About Me - V2

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-30 14:38:32(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9081
Uploads: 0

Hi
 Raven83:_male:  

Image error
to
Image error

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2024-03-30 14:46:23

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, umadimontop:_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-30 14:48:15(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 335
Uploads: 715

Raven83 wrote:

Trial Uploader Status Request

Hi Everyone,

I am Raven83, and joined the site to benefit from the uploaded content and also share my own content..

Ive only been an uploader in our local community Wireless User Group and not on sites like this so there is no link to My WUG profile since its only an internal community group and doesnt allow external connections.

As the rules stated I am not allowed to upload Games, Software etc so i will be starting out with movies and music if i get approved and hope you all will enjoy the content Im about to share.

Later when My status upgrades, I will share Software and Applications etc that are mostly Engineering related software and also some normal Windows apps that you need everyday.

Nice to meet all of you and hope we will build a good long lasting relationship.

Kind Regards,
Raven83
Welcome to TGx Raven83:_male: . I hope  you have good time here :_:):_:)
Image error

This is not the thread for trial uploader application. Kindly submit your request here: https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2560&page=last#last

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Raven83:_male:, umadimontop:_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
nagar60925N:_female:Posted at 2024-03-30 15:55:32(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Hello. I had to recreate my account, as for some weird reason my password stopped working. I do know, I did a stupid thing and uploaded a windows application torrent, which got me demoted, not just here, but also on 1337X. Though I still have the 1337X account working.
I could not request account recovery on TGX as back when I had created my original account, I had used a disposable email, and I no longer have access to it. So, if any SA is seeing this, I would humbly request if my original account can be restored and my TU status be reverted from User please. I do realize my mistake, and I promise not to break the rule. Kindly reach out to me over PM please and I would be really grateful to you. You do know, I did give back to the community, and hence got the TU status as well. I promise to be within limits and follow rules.
My original username is: nagar60925.

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, nagar60925:_verified_uploader::_female:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-30 16:25:22(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3040

Image error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, IvOry:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, nagar60925:_verified_uploader::_female:, umadimontop:_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, nagar60925N:_female:
nagar60925N:_female:Posted at 2024-03-30 16:29:06(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Good one, but pray I get my original account back, as that was where I did all my hard work for months. Once it is up, I can ask an SA to delete this user id.
Trouble is I have 2 PMs per hour limit and I already used up 2nd one to Mafketel with a Re: (updated details), and now I have to wait for an hour before I can reply to him.

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, nagar60925:_verified_uploader::_female:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-03-30 17:14:22(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3505

nagar60925N wrote:

Hello. I had to recreate my account, as for some weird reason my password stopped working. I do know, I did a stupid thing and uploaded a windows application torrent, which got me demoted, not just here, but also on 1337X. Though I still have the 1337X account working.
I could not request account recovery on TGX as back when I had created my original account, I had used a disposable email, and I no longer have access to it. So, if any SA is seeing this, I would humbly request if my original account can be restored and my TU status be reverted from User please. I do realize my mistake, and I promise not to break the rule. Kindly reach out to me over PM please and I would be really grateful to you. You do know, I did give back to the community, and hence got the TU status as well. I promise to be within limits and follow rules.
My original username is: nagar60925.
Your post has been forwarded to SA

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, nagar60925:_verified_uploader::_female:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, umadimontop:_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, nagar60925N:_female:
nagar60925N:_female:Posted at 2024-03-30 17:25:16(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thanks miok. I already reached out to Mafketel, and as I stated in my previous post, since my PM limit was used up (2 per hour), I had to wait for an hour before I could respond to his reply. I really do not have access to my old userid (nagar60925), nor to that disposable email address, hence the reason of this user creation and reaching out here. I have tried several times, with whatever passwords I recalled, but none worked. So, unfortunately I am unable to login to old userid.
I will wait for Mafketel's response, and revert to him.
Thanks again miok. :_:)

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, nagar60925:_verified_uploader::_female:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-30 17:35:13(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Hi nagar60925N:_female:

Image error
to

Image error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, IvOry:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, nagar60925:_verified_uploader::_female:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, nagar60925N:_female:
panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-30 19:33:31(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3860

Image error
Image error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, IvOry:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, nagar60925:_verified_uploader::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
nagar60925:_verified_uploader::_female:Posted at 2024-03-31 03:47:32(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 35
Uploads: 85

Thanks to Mafketel, I am back online. Now, all I have to ensure is I follow rules.
BTW, not wanting to sound stupid here, but I can see my Windows App torrent was flagged as suspicious, and not sure what I did wrong there (now that I know why I lost my access and all, and not having to speculate anymore), may I request someone to guide me to the actual rules, or someplace where I can read what all I can upload? The reason I am asking is, I had read, and only upon being a TU would one be allowed to upload full stuffs (or was I wrong?). Or, am I to ask for permission/get it added as an event via a Admin/SA to grant access to upload other stuff as well? Sorry, just want to be sure I am going follow what is to be doe, rather than getting things wrong.
:)
:_:)

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FLACFemme:_trial_uploader::_female:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, nagar60925N:_female:
Raven83:_male:Posted at 2024-03-31 13:39:03(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thanks Bro Nice to be here!

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, nagar60925:_verified_uploader::_female:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-31 14:12:15(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2220
Uploads: 416

Image error
bplabs
PurpleDragon
happydude
Raven83:_male:
Welcome back nagar60925:_verified_uploader::_female:

Welcome to Image error

Image error

Image error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, nagar60925:_verified_uploader::_female:, nagar60925N:_female:, IvOry:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-03-31 15:07:48(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

nagar60925 wrote:

Thanks to Mafketel, I am back online. Now, all I have to ensure is I follow rules.
BTW, not wanting to sound stupid here, but I can see my Windows App torrent was flagged as suspicious, and not sure what I did wrong there (now that I know why I lost my access and all, and not having to speculate anymore), may I request someone to guide me to the actual rules, or someplace where I can read what all I can upload? The reason I am asking is, I had read, and only upon being a TU would one be allowed to upload full stuffs (or was I wrong?). Or, am I to ask for permission/get it added as an event via a Admin/SA to grant access to upload other stuff as well? Sorry, just want to be sure I am going follow what is to be doe, rather than getting things wrong.
:)
:_:)
Welcome back nagar60925:_verified_uploader::_female:
Just do your best to stay within the rules and you'll do fine. We'll work with you.
If you do anything too wrong, we'll let you know. That you can count on. :_:-@

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, nagar60925N:_female:, IvOry:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
IvOry:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-31 19:52:06(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3385

Image error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, nagar60925:_verified_uploader::_female:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, nagar60925N:_female:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
lucv13:_male:Posted at 2024-04-03 08:31:00(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello all, new to the site a couple of months, although I've been dl MiNX x265's for awhile.  I cut the cable 25 years ago and don't subscribe to any streaming sites.  Gov't pension and all.  So between the Playstation and my HTPC I spend a great deal of my time in front of the tube.  I guess we probably should'nt call it that anymore - the LED panel... :)

I have to say that the quality and speed of downloads has improved over the last 25 years - I remember a 700mb movie (that was the standard then) could take 3-4 days to download.  But then I remember having the black & white tv in my living room and having to get up to change the channel (we only had 3 stations in northern Ontario back in the 60's)

TGX is a great site and the downloads are quick - I don't miss my old site since it went all screwy

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tyser11:_kitty::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-03 10:24:46(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Hi
 lucv13:_male:  

Image error
to
Image error

PS. Remember the CBC logo ?
Also turning your antenna by hand ? :_:-):_facepalm

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, lucv13:_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-03 11:10:37(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Welcome fellow Canuck! :_pirate

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, lucv13:_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-04-03 14:28:56(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Welcome lucv13
Enjoy the site

Image error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, lucv13:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Tyser11:_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-03 15:38:28(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20

lucv13 wrote:

Hello all, new to the site a couple of months, although I've been dl MiNX x265's for awhile.  I cut the cable 25 years ago and don't subscribe to any streaming sites.  Gov't pension and all.  So between the Playstation and my HTPC I spend a great deal of my time in front of the tube.  I guess we probably should'nt call it that anymore - the LED panel... :)

I have to say that the quality and speed of downloads has improved over the last 25 years - I remember a 700mb movie (that was the standard then) could take 3-4 days to download.  But then I remember having the black & white tv in my living room and having to get up to change the channel (we only had 3 stations in northern Ontario back in the 60's)

TGX is a great site and the downloads are quick - I don't miss my old site since it went all screwy
Hahaha them little box glass TV's with their twisty nobs and massive ariel's that someone had to hold on a bad day 😂 🙌🏻🙌🏻 praise be super fast fibre and 4k viewing 😁🙌🏻🙌🏻

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, lucv13:_male:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-03 15:38:40(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error
Image error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, lucv13:_male:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
p2ploverPosted at 2024-04-04 17:32:41(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello everyone

I'm p2plover, a long time lurker...
Never registered until now... :_:D

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-04-04 17:37:22(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Hi
p2plover
Image error
To
TGx

Glad to have you join us.  :_pirate

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-04 18:05:24(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error
Image error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-04 18:13:27(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-04-04 18:21:12(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2220
Uploads: 416

Image error
lucv13:_male:
p2plover

Welcome to Image error

Image error

Image error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, lucv13:_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends