Trial Upload Status Applications V2

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-23 12:54:11(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3501

platypusp wrote:

Hello
Torrentgalaxy is the most used public tracker now and I want to contribute to it.
I am uploader in a well know public anime tracker but as anonymous so I can't share link but can share Screenshots if you want.
I am patient and a dedicated seeder.
I want to upload movies and tv shows which are rare mostly and not uploaded by others. I would like to help out the community as much as I can.
I have read all rules and have excepted them. I hope you will grant me the pleasure to contribute.
Hello platypusp:_verified_uploader::_male:
We need a little more background information regarding your uploading experience/history.
Please reply to my PM.

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-23 13:52:40(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

platypusp wrote:

Hello
Torrentgalaxy is the most used public tracker now and I want to contribute to it.
I am uploader in a well know public anime tracker but as anonymous so I can't share link but can share Screenshots if you want.
I am patient and a dedicated seeder.
I want to upload movies and tv shows which are rare mostly and not uploaded by others. I would like to help out the community as much as I can.
I have read all rules and have excepted them. I hope you will grant me the pleasure to contribute.
Hello platypusp:_verified_uploader::_male:
We need a little more background information regarding your uploading experience/history.
Please reply to my PM.
Thanks for your prompt reply

Notes:
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Trial Uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps, archives (.rar, .zip, .ISO, etc. files) or anything that contains a .exe file. Doing so will result in immediate loss of uploader status.

If you need reliable trackers you can find a regularly updated list of working trackers here:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1044
You can use up to 15 trackers but when you add them to your client, be sure to insert a blank line between each one, just as there is in the list.

Trial uploader status approved

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, fing6969:_verified_uploader::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
platypusp:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-23 13:54:30(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 101

Thank you

Post liked by - appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
weir:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-02-24 09:50:21(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 5

miok wrote:

weir wrote:

Please post an introduction about your self and mention if you are an existing uploader/encoder.

Myself is Weir, I am from India, I want to be new uploader

In case you are new uploader, please state what torrent category or categories  you are planning to upload.
I just want to upload those tv series which I dont find anywhere on internet
Hello weir:_trial_uploader:
By introduction we mean, tell us your uploading history. Have you uploaded before? Where? What's your username? Can you link us to some of your torrents on other sites?
Thanks
No I dont
but I have big seedbox with 1gbps speed & 10 tb HDD, I can easily fullfill 5 uploads a month & seed for a very long time

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-24 13:50:05(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

weir wrote:

miok wrote:

weir wrote:

Please post an introduction about your self and mention if you are an existing uploader/encoder.

In case you are new uploader, please state what torrent category or categories  you are planning to upload.
By introduction we mean, tell us your uploading history. Have you uploaded before? Where? What's your username? Can you link us to some of your torrents on other sites?
Thanks
No I dont
but I have big seedbox with 1gbps speed & 10 tb HDD, I can easily fullfill 5 uploads a month & seed for a very long time
Please reply to my PM.

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, weir:_trial_uploader:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
JPalotesPosted at 2024-02-24 15:35:02(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 0

Old men, from the time of computers used cards.
Post an upload any series or movies hard to find, specially, european and sci-fi.
An subtitles in spanish, of course :_B)

Post liked by - DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-24 17:01:36(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9076

JPalotes wrote:

Old men, from the time of computers used cards.
Post an upload any series or movies hard to find, specially, european and sci-fi.
An subtitles in spanish, of course :_B)
Welcome to TGx. JPalotes.
Please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.
Thank you.  

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
JPalotesPosted at 2024-02-24 21:54:14(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thanks! Waiting for upload Astrid.et.Raphaëlle Saison 3 and 4

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-24 21:58:14(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

JPalotes wrote:

Thanks! Waiting for upload Astrid.et.Raphaëlle Saison 3 and 4
You have not answered to any of the questions in the application link I gave you.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Blackcrow999Posted at 2024-02-25 04:37:20(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 9

Hi there i will upload electronic music 0days and old releases too  in flac and 320kbs mp3. only old vinyl rips will have lower kbs as when we riped it 320 was a dream lol. I will adhere to the rules.

weir:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-02-25 08:21:23(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 5

I did

orion09:_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-25 08:51:05(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 33

Hi all,
I would like to apply to become a Trial Uploader.

I have already uploaded to rutracker.org (link below) under the same nickname. If necessary, I can confirm this by sending you a message on these sites.

The theme of my uploads will be mostly sports giveaways, no software and no "XXX".

Thank you in advance,

My profile
https://rutracker.org/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=21066920

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-25 12:42:45(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Blackcrow999 wrote:

Hi there i will upload electronic music 0days and old releases too  in flac and 320kbs mp3. only old vinyl rips will have lower kbs as when we riped it 320 was a dream lol. I will adhere to the rules.
Please reply to my PM.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-25 12:47:25(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

orion09 wrote:

Hi all,
I would like to apply to become a Trial Uploader.

I have already uploaded to rutracker.org (link below) under the same nickname. If necessary, I can confirm this by sending you a message on these sites.

The theme of my uploads will be mostly sports giveaways, no software and no "XXX".

Thank you in advance,

My profile
https://rutracker.org/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=21066920
I'm sending you a PM. Please reply

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-25 13:00:02(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

weir wrote:

miok wrote:

weir wrote:

Thanks
No I dont
Please reply to my PM.
Thanks for your reply

Notes:
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Trial Uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps, archives (.rar, .zip, .ISO, etc. files) or anything that contains a .exe file. Doing so will result in immediate loss of uploader status.

If you need reliable trackers you can find a regularly updated list of working trackers here:
You can use up to 15 trackers but when you add them to your client, be sure to insert a blank line between each one, just as there is in the list.

Post liked by - weir:_trial_uploader:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-25 14:58:42(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

Blackcrow999 wrote:

Please reply to my PM.
Thanks for your reply

Notes:

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, fing6969:_verified_uploader::_male:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
steezyHD:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-02-26 05:58:30(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 10

Hi,
I've gathered lots of FLAC music the past few years I've been away. I'm ready to start uploading again, can you please restore my upload status?
Thanks

xteamsquadPosted at 2024-02-26 07:23:04(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

hai boss, im from indonesia and i wanna upload only lossless audio song band/musician or solo from my country.
i join to 1337x but my 2 request uploader detect as spam:_:-( thanks before:_:)

Last edited by xteamsquad on 2024-02-26 08:04:16

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-26 12:50:31(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

xteamsquad wrote:

hai boss, im from indonesia and i wanna upload only lossless audio song band/musician or solo from my country.
Welcome xteamsquad
Please reply to my PM.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-26 12:54:01(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

steezyHD wrote:

Hi,
I've gathered lots of FLAC music the past few years I've been away. I'm ready to start uploading again, can you please restore my upload status?
Thanks
Welcome back steezyHD:_trial_uploader:

Notes:

Approved

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
xteamsquadPosted at 2024-02-26 17:11:23(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

xteamsquad wrote:

Welcome xteamsquad
Please reply to my PM.
already send PM boss. thanks before:_:)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-02-26 17:49:23(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

xteamsquad wrote:

miok wrote:

xteamsquad wrote:

Welcome xteamsquad
Please reply to my PM.
Omg... Now you've done it... You called him boss.... :_facepalm

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-26 19:17:11(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

xteamsquad wrote:

miok wrote:

xteamsquad wrote:

Welcome xteamsquad
Please reply to my PM.
Application declined for reasons I mentioned in my message.
Thanks anyway

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
somerandomguyPosted at 2024-02-26 23:17:56(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

i will just take game torrents from other sites and put them here

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-26 23:21:04(8Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

somerandomguy wrote:

i will just take game torrents from other sites and put them here
Welcome somerandomguy trial uploaders are not permitted to upload games or any sotware.
Request....
Denied.

https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules.php

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2024-02-26 23:22:46

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:

Sitefriends