Trial Upload Status Applications V2

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-04-11 01:17:37(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3505

GenosseGeorg wrote:

I only want to upload one or two movies for the foreseeable future on this site.  Does this mean I can't upload at all?
That's exactly what it means. Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.
Thanks anyway.
Application declined

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, marinereto1923:_trial_uploader::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
marinereto1923:_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-04-11 23:55:14(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 4

Hi from Turkey,
I am experinced uploader,encoder specially for Turkish movie lovers. I like to prepare (translate) Turkish subtitles of new foreign movies and tv series and would love to share these (with Turkish subs which translated by me) with more people by your great torrentgalaxy share world
if you would grant me the Trail uploader status.  
it will be my pleasure to stop only be downloader and also be uploader and seed my arcive for the movie lovers.

Thanks for your time and all efforts to keep us sharing

brgds
mkp_theCapt (marinereto1923)

jusesPosted at 2024-04-12 05:16:32(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 0

hi

bosko1333Posted at 2024-04-12 11:08:20(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Greetings!

I would like to upload just one torrent of FLAC music.
I will not do regular uploads, so you can send me a PM and I will give you google drive link to the audio and album cover files or you can give me few day access as a uploader and I will make sure that added torrent will meet all listed rules.

I uploaded some torrents years ago to our local small website / tracker and that is it. I am IT guy if it means anything :)

Thank you and wish you all the best!

hayzee56:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-12 11:14:03(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
DJ ZEE
Reppoints: 1335
Uploads: 82

bosko1333 wrote:

Greetings!

I would like to upload just one torrent of FLAC music.
I will not do regular uploads, so you can send me a PM and I will give you google drive link to the audio and album cover files or you can give me few day access as a uploader and I will make sure that added torrent will meet all listed rules.

I uploaded some torrents years ago to our local small website / tracker and that is it. I am IT guy if it means anything :)

Thank you and wish you all the best!
We are only after uploaders that upload on a regular basis, and not single uploads.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
Thanks anyway.
Application declined

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
ExoticCook:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-04-12 12:40:13(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 2

YES,  HAS HAS NOT POSTED SINCE 15 MARCH, I WAS TRYING TO SUPPORT HE WHILE HE IS GONE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ME TO START POSTING.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-12 13:03:53(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9081

marinereto1923 wrote:

Hi from Turkey,
I am experinced uploader,encoder specially for Turkish movie lovers. I like to prepare (translate) Turkish subtitles of new foreign movies and tv series and would love to share these (with Turkish subs which translated by me) with more people by your great torrentgalaxy share world
if you would grant me the Trail uploader status.  
it will be my pleasure to stop only be downloader and also be uploader and seed my arcive for the movie lovers.

Thanks for your time and all efforts to keep us sharing

brgds
mkp_theCapt (marinereto1923)
Hi marinereto1923:_trial_uploader::_male:  welcome to TGx.
Read cover post of attached link  reply as per instructions.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, marinereto1923:_trial_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-12 13:08:02(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

juses wrote:

hi
Welcome juses  if you want to apply for uploader status ,
read the cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
marinereto1923:_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-04-12 13:30:43(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

thks a lot

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-12 13:44:31(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

marinereto1923 wrote:

thks a lot
Thanks for what .Have you read the cover post of the link I sent you ?
If so you did not answer any of the questions asked of you.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
GhostFreakXX:_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-04-12 16:22:13(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2
Uploads: 133

Hello Galaxy team,
I am requesting for uploader status. I acknowledge that i have read the uploading rules of this site and will follow it for my torrents uploading in XXX section.
I have been an uploader on 1337x site and link to my profile is here: https://1337x.to/user/GhostFreakXX/

Looking forward to join you guys in this process of bringing joy to our people.
Thank you!

marinereto1923:_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-04-12 18:33:22(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

You've sent the link
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forum/perma/278614/Trial-Upload-Status-Applications-V2
but this leads me below page(link) which is same with this topic which we are writing now:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2560&page=1#post278614

I've read the cover post (first message) and pls find my answers below;
1- Please post an introduction about your self and mention if you are an existing uploader/encoder.
Answer: I am experienced (existing) uploder/encoder of Turkish group (Turkseed)

2-In case you are new uploader, please state what torrent category or categories  you are planning to upload.
Answer:  I am planning to upload "movies and tv series" categories but specially with my translated Turkish subtitles.
Movies with Turkish audio and subs added will be my primary target.

3- If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your profile or profiles.
Answer: Yes, I am existing uploader. my user name:  mkp_thecapt and my profile link as follow;
https://forum.turkseed.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5   (this is forum download site
but it was torrent and our torrent site will be active again soon. "turkseed.com"  #TSRG )

4-  You can only request trial upload status by posting on this thread in English.
Answer: I am ok with this. I agree with you to start with trial upload status to get your trust.

5- Do not message any staff member with a request for trail upload status. It will be ignored.
Answer: well understood. I will not do that.

6- Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here. Acknowledge the rules in your application for trial upload status.
Answer: I've read and accept,Acknowledged  the uploading rules.

Sorry not to answer so much detailed before beacuse I've checked the previous application messages.

I hope this time I've answered your questions. If you've have more, I will be happy to answer them also.

Best wishes
mkp_theCapt

bigboy12 wrote:

marinereto1923 wrote:

thks a lot

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-12 18:42:35(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

marinereto1923 wrote:

You've sent the link
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forum/perma/278614/Trial-Upload-Status-Applications-V2
but this leads me below page(link) which is same with this topic which we are writing now:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2560&page=1#post278614

I've read the cover post (first message) and pls find my answers below;
1- Please post an introduction about your self and mention if you are an existing uploader/encoder.
Answer: I am experienced (existing) uploder/encoder of Turkish group (Turkseed)

2-In case you are new uploader, please state what torrent category or categories  you are planning to upload.
Answer:  I am planning to upload "movies and tv series" categories but specially with my translated Turkish subtitles.
Movies with Turkish audio and subs added will be my primary target.

3- If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your profile or profiles.
Answer: Yes, I am existing uploader. my user name:  mkp_thecapt and my profile link as follow;
https://forum.turkseed.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=5   (this is forum download site
but it was torrent and our torrent site will be active again soon. "turkseed.com"  #TSRG )

4-  You can only request trial upload status by posting on this thread in English.
Answer: I am ok with this. I agree with you to start with trial upload status to get your trust.

5- Do not message any staff member with a request for trail upload status. It will be ignored.
Answer: well understood. I will not do that.

6- Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here. Acknowledge the rules in your application for trial upload status.
Answer: I've read and accept,Acknowledged  the uploading rules.

Sorry not to answer so much detailed before beacuse I've checked the previous application messages.

I hope this time I've answered your questions. If you've have more, I will be happy to answer them also.

Best wishes
mkp_theCapt

bigboy12 wrote:

marinereto1923 wrote:

thks a lot
Looks like you did your homework,
Request....
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful materials links.
Welcome to uploading on TGx :_pirate

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, marinereto1923:_trial_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-12 21:11:57(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

GhostFreakXX wrote:

Hello Galaxy team,
I am requesting for uploader status. I acknowledge that i have read the uploading rules of this site and will follow it for my torrents uploading in XXX section.
I have been an uploader on 1337x site and link to my profile is here: https://1337x.to/user/GhostFreakXX/

Thank you!
Welcome to TGx  GhostFreakXX:_trial_uploader::_male: .
Please post a comment on last torrent you uploaded on 1337x.
Thank you.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
broski:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-04-12 22:55:18(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 6

Hello,
I would like to apply for uploader status, i am new to uploading but know basic things.
Would like to upload movies/tv shows :_eyes

GhostFreakXX:_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-04-13 03:40:16(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2
Uploads: 133

bigboy12 wrote:

GhostFreakXX wrote:

Hello Galaxy team,

Thank you!
Thank you.
I did

XpertPosted at 2024-04-13 04:02:07(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello!
I am planning to upload in the "movies" categories, specifically South Indian movies in higher quality formats with subtitles included.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-13 12:51:34(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

GhostFreakXX wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

GhostFreakXX wrote:

Hello Galaxy team,

Thank you!
Thank you.
I did
Request...Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful materials.
Welcome to uploading on TGx. :_pirate

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, GhostFreakXX:_trial_uploader::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
doggy69Posted at 2024-04-13 22:04:29(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi
im new her, and also new to uploading, I do not plan on uploading more than max the initial 5. Category Other/Other (pdf publications), a 56 page 3d printer accessory assembly booklet for a very popular modular hot-end that you have to pay for, and maybe some old and hi quality disney cartoons that I cant find anywhere here, also pdf. I have found a curated and updated  list of 15 trackers from a github repo I will use. I don't know if thats ok ,or if one must have grander plan to get access. so now I ask. thanks.
yeah and maybe also some Nordic/Scandinavian comedy movies if not here already+subs.

doggy-six-nine

wallcedragPosted at 2024-04-14 07:52:14(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

hello. I am only here to want to upload one thing to this site.

I want to upload the total drama island series. I have it all downloaded. Every episode.

This is a already existing torrent that is dying a slow death but i don't see this website hosting all the episodes of total drama island here so i was wondering if i can upload this torrent here.

some of these files are from RARBG

These are pretty decent quality files.

I plan to torrent this file at least 12 hours a day and for 3 days straight for the first 3 days of uploading.

hayzee56:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-14 09:15:55(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
DJ ZEE
Reppoints: 1335
Uploads: 82

wallcedrag wrote:

hello. I am only here to want to upload one thing to this site.

I want to upload the total drama island series. I have it all downloaded. Every episode.

This is a already existing torrent that is dying a slow death but i don't see this website hosting all the episodes of total drama island here so i was wondering if i can upload this torrent here.

some of these files are from RARBG

These are pretty decent quality files.

I plan to torrent this file at least 12 hours a day and for 3 days straight for the first 3 days of uploading.
We are only after uploaders that upload on a regular basis, and not single uploads.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
Thanks anyway.
Application declined

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:
WellahhhPosted at 2024-04-14 11:40:32(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello, i want to upload some torrents here so they appear on stremio/torrentio, some common and good torrents are missing, id like to start with
Kenny Vs Spenny (tv series)
i am not an exisitng uploader/encoder

further torrents i have include specials for bluey and cars pixar specials

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-14 12:37:24(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Xpert wrote:

Hello!
I am planning to upload in the "movies" categories, specifically South Indian movies in higher quality formats with subtitles included.
Welcome to TGx  Xpert please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-14 12:39:18(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

doggy69 wrote:

Hi
im new her, and also new to uploading, I do not plan on uploading more than max the initial 5. Category Other/Other (pdf publications), a 56 page 3d printer accessory assembly booklet for a very popular modular hot-end that you have to pay for, and maybe some old and hi quality disney cartoons that I cant find anywhere here, also pdf. I have found a curated and updated  list of 15 trackers from a github repo I will use. I don't know if thats ok ,or if one must have grander plan to get access. so now I ask. thanks.
yeah and maybe also some Nordic/Scandinavian comedy movies if not here already+subs.

doggy-six-nine
Hi doggy69 welcome to TGx.
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-14 15:32:09(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

doggy69 wrote:

Hi

doggy-six-nine
Hi doggy69 welcome to TGx.
Please reply to my pm.
Thanks for your  reply.
Due to the fact you cannot meet minimum requirements
Request...
Denied.
Thanks anyway.:_pirate

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:

Sitefriends