Dream Diary

Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-17 22:27:47(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 35
Uploads: 0

Whilst it's true, I have occasional flying dreams...it's also true that I have a lot of hovering dreams...mostly unable to, quite, steer properly...

Last night, I revisited a common theme of visiting friends...

I was staying with student lady friends and had to make my way across town to get home...

...the journey across town was me hovering...and trying to steer...

...it worked half the time, but the rest was an effort to avoid obstacles...

...trying to steer away from people, trying to get high enough to avoid a bus...

That's about as much as I remember - though I do know I had a double bill last night...

The first part...ooh!

The first part was at a party - it was in a pub...and all the people there were characters from other dreams...

I was in the toilet, trying to take a piss...and every few seconds some other character came in and we talked like best friends...there was one totally blue skinned guy...I couldn't pee because there were so many people interrupting and saying hello.

...in the end I woke up really needing a pee...and then came back to bed and the dream about hovering began.

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-04-17 23:16:15(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

i dream i'm fabulously rich.................................... then i wake up :_facepalm

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-17 23:20:42(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 715

I dream im always trying to get back somewhere,,its in sight but never able to reach it.or iv lost my dog..such heavy dreams always seem to prevent me from sleeping peacfully :_:|

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-17 23:47:06(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Barharmar wrote:

I dream im always trying to get back somewhere,,its in sight but never able to reach it.or iv lost my dog..such heavy dreams always seem to prevent me from sleeping peacfully :_:|
Oof - I hate the ones were you seem to move at, like, half speed...through tar...so draining...

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-18 00:43:24(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2220
Uploads: 416

I dream of aisle 5 stocked with a limitless supply of free wine.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Soup:_trusted_user:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-19 06:35:07(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Another double-bill last night...

The first one I was walking to a railway station across a very, very built-up, high-rise town. Bumped in to a few people on the way who knew various shortcuts, before too long we made it to the station.

The station was like an Escher construct - very busy with lines, trains, platforms over many levels and impossible angles...I was able to fly though, and the dream ended with me getting on the train I needed.

The second dream was pretty fun...

I was a scientist, part of a military unit that was investigating a zombie outbreak kind of situation. The bulk of the dream was walking around an office complex with shotguns and pistols.

What made the dream different was that I was able to experience different possibilities - walk past a door and miss the zombie lurking inside who jumps at you later...go through the door, kill the zombie and save someone who may or may not prove helpful or harmful. Lots of different paths explored...there was no real explanation of how that worked...however, my character in the dream was able to make use of the knowledge.

This dream ended with me on the floor with a jammed shotgun, a zombie lunging at me...don't know if I get him, or he got me...it just ended.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-22 05:05:44(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Last nights was fun...but complicated and fading fast.

The first part was me, as a woman, in a bar that had been taken over by shady crime types...they were giving everyone a hard time.

The second part was the same character, rigging and trapping the computers/electrics so as to punish the wrong-doers and implicate them in various crimes...this is the complex bit because the rigs and traps were intricate and spread over the whole town.

The third part was a prequel - same character, a thousand years in the past, left in the town to protect it.

Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-23 02:49:30(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Three chapters in the life of the same person...

Part 1 - Child. I lived in a stately home with a huge back garden next to a forest. My brother and I would make friends and play with the creatures that lived in the forest...the final shot was of a beautiful white dog running up to play...there was something in its mouth but I can't remember what.

Part 2 - Adult. Meeting lots of people in the house. Formal meetings and more social events. Last shot was of my advising Elton John that he should consider Keto if he wanted to lose weight.

Part 3 - Elderly. My brother had died but still hung around the house...we bickered over who got to play the piano. Last shot - my sitting to play and my brother hearing from upstairs...he sprinted, in a fury, all the way down the stairs but the dream ended before he got to me.

Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-25 03:51:03(5Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dream 1

In some kind of futuristic facility, think Star Trek...there are some security around me, I'm getting a dressing down from someone in charge. I start to laugh and point at them all - "My behaviour? What about yours! You're drones who do and think what you're told"...I'm still laughing as I get dragged away by the security.

Dream 2

I go on holiday to some ultra-luxury resort...it's a vast, vast high-tec building...all glass, elevators and escalators...but also heavily integrated with the natural world...it's shaped a bit like a donut, and the middle part as well as various levels is woodland or jungle. The place is full of hotels, entertainments, restaurants, shopping etc.

I arrive - go to my room...sit on the toilet and smoke a cigarette and then go out for food...Patrick Stewart is sitting in the restaurant...I get sent complimentary champagne, but as I'm drinking it the waiter realises it wasn't meant for me.

This resort is somewhere that I've dreamed about before - maybe once or twice a year for the last while. There are a handful of totally fictitious places that pop up from time to time...some of them for the last few decades.

Dream 3

On a university campus visiting girlfriend and friends - I move between different groups of people and hang with them for a while...then check in with girlfriend, then meet more friends. Girlfriend says that she likes that I have my own things to do and am not hovering around her.

The girlfriend is a lass I dated and haven't thought about for 30 years...it was a university romance and didn't end terribly smoothly...for her.

Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-04-27 04:41:20(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

The environment was very reminiscent of the American Civil War - the uniforms were similar, similar looking weapons...except very high-tech.

Myself and lady friend were loveable, freelancer, rogues...we had a variety of disguises and uniforms...we'd hit a camp, steal supplies or whatever and then make our escape...except she was caught.

The end half of the dream was her escape...she now in a very expensive, period dress...the closing images were of us dashing through the countryside to evade capture by an angry group of soldiers.

Sitefriends