Trial Upload Status Applications V2

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-21 23:29:31(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9076
Uploads: 0

jrwall wrote:

Hello,
I am a new uploader, I plan on uploading both ebooks and videos on self-development I have been gathering for myself for the past two years.
Hi jrwall  welcome to TGx.
Please read cove post of attached link & reply as per instructions.
Thank you.

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-21 23:42:38(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

WTH666 wrote:

Good Afternoon, I am a new contributor here (hopefully) i have uploaded on Demonoid, ( My Name is also WTH666 there) but before the first forced shutdown occurred. i want to start uploading music again, as i have a nice library, and would want to share some items, as i know its not always easy to find things.
Welcome to TGx   WTH666 please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.
Thank you.

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Dixcie:_male:Posted at 2024-03-24 17:02:41(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

This is request of trial upload status.
Categories: adult content, hentai, 3D cosplay.
Uploading rules reviewed.

kirishimoPosted at 2024-03-24 18:01:01(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I want to upload movies not yet on the big screen.
There is a constant database of new movies
I request a trial period

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-24 19:29:30(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Dixcie wrote:

This is request of trial upload status.
Categories: adult content, hentai, 3D cosplay.
Uploading rules reviewed.
Hi Dixcie:_male:  welcome.
Please read cover post & of attached links & reply as per instructions .
Thank you.

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-24 19:54:23(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

kirishimo wrote:

I want to upload movies not yet on the big screen.
There is a constant database of new movies
I request a trial period
Welcome to TGx  kirishimo
Please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.
Thank you.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
ApolloSystemPosted at 2024-03-25 17:50:20(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello, I'm a first time torrent uploader with only one torrent that I'd like to upload. It's a ~350GB archive of every episode of the Monster Jam TV show from 2000-2018. It ranges from 480p30 to 720p60 depending on air date. All the episodes are in order and formatted in SxxEyy. I have read the rules and have no problems following them. There are no compressed files, and I plan to seed for the indefinite future. :_O:-D

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-03-25 18:00:42(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

ApolloSystem wrote:

Hello, I'm a first time torrent uploader with only one torrent that I'd like to upload. It's a ~350GB archive of every episode of the Monster Jam TV show from 2000-2018. It ranges from 480p30 to 720p60 depending on air date. All the episodes are in order and formatted in SxxEyy. I have read the rules and have no problems following them. There are no compressed files, and I plan to seed for the indefinite future. :_O:-D
Hello ApolloSystem
We are only accepting applications from people who plan to upload torrents on a regular basis.
Thanks anyway.
Declined

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
botsunitedPosted at 2024-03-27 06:03:35(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi team,
I am new in this uploading platform, I have a database of 2000+ movies in 720p & 1080p and latest full version softwares of 2 TB
Planning to upload torrents of movies and softwares.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-27 13:43:59(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

botsunited wrote:

Hi team,
I am new in this uploading platform, I have a database of 2000+ movies in 720p & 1080p and latest full version softwares of 2 TB
Planning to upload torrents of movies and softwares.
Welcome to TGx. botsunited .Please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.
Thank you

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Anonymous371:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-03-28 09:37:37(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 14

Hello torrentgalaxy, i would like to upload some torrents that i have encoded myself and torrents that do not exist anywhere. I've got loads of tv shows that have been encoded in hevc/h265. They are much more lighter.

7u4n3:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-03-28 10:27:50(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 24

Hi, I would like to become an uploader here so that I can share things that i get from private trackers. I plan on uploading series in higher quality than is already avaliable at the site. Also nordic/hard to find stuff.

Last edited by 7u4n3 on 2024-03-28 10:47:59

scarana:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-03-28 11:16:22(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 1

Dear Team,

I am a new uploader, but I do encoding for my self and friends from almost 20th years, do you remember Xvid?

I encoding mostly TV and Movies ripped from my DVD/BRay and this is what I'm going to upload. All my encoding are double language ITA/ENG, mkv format with x265 or AV1.

For any other information, please ask

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-28 17:39:39(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

scarana wrote:

Dear Team,

I am a new uploader, but I do encoding for my self and friends from almost 20th years, do you remember Xvid?

I encoding mostly TV and Movies ripped from my DVD/BRay and this is what I'm going to upload. All my encoding are double language ITA/ENG, mkv format with x265 or AV1.

Welcome to TGx scarana:_trial_uploader:
Thank you

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-03-28 18:33:30(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Anonymous371 wrote:

Hello torrentgalaxy, i would like to upload some torrents that i have encoded myself and torrents that do not exist anywhere. I've got loads of tv shows that have been encoded in hevc/h265. They are much more lighter.
Welcome Anonymous371:_trial_uploader:
Please reply to my PM.

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-03-28 18:37:05(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

7u4n3 wrote:

Hi, I would like to become an uploader here so that I can share things that i get from private trackers. I plan on uploading series in higher quality than is already avaliable at the site. Also nordic/hard to find stuff.
Greetings 7u4n3:_trial_uploader:
Please reply to my PM.

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Anonymous371:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-03-28 21:13:27(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 14

Sorry i forgot to scroll to the other rules and im unable to send you a pm as i sent 2 other pms and its limited me, I apologise for this.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-03-28 21:40:24(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

Anonymous371 wrote:

Welcome Anonymous371:_trial_uploader:
Please reply to my PM.
Thanks for your reply

Notes:
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Trial Uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps, archives (.rar, .zip, .ISO, etc. files) or anything that contains a .exe file. Doing so will result in immediate loss of uploader status.

If you need reliable trackers you can find a regularly updated list of working trackers here:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1044
You can use up to 15 trackers but when you add them to your client, be sure to insert a blank line between each one, just as there is in the list.

Trial uploader status approved

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
scarana:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-03-29 14:18:19(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 1

ok, I've read the rules and undestood them, waiting for next step

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-29 15:08:06(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

scarana wrote:

Please replyto my pm.

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-29 17:51:22(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

scarana wrote:

Dear Team,

Welcome to TGx scarana:_trial_uploader:
Thank you

bigboy12 wrote:

scarana wrote:

Please replyto my pm.
Thanks for your reply.
Request....
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful materials.
Welcome to uploading on TGx. :_pirate

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
adam200505:_male:Posted at 2024-03-29 23:43:20(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello guys,

I have a whole massive collection of Movies and TV Shows.

I will use Free DVD Ripper and Handbrake to encode.

I will follow the rules!

Tnanks!

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-30 08:26:13(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

adam200505 wrote:

Hello guys,

I have a whole massive collection of Movies and TV Shows.

I will use Free DVD Ripper and Handbrake to encode.

I will follow the rules!

Tnanks!
Hi adam200505:_male: I have a few questions for you.
Please reply to my pm .
Thank you.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
z4g0r:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-03-30 11:38:16(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 25
Uploads: 28

Hello,

I'm an encoder. I encode HEVC for maximum quality in very small filesize. I already uploded many torrents encoded by myself, but I guess my account is limited because of afk for a few months.  I'm working on new algorythms and encode settings for less filesize and max quality.

I wanna upload 1080p HEVC torrents here, mostly focused on Sci-Fi genre, but open to encode requests as possible as I can.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-03-30 16:19:18(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

z4g0r wrote:

Hello,

I'm an encoder. I encode HEVC for maximum quality in very small filesize. I already uploded many torrents encoded by myself, but I guess my account is limited because of afk for a few months.  I'm working on new algorythms and encode settings for less filesize and max quality.

I wanna upload 1080p HEVC torrents here, mostly focused on Sci-Fi genre, but open to encode requests as possible as I can.
We know who you are. This will be your last chance.

Approved

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends