Galaxy Fence Error

Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-01-23 03:38:35(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

To no one in particular, maybe the site should start accepting a small donation from everyone who wishes to use this place, like if you sign up a small donation please to help us keep the meanies at bay, i would gladly pay if it wasn't for that damned bitcoin nonsense (safest way yes i know) but as you all know this site doesn't pay for itself, that is the owner(s) responsibility. So if anyone can come up with a better flawless alternative to the dreaded fence i'm quite sure someone upstairs will take note, once again a small donation helps the site no end :_:)

P.S. Telling people to avoid this site in my opinion is not the correct avenue to walk down

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
extrapower99Posted at 2024-01-23 19:11:03(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

So u think a donation will fix it? I dont think it will and i dont think this is how it works.
Someone needs to take it seriously, that will fix it, not blank donations for whatever, but
ofc it wont hurt.
I dont want to get into the running costs debate, but i will just mention the website do have same ads, so i guess there is some kind of income.

First and foremost we need communication about the issue to fix it, the real issue, the fence, i proposed the alterative, i can fix it, for free, it wont be in a day, but its possible.

But no one contacted me if they are interested, sure i can contact myself, but then i thought, do they read this topic, cuz if they do but didn't contact or they dont read it, its all the same, they don't care or are not interested in help, the questions is why?

Whats even the point for this galaxy fence, i have been using hundred of websites, plenty similar to this and they dont have such thing at all and all work good for years, so whats even the point?

To protect from what? Users reading the website with contents available publicly everywhere? Its not even bloking the website, its just part of it and if u click items in the sidebar, directly to a single release, its gone, or it activates during searching, use the side bar or main page, choose a release and its gone again.

Cmon, its broken, it has no purpose, and its clear,  i would never tell ppl to avoid the website, but its just frustrating and disappointing u visit you favorite site  and this broken pointless monstrosity fence pops up, THE Disappointment Is Immeasurable And Your Day Is Ruined...

..so i understand ppl are not liking it...

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-01-23 19:22:33(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

We can't fix what isn't broken.
Of course ppl are complaining.. That's human nature..
Read the comments... Ppl take the time to complain about cams even when they haven't even seen them.. They complain about too much ppl of a different skin color... So no surprise they complain about the fence.
Unless they can't sleep and have to count sheep that jump the fence... :_:-@
It's all in a day's work...

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Soup:_trusted_user:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
extrapower99Posted at 2024-01-23 23:01:23(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

But IT IS broken and it very clear it is.
Am an IT professional and i know what im talking about.
I have never seen more broken and pointless captcha system than this on any website.

Post liked by - GameOverRO:_male:, mj212, waltdisneypixar, dcgcolts, Teletha:_female:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-01-23 23:10:54(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3501

extrapower99 wrote:

I have never seen more broken and pointless captcha system than this on any website.
Maybe you should get around more.

Post liked by - GameOverRO:_male:, Teletha:_female:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Saturn5:_trusted_uploader::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2024-01-24 18:08:52(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 109
Uploads: 30381

extrapower99 wrote:

You're wasting your time, no one responsible for it cares.
As per the above reply [get around more] I just use different sites now.

It was stupid enough when it blocked searches, but then it started blocking me from viewing my own uploads.
So I have largely killed those as well. The site indexer (froggy) now grabs most of them (at some point, from other sites).
My system checks after 2/3 days to fill any gaps. If you have a question on an upload, dont comment, just send me a message.

I usually log in every few days to check messages.

Post liked by - sak500
Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-24 20:30:34(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 137

Some form of protection is better than nothing, after all the question we need to ask ourself is are we paying to access this site?

No, if there is any issues there is proper channel(s) to raise it on the forum and if were to peruse the whole forum, there is already a few dedicated and duplicate thread pertaining to the fence so if I am the user, I would go read it up before thinking whether is it worth raising it up (again).  

It boils down to our configuration of the settings over at our end and what are the parameters (which triggers the fence thing) of the Galaxy Fence which the Admins had set (if).  

I am a non-it guy and non-uploader for any disclaimer, and base on my settings (choice of browser, its settings, vpn and configuration of the torrent client) and point of view, at most I encounter 1-2 daily (sometimes nil encounter) although I do change vpn server daily and multihop.

I don't see any issue with the fence thing.

I support the uphold of Galaxy Fence thing.

NB: Unless the Admins introduce MFA which I don't mind as I had security keys :_:)

Last edited by Balerion on 2024-01-25 16:10:07

Post liked by - fing6969:_verified_uploader::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-01-28 16:22:56(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85

The fencing thing is beyond annoying but at least the website isn't down every day at noon from Ddos like it use to be, long as your logged in the site is pretty good imo. The site was Ddosed mostly from private torrent sites because TGx gets out newer releases faster then they do so it's a jealousy thing. It sometimes gets lonely at the top :_:-):_:-):_:-) I luv this fukn place!
All the haters can eat :_ass

Post liked by - fing6969:_verified_uploader::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
zilPosted at 2024-02-04 19:26:34(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Running wireshark fixed the galaxy fence error for me.

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Saturn5:_trusted_uploader::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2024-02-06 00:28:24(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

shameless wrote:

The site was Ddosed mostly from private torrent sites because TGx gets out newer releases faster then they do so it's a jealousy thing.
LOL :_:-)

TGx (like other public sites) gets a large number of its torrents from private sites.  :_facepalm

Last edited by Saturn5 on 2024-02-06 00:39:29

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Teletha:_female:Posted at 2024-02-17 18:42:11(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

can't access the site again...

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-17 19:17:09(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2205
Uploads: 416

Teletha wrote:

Image error

Yet here you are :_:O

Post liked by - DarkAngie:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-17 23:04:31(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9076

Teletha wrote:

Image error

You are on the site.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
BSR12Posted at 2024-02-25 17:49:22(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Help, i am having the same problem... Never had a problem searching or passing the Galaxy Fence before but today suddenly the Galaxy Fence block me and told me to change my ip.. but how because we are using dynamic settings and this never happened before...

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-02-25 18:32:58(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

BSR12 wrote:

Help, i am having the same problem... Never had a problem searching or passing the Galaxy Fence before but today suddenly the Galaxy Fence block me and told me to change my ip.. but how because we are using dynamic settings and this never happened before...
And yet you are able to post this...
Seems the fence has forgiven you already.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
dcgcoltsPosted at 2024-02-26 17:54:45(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

BSR12 wrote:

Because not everything on the website brings up galaxy fence......:_facepalm

Post liked by - DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-02-26 17:59:03(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

dcgcolts wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

BSR12 wrote:

True..
A router reset or just turn it off and back on might solve the problem.

Post liked by - DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-26 22:21:26(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

Mafketel wrote:

dcgcolts wrote:

True..
A router reset or just turn it off and back on might solve the problem.
Once you have El Fenco on ya case it will stay on ya case:_facepalm...usually even with router reset and ip changes:_eyes
Quickest way to get rid of El Fenco when it tags you is to close your browser and re-open it:_party:_party...this gets rid of the current session cookie on your browser which keeps waking up El Fenco everytime you search or click on a torrenty thing....not a Forumy thing as El Fenco doesn't patrol the Forums:_:D...that's left to El DeletoBot and BanBot:_party:_:D
Tip: If you don't engage El Fenco it ceases to be a thing...:_pacman:_party:_pirate

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
cheykan:_male:Posted at 2024-03-19 20:01:48(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -12

Internal GalaxyFence error.. POS. can't search but everything else works.. just remove this worhless annoyance that don't do anything good at all

abenamuPosted at 2024-03-19 20:39:34(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Everytime I reload the tracker page I get this damn galaxy fence, everytime, also it asks to change my IP.

Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-03-19 23:46:39(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

Image error

Post liked by - Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, OneApi:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:
spicypadthaiPosted at 2024-03-21 14:59:03(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

abenamu wrote:

Everytime I reload the tracker page I get this damn galaxy fence, everytime, also it asks to change my IP.
The constant galaxy fence captcha challenging is annoying af, especially when you're logged in and haven't closed the tab or browser the whole day but still have to do it again if it's been like 2 minutes since your last search. I don't believe there's no room for improvement. I also don't believe the admins give any weight to complaining about it and therefore, sadly don't expect anything to happen to make for a better user experience.

Saturn5:_trusted_uploader::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2024-03-23 02:59:27(5Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

spicypadthai wrote:

I also don't believe the admins give any weight to complaining about it and therefore, sadly don't expect anything to happen to make for a better user experience.
The staff have no control over it, all they can do is repeat the BS they are fed about how its "keeping the site online".
The only person with any control doesnt seem to care about how annoying it is, or the dreadful user experience it provides.

The vast majority of torrent sites that need "protection" use cloudflare, but nope, the one in charge here thinks they know better, and the result is this piece of shite known as Galaxy Fence.
If it bothers you, do what I (and others) do, just use other sites. I only pop in here now about 2/3 times a week, to check for any comments on the few torrents I still upload, and view occasional topics (like today).

I stopped directly uploading most of my torrents a while ago now because of all this GF stupidity.
The constant blocked searches was bad enough, but when it started blocking me from viewing my own uploads, that was the last straw.
IndexFroggy (a site bot) pickes most of them up now (from the other sites I upload them to) but it misses some. ATM, my bot still fills in any gaps it finds.

That fill-in process uploads them about 2 or 3 days later, which is why you'll sometimes see long delays in those episodes compared to other sources, esp noticable on "binge" shows.

ComGetMe:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-23 22:24:29(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1015
Uploads: 1229

@spicypadthai
Stop blaming the admins.
They have enough on their plate and can't do anything about it anyway.
You need to point your issues toward the Exec level.

Last edited by ComGetMe on 2024-03-23 22:25:38

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
ComGetMe:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2024-03-23 22:39:32(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1015
Uploads: 1229

I haven't run into GF problems uploading content like spicypadthai claims.
I can upload all day long no prob.
The pain in the ass is when I'm done and try to browse or search the site suddenly doesn't know me or trust me.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:

Sitefriends