illustrator (2020)

Anti Hero will, I think, be out weekly. Subbing (unless I find someone to sub) will be Google translated.

Thanks.

Welcome to TGx  tvmovies19807:_trial_uploader:. Thank you for your patience.
Please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instrucions.
Thank you.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
tvmovies19807:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-04-20 19:58:36(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

tvmovies19807 wrote:

I'm new, but I want to show the torrenting community a new Japanese Drama and an indie film.

Anti Hero will, I think, be out weekly. Subbing (unless I find someone to sub) will be Google translated.

Thanks.

Thank you.

I agree to the rules.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-20 21:20:47(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

tvmovies19807 wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

tvmovies19807 wrote:

Thanks.

Thank you.

I agree to the rules.
Please reply to my pm .

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
tvmovies19807:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-04-20 22:18:11(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

tvmovies19807 wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

tvmovies19807 wrote:

Thanks.

Thank you.

I agree to the rules.
Please reply to my pm .
Done.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-20 22:45:30(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

tvmovies19807 wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

tvmovies19807 wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

tvmovies19807 wrote:

Thanks.

Thank you.

I agree to the rules.
Please reply to my pm .
Done.
Thanks for your reply.Am going to give you a chance.
Request....
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful material & links.
Welcome to uploading on TGx.   :_pirate

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, tvmovies19807:_trial_uploader:
tvmovies19807:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-04-20 22:53:10(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

tvmovies19807 wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

tvmovies19807 wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

tvmovies19807 wrote:

Thanks.

Thank you.

I agree to the rules.
Please reply to my pm .
Done.
Thanks for your reply.Am going to give you a chance.
Request....
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful material & links.
Welcome to uploading on TGx.   :_pirate
Thank you.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
coss4vaee8Posted at 2024-04-20 23:00:34(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

hey, i'm coss4vaee8 aka c4v8 and I want to do some uploads of movies, so that people can use them to either just watch or for edits, that's why all of them will be H264/MP4. I hope I don't break any rules

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-21 13:36:22(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

coss4vaee8 wrote:

hey, i'm coss4vaee8 aka c4v8 and I want to do some uploads of movies, so that people can use them to either just watch or for edits, that's why all of them will be H264/MP4. I hope I don't break any rules
Welcome to TGx  coss4vaee8 .
Please read cover post of attached link & reply to the questions included.
Thank you.

Post liked by - appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
gibyily:_new:Posted at 2024-04-21 22:20:58(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

I was going to upload the blurays I have that there are no remux's of on this site, but it says i need to upload 5 times a month to retain uploader status which I will likely not do as I do not buy THAT many blu rays. Please let me know if you want my remuxes anyway.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-04-21 22:46:34(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

gibyily wrote:

I was going to upload the blurays I have that there are no remux's of on this site, but it says i need to upload 5 times a month to retain uploader status which I will likely not do as I do not buy THAT many blu rays. Please let me know if you want my remuxes anyway.
Welcome gibyily
Out of fairness to our other uploaders, we will not make exceptions to the minimum upload requirements.
Thanks anyway and feel free to reapply if a time comes when you can meet our requirements.
Application declined

Post liked by - appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Erasable6941:_new:Posted at 2024-04-22 05:28:48(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello,
I am looking to upload random XXX movies that I don't see uploaded or seeded. So far I have movies downloaded from online purchases. I have never uploaded torrents before. I've read through the rules mentioned in this thread.

Thanks

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-23 21:43:38(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Erasable6941 wrote:

Hello,
I am looking to upload random XXX movies that I don't see uploaded or seeded. So far I have movies downloaded from online purchases. I have never uploaded torrents before. I've read through the rules mentioned in this thread.

Thanks
Welcome to TGx  Erasable6941:_new:.
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Shadow1337TPosted at 2024-04-24 04:53:46(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Can I get upload permission
I'm also uploading in 1337x and glodls

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-04-24 14:02:40(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Shadow1337T wrote:

Can I get upload permission
I'm also uploading in 1337x and glodls
Your previous account was banned for multiple rule violations.
Application declined

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Shadow1337TPosted at 2024-04-24 14:30:26(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

but previous acccount was hacked and i was inactive thats why i dont know about it, when i came back and see i this all happened then trying to connect with stuff and i get banned, even i doesnot login with previous account, and admin doesnot reply pm what i do now tell me

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-04-24 15:06:48(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Shadow1337T wrote:

but previous acccount was hacked and i was inactive thats why i dont know about it, when i came back and see i this all happened then trying to connect with stuff and i get banned, even i doesnot login with previous account, and admin doesnot reply pm what i do now tell me
You violated several rules over time and were given warnings, suggestions and opportunities you didn't take advantage of. We're not interested in doing it all again. You have your answer. Further posts in this thread will be considered spam and dealt with as such.
Declined

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male:
HerrMannelig793:_new::_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-04-24 17:36:23(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 4

Hello, from time to time I upload something to public forums (mainly anime and TV series), I have a seedbox and my content is available for seeding 24/7. I also deal with DVDRip and BlurayRip.
I await replies, thank you.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-04-24 21:43:28(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

ExoticCook wrote:

I will ask him to give me persion-, but I upset that you did not acknowlege that i wont post duplicates- I dont want to take his place I want to help while he is ill
That's very nice of you. Nem and I are old friends. Tell him to write to me giving his permission for you to share his files. If that happens, maybe we can talk.
Thanks.
I've received written conformation from Nemesis43:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sun: saying he approves of you helping him out by uploading his comic releases, in his absence.
Thanks for going through proper channels and also for helping a fellow uploader in need.
Trial uploader status approved

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-24 21:51:24(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

HerrMannelig793 wrote:

Hello, from time to time I upload something to public forums (mainly anime and TV series), I have a seedbox and my content is available for seeding 24/7. I also deal with DVDRip and BlurayRip.
Welcome to TGx  HerrMannelig793:_new::_trial_uploader:  .
Please read cover post of attached link & reply to questions asked.

Note the following.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.
Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
HerrMannelig793:_new::_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-04-24 22:32:28(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 4

bigboy12 wrote:

HerrMannelig793 wrote:

Note the following.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.
hi, I don't understand, should I give you more information?

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-24 23:01:29(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

HerrMannelig793 wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

HerrMannelig793 wrote:

Note the following.

hi, I don't understand, should I give you more information?
The information is required for all who apply to help us in making our decision once we verify it.
If you chose not to provide it to us we can end your application here & now.
Your call ,let us know what you decide.

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2024-04-24 23:23:59

Sitefriends