Site problems

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-03-21 14:31:28(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255
Uploads: 0

jakod78800 wrote:

Characters changed in URL after GalaxyFence makes search invalid

If you do a search and pass GalaxyFence, you don't get redirected to the original URL and have to do the search again. Firefox.

1. Go to URL-> https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?c42=1&search=1080p+x264
2. Pass GalaxyFence.
3. Redirected -> https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?c42=1&search=1080p+x264

"&" has been changed by "&" and the search is no longer valid, everything after "&" is ignored.
In the second search the keywords are missing.
That's why the search is invalid.

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
jakod78800Posted at 2024-03-21 14:52:54(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Mafketel wrote:

There is no second search, it's the torrentgalaxy redirection to the original valid search.

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-03-21 15:15:38(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

jakod78800 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

There is no second search, it's the torrentgalaxy redirection to the original valid search.
Then you just have to enter the keywords again.
It's a glitch that's here for some time..
Thank you for bringing it under the attention again and I'll ask the techies to look into it.
For the time being just re-enter the keywords again.
It might also be that nasty fence... It has a habit of being a pain in the arse.. :_facepalm

Last edited by Mafketel on 2024-03-21 15:16:30

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
cyanide:_male:Posted at 2024-03-21 15:16:48(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 147

Side panel has gone missing. Is it intended or a site bug?

Post liked by - 0icon, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, veiwer1147, HazyWave:_trusted_user::_female::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, cbarros:_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-21 15:26:11(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9071

cyanide wrote:

Working for me.If you're using using TorrentGalaxy Makeover make sure you didn't block it.

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
cbarros:_male:Posted at 2024-03-21 15:47:52(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

cyanide wrote:

Same by me.

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, HazyWave:_trusted_user::_female::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-03-21 15:53:39(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

cyanide wrote:

Working in Opera

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
cyanide:_male:Posted at 2024-03-21 16:56:15(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 147

bigboy12 wrote:

cyanide wrote:

Working for me.If you're using using TorrentGalaxy Makeover make sure you didn't block it.
Okay, ublock is preventing it from showing. I hadnt made any changes yesterday when it was still showing. Looks like ublock flagged some plugin that was being used.

Post liked by - hell21, trebel:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, HazyWave:_trusted_user::_female::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-03-21 16:59:25(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9071

cyanide wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

cyanide wrote:

Okay, ublock is preventing it from showing. I hadnt made any changes yesterday when it was still showing. Looks like ublock flagged some plugin that was being used.
When you're on TGx you don't need ad blockers .

Post liked by - cbarros:_male:, trebel:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, CowGirl:_kitty:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
CowGirl:_kitty:Posted at 2024-03-21 21:02:01(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 79

bigboy12 wrote:

When you're on TGx you don't need ad blockers .[/color]
Just tested in a private window and am pretty impressed that you guys haven't gone overboard with the ads. There but out of the way.

Post liked by - trebel:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-21 21:24:29(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

cyanide wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

cyanide wrote:

Not ublock flagging or blocking anything...
It's wonkychickens.org that is not loading in Origin for some reason...?...maybe a change on their end..?

See below...
Image error

Image error

..damn wobbly feathered fiends:_:-):_:-):_pirate

Post liked by - trebel:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, HazyWave:_trusted_user::_female::_turtle:
EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2024-03-21 21:29:31(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2044

CowGirl wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Just tested in a private window and am pretty impressed that you guys haven't gone overboard with the ads. There but out of the way.
And when u are trusted member all ads its gone =)

Last edited by EliteZukieNr1 on 2024-03-21 21:29:47

Post liked by - trebel:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-03-21 21:33:47(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

EliteZukieNr1 wrote:

CowGirl wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

You don't need to be a trusted member. You only need to be logged in. We Do not serve any ads to registered members.

Post liked by - trebel:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, HazyWave:_trusted_user::_female::_turtle:, CowGirl:_kitty:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, shameless:_trusted_user:
CowGirl:_kitty:Posted at 2024-03-21 22:28:20(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 79

EliteZukieNr1 wrote:

CowGirl wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Looks like you got called out

Post liked by - trebel:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
DiamondAcePosted at 2024-03-21 23:53:13(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

cyanide wrote:

Same with my Firefox. But with New private window Side panel is visible.

With MS Edge browser there is no problem with the Side panel.

How can I get the Side panel back to my Firefox, without opening a New private window?

edit: After Logout the Side panel is back. But if you Login again, the panel is gone. Obviously, with Edge browser I was not logged in, so that's why I could see the Panel.

Wutta f... anyway?

Last edited by DiamondAce on 2024-03-22 00:13:33

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-22 00:44:57(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

DiamondAce wrote:

cyanide wrote:

Same with my Firefox. But with New private window Side panel is visible.

With MS Edge browser there is no problem with the Side panel.

How can I get the Side panel back to my Firefox, without opening a New private window?

edit: After Logout the Side panel is back. But if you Login again, the panel is gone. Obviously, with Edge browser I was not logged in, so that's why I could see the Panel.

Wutta f... anyway?
It's because there is an issue with wonkychickens.org....stopping it loading the side bar...

B4ND1T69 wrote:

cyanide wrote:

Not ublock flagging or blocking anything...
It's wonkychickens.org that is not loading in Origin for some reason...?...maybe a change on their end..?

See below...
Image error

Image error

..damn wobbly feathered fiends:_:-):_:-):_pirate
Turn off all addblockers and it should show up:_party:_pirate

Post liked by - trebel:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Majix0077:_male:Posted at 2024-03-22 13:53:18(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Same for me. Turning off UBlock for Torrent Galaxy fixes it. Thanks !!

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, trebel:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-22 14:04:57(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1495
Uploads: 1247

One the magic things about being a member of TGx is you DON'T need an adblocker :_party:_pirate:_pirate:_party:_party:_party

Post liked by - deadman626:_male:, CowGirl:_kitty:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, trebel:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, shameless:_trusted_user:, miok:_admin:
thefinalpookPosted at 2024-03-22 18:21:46(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Can confirm that disabling cosmetic filter on this site in ublock fixed the side bar issue.

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, deadman626:_male:, miok:_admin:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-03-22 21:41:46(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, deadman626:_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-22 22:52:10(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

shameless wrote:

Not empty shameless:_trusted_user: :_:O

If you have broken or mismatched bbcoding in your post it will not show...

Your posts both have [url= inside the first image link your've used....edit and remove that and they show up as iv'e done here ....https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2887&page=last#last
or just copy my edited post back into yours after removing the quote boxes:_party:_pirate
Job done:_:D

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-03-22 23:04:24(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

shameless wrote:

Your posts both have [url= inside the first image link your've used....edit and remove that and they show up as iv'e done here ....https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2887&page=last#last
or just copy my edited post back into yours after removing the quote boxes:_party:_pirate
Thank you brother :_party

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-22 23:06:55(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

shameless wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

shameless wrote:

Thank you brother :_party
No probs....and if you simply delete your other post the whole duplicate thread will disappear leaving just the good one:_party:_pirate
That'll be $10 and one clean load of dishes thanks:_:-*:_:-):_:-)

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2024-03-22 23:07:12

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-03-22 23:07:38(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

This was not a site problem it was a shameless problem :_:-):_:-):_:-)

Image error

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-03-22 23:10:24(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I have already tried to delete the other post it keeps saying ERROR:ERROR it won't let me delete it, you can delete it :_:D thank you so much

Delete this one https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2888&page=last#last

Last edited by shameless on 2024-03-22 23:11:35

Sitefriends